PDA

View Full Version : "Chicken$h*T Sell-Out of FORUM to Lowest Bidder by 'GANNETT' Company!"

RobotChicken
07-19-2013, 03:01 AM
"Selling our 'POST' for profit and disclosing our online ID for ratings, etc. then turn around and want us for free to police ourselves and if we get out of line ban the hand that feeds them?? Big brother can laugh all the way to the bank on us!!":hat Not to sound like a 'recently' banned member but he may have been on to something.......":wtf1:

CrustySMSgt
07-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Have you read the ToS for the site? Do you pay for a subscription to their publication? This is a FREE forum, so you're getting your money's worth. If you don't like what they do with the service you're paying nothing for, no one has a gun to your head making you log on. :twak:

Vrake
07-19-2013, 08:52 AM
Could you explain what you are saying, and what event or action has prompted this outburst?

I think it may be in response to you asking if member mods were wanted/needed.

CrustySMSgt
07-19-2013, 09:44 AM
I think it may be in response to you asking if member mods were wanted/needed.

That and all the folks who obviously don't even read your publications suddenly being enlightened to the fact that their posts here have been quoted in your papers for as long as I've been on this forum... but I guess that's just because I'm actually a subscriber, not just a free loader ;)

Vrake
07-19-2013, 09:53 AM
That and all the folks who obviously don't even read your publications suddenly being enlightened to the fact that their posts here have been quoted in your papers for as long as I've been on this forum... but I guess that's just because I'm actually a subscriber, not just a free loader ;)

Forgot about that too Crusty. Good call.