06-23-2013, 12:40 AM
Just sayin' :nutkick:

*waits*

RobotChicken
06-23-2013, 12:41 AM
"You are the 'MAN'!!!"

E4RUMOR
06-23-2013, 12:49 AM
Did it ever occur to you I may have intentionally titled the Thread that way?

However, if it makes you feel better, you are correct.

You have officially been put on the E4RUMOR's "MORE AWESOME THAN YOU" List.

J/K.

RobotChicken
06-23-2013, 12:52 AM
"That statement is 'Purfection then 'GF Moses'!..Meow"

wildman
06-23-2013, 01:17 AM
Hell 99% of the posters here fit the title of this thread.

Always,
Wildman

E4RUMOR
06-23-2013, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by GodFather
This is an informational post, any attacks to this post will be reported.
I am simply making it known who I have on my ignore list, in the event they
comment on a thread I make, I don't want them to think I am being rude,
I simply cannot see your posts any longer. Note, if you are not on the list
and want to be please let me know, thank you very much.

Absinthe Anecdote
FLAPS, USAF (ret)
imnohero
Joe Bonham
meatbringer
Rusty Jones
Sgt HULK

*AHEM*

The word 'who' can only be used when it is the subject of a verb. That might sound confusing, but it just means it is like the words I, he, she, we, and they. Just like who, each of these words can only be the subject of a verb. The difference with who is that some people are unsure when to use who and whom. Well, confusing that pair is no different from confusing these pairs: I/me, he/him, she/her, and they/them.

Examples:

Who paid for the meal?
(Who is the subject of the verb to pay.)

I have not seen the man who lives in the hut by the beach for a week.
(Who is the subject of the verb to live.)

I wonder who is in charge.
(Who is the subject of the verb to be; i.e., who is.)

Sarah gave the tickets to who?
(Sarah is the subject of to give, but who is not the subject of any verb. Therefore, you cannot use who. It should be whom. This is like saying Sarah gave the tickets to he. )

Do you know the boy who rang the bell?

Whom Is Never the Subject of a Verb
Whom is never the subject of a verb. (Who, on the other hand, is always the subject of a verb.)

Examples:

You sat by whom all night?
(In this example, whomis not the subject of any verb. You is the subject of to sit.)

She is a wistful recluse whom lives near the river.
(Whom cannot be the subject of the verb to live. It should be who.)

Claire saw whom yesterday?
(In this example, whom is not the subject of any verb. Claire is the subject of to see.)

Kelvin was with whom?
Whom after Prepositions
Always use whom after prepositions. (Prepositions are words like to, with, by, on, in, near.)

You have a child by whom?
(by – preposition)

With whom did you see Janice?
(with – preposition)

That is the lady to whom I made the promise.
(to – preposition)

That is the lady whom I made the promise to.
(This is similar to the example above. Ideally, you should not end a sentence in a preposition (like to), but sometimes it sounds better. The word to still governs whom even though it is at the end of the sentence.)

*Cough*:biggrin-new:

E4RUMOR
06-23-2013, 01:39 AM
Forgive me. I can be a smart-ass at times.

E4RUMOR
06-23-2013, 01:46 AM
E4,
Did you realize my post was saying you used the verbiage correctly :-)

No, I did not. I am properly admonished. :peep:Flush:

On a side note, did you realize my post was saying you used verbiage incorrectly? :silly:

RobotChicken
06-23-2013, 02:23 AM
" 'RS6405' is THE 'Mostest-awesomustus-bestess-supermostus-integrity untouchable-pufecto person on Earth or orbit!!
Beat that!" (unless your on the moon of course)

RS6405
06-23-2013, 02:25 AM
No, I did not. I am properly admonished. :peep:Flush:

On a side note, did you realize my post was saying you used verbiage incorrectly? :silly:

:lol

How do we know that you know that Godfather was using the verbiage incorrectly, when we now know that you didn't know that he was stating that you were using the verbiage correctly?

?????

E4RUMOR
06-23-2013, 02:57 AM
Let's go back to the main topic... the awesomeness!

E4RUMOR
06-23-2013, 03:02 AM
:damnit-sign2:

RobotChicken
06-23-2013, 03:06 AM
Forgive me. I can be a smart-ass at times.

"Your smart *ss will fit in here just fine!!" :laugh2:

Banned
06-24-2013, 08:22 PM
Hell 99% of the posters here fit the title of this thread.

Always,
Wildman

You're not going to start demanding I show you my DD214 again, are you?

Juggs
06-24-2013, 11:11 PM

I did catch a portion of that in a thread somewhere around here and I found it quite comical. Anyone of us in here could be complete and utter BS. From what I've gather you're either one of these BS'ers around or you were actually a Marine and now a Guardsman. Ill go with the second option.

wildman
06-25-2013, 01:21 AM

No I don't read fantasy!

Always,
Wildman

Banned
06-25-2013, 01:48 AM
No I don't read fantasy!

Always,
Wildman

What...? You don't even know what a 214 is, do you!

Everybody - active or reserve, knows wtf a 214 is - its not a story or an essay, its literally a form with a bunch of codes and letter stamped into it - you apparently not knowing that demonstrates you're not very informed about the military.

wildman
06-25-2013, 03:19 AM

Everybody - active or reserve, knows wtf a 214 is - its not a story or an essay, its literally a form with a bunch of codes and letter stamped into it - you apparently not knowing that demonstrates you're not very informed about the military.

DD FM 214 a document indicating your service history including ribbons etc. Nope haven't a clue Joe not that I worked AF Military Personnel for 17 years and was the Military Personnel systems manager. Now a Jar head wouldn't know what that is all about, so I guess I can overlook your once again stupidity, but dang you sure make a habit of showing how little you really do know. Oh what the hell if you are so bound and determined to show us what a gung ho Jar head you were go ahead and show us your DD FM 214 hell I may even know what all them coded numbers mean.

Always,
Wildman

Rusty Jones
06-25-2013, 10:24 AM
DD FM 214 a document indicating your service history including ribbons etc. Nope haven't a clue Joe not that I worked AF Military Personnel for 17 years and was the Military Personnel systems manager. Now a Jar head wouldn't know what that is all about, so I guess I can overlook your once again stupidity, but dang you sure make a habit of showing how little you really do know. Oh what the hell if you are so bound and determined to show us what a gung ho Jar head you were go ahead and show us your DD FM 214 hell I may even know what all them coded numbers mean.

Always,
Wildman

There you go again, with that "us" crap. When are you going to introduce your imaginary friends?

lilyyonng
06-25-2013, 10:33 AM
I agree with you.

Juggs
06-25-2013, 02:28 PM

Always,
Wildman

Just a heads up up its DD214. For an MPS guy you show your ass quite often around here. I think if you're asking for somebody else's you should post yours

Pullinteeth
06-25-2013, 03:27 PM

I have seen a couple of 214s that were pure works of fantasy.... It is much harder to do today than it was a decade ago but....:drum

Banned
06-25-2013, 04:12 PM

Always,
Wildman

First off, its jarhead. Secondly, all you did was regurgitate stuff I already told you about the 214, and act like you're an expert. And lastly - who's "us"?

Pullinteeth
06-25-2013, 04:24 PM
First off, its jarhead. Secondly, all you did was regurgitate stuff I already told you about the 214, and act like you're an expert. And lastly - who's "us"?

Hell I have never been a personnelist but I can probably guess what codes are on your 214.... It is likely your Re-Code is a 1 or a 1A and your separation code is almost certainly MBK.... It isn't rocket surgery and even if I didn't know or have the reference on my desk, any idiot could look the codes up on the interwebs and tell what they mean. That doesn't take any particular skill or experience...

:tinfoil3

Pullinteeth
06-25-2013, 04:47 PM
What's funny is I never implied the codes are hard to get... that's wildman's invention. I'm guessing to make himself feel special, and try not to think about the fact that a trained monkey could probably do his job equally well.

I wasn't really directing the comment at you....just sort of conversing... Sorry for the confusion.

Banned
06-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Hell I have never been a personnelist but I can probably guess what codes are on your 214.... It is likely your Re-Code is a 1 or a 1A and your separation code is almost certainly MBK.... It isn't rocket surgery and even if I didn't know or have the reference on my desk, any idiot could look the codes up on the interwebs and tell what they mean. That doesn't take any particular skill or experience...

:tinfoil3

What's funny is I never implied the codes are hard to get... that's wildman's invention. I'm guessing to make himself feel special, and try not to think about the fact that a trained monkey could probably do his job equally well.

wildman
06-25-2013, 05:51 PM

In you case Joe it is Shithead! Yes I was an expert on Air Force military personnel matters up to 1988 and there isn't a damn thing you could tell me about any of that including what a DD FM 214 is. "Us" is intelligent rational unemotional thought thinking people who post here, you are not one of them.

Always.
Wildman