PDA

View Full Version : New York Guard promotes sex offenders instead of prosecuting them says former SARC

Pullinteeth
06-25-2013, 08:00 PM
A high-profile New York Air National Guard airlift wing has promoted sexual abusers instead of punishing them, according to the retired officer who handled claims of sexual assault in the unit.

"I can tell you from my firsthand experiences in this position, the program is BROKE, the commanders do not protect the victims or allow any follow up medical assistance," retired Lt. Col. Sharon Dwyer Stepp wrote in a letter she provided to The Associated Press on Thursday. "The perpetrators do not get punished, but instead are promoted."

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/06/14/ny-air-guard-unit-being-investigated.html

USMC0341
06-25-2013, 09:27 PM
I can't believe @corneliusson hasn't chimed in yet.

I have nothing to add, except wondering why she waited till she was retired to grow a set, and what does she expect the command do if no victim comes forward? I wouldn't crucify anyone on hearsay.

USMC0341
06-25-2013, 09:44 PM
I can't believe @corneliusson hasn't chimed in yet.

I have nothing to add, except wondering why she waited till she was retired to grow a set, and what does she expect the command do if no victim comes forward? I wouldn't crucify anyone on hearsay.

I can believe however, that I have no clue how to do @ crap