PDA

View Full Version : JB's Alt, please stand up!

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
07-07-2013, 05:47 PM
I'm thinking about starting a landscaping business, but I only want to hire hard working, devout heterosexual Christians. The pay is $6.00 per hour, all under the table. Safety gear is optional and can be purchased out of your first payday (all cash). The healthcare plan is simple. Don't get hurt and you have no worries. God bless America!

Vrake
07-07-2013, 05:50 PM
LOL too funny

RobotChicken
07-07-2013, 05:57 PM
"Never happen there 'Flaps'; Too 'Chicken' hiding behind 'mothers tail feathers' to be honest. Easier to create hate, chaos & mayhem under the cover of 'PC' rules of protection." (as OUR forum is a perfect example of this)

Greg
07-07-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm thinking about starting a landscaping business, but I only want to hire hard working, devout heterosexual Christians. The pay is $6.00 per hour, all under the table. Safety gear is optional and can be purchased out of your first payday (all cash). The healthcare plan is simple. Don't get hurt and you have no worries. God bless America!

I hope you are fluent in guttural spanish.

DocBones
07-07-2013, 11:22 PM
I lived down in the Baja for a couple of years. I speak very top drawer gutter spanish.

RobotChicken
07-07-2013, 11:40 PM
"Live in Hampton Roads better speak spanish, think half of PI (largest settlement of them in US) PR (coming down from NYC) And Mexicans here and the Eastern Shore(largest increase in the US) And they bring their OWN battle flags with 'em but we can't fly ours!! Go figure!"