PDA

View Full Version : Forum/Profile settings question

Zxc
06-21-2013, 06:19 PM
Okay, after spending too long navigating menus and still not finding it, I need help! Right now I'm subscribing to every thread I reply to by default. I don't want to subscribe to any threads or recieve emails from this website for any reason. Where is this setting?? :uncomfortableness:

FLAPS, USAF (ret)
06-21-2013, 06:37 PM
Okay, after spending too long navigating menus and still not finding it, I need help! Right now I'm subscribing to every thread I reply to by default. I don't want to subscribe to any threads or recieve emails from this website for any reason. Where is this setting?? :uncomfortableness:

Yeah, y
ou just unsubscribe. Hope this helps!

Pullinteeth
06-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Go to the Forum Actions dropdown menu above. Hit general settings, it will open up your settings...to the left of where is says general settings, it should say Settings>>> Click on the word settings. On the left side of your screen is all of your stuff. Click on subscriptions and unsubscribe...

Zxc
06-21-2013, 09:37 PM
Go to the Forum Actions dropdown menu above. Hit general settings, it will open up your settings...to the left of where is says general settings, it should say Settings>>> Click on the word settings. On the left side of your screen is all of your stuff. Click on subscriptions and unsubscribe...

Thanks. I'd found that and was able to clear out my list of subscribed threads, but every time I reply to a new thread it subscribes me for it and I'm not seeing how to turn that off

efmbman
06-21-2013, 09:54 PM
Thanks. I'd found that and was able to clear out my list of subscribed threads, but every time I reply to a new thread it subscribes me for it and I'm not seeing how to turn that off

Open the thread you no longer want to be subscribed to. At the top just above the first post, you will see "Thread Tools". Pull down that arrow and the choice is available for "Unsubscribe".

USMC0341
06-22-2013, 02:21 AM

Click forum actions--> general settings--> scroll down to messaging and change the default setting to "do not subscribe"

Pullinteeth
06-22-2013, 02:43 AM

sorry i r knot smrt