PDA

View Full Version : "NOTICE TO ALL 'WANT-TO-BE-CHICKEN-TYPES !!" (Take notes please)

RobotChicken
06-21-2013, 02:17 AM
(This is directed to the users that embarrassed 'RC') "First; Go directly to 'FA's' Banned Camp!! Second; Report to nearest 'Perdue' processing plant to get 'STUFFED'!(After release from 1st while on parole) Third; ALWAYS REMEMBER there is 'ONLY ONE REAL KING CHICKEN' on MTF that would NOT harm anyone,anytime,or anywhere for the 'Cluck of it'!!! 'Nuff cluckin!' (THIS is for THE MTF MEMBERS) "I apologize to ALL Members that I have upset in my posts and fellow e-com's that have been out of line. Again Apologies too All and to 'FA'. 'RC'."

Vrake
06-21-2013, 05:57 AM
One quack at a time.

Quack? :) maybe a cluck or two. :)

RS6405
06-22-2013, 12:50 AM

Found a new avatar for RC :becky

RobotChicken
07-19-2013, 03:13 AM
"So you want to 'Elect' a fox to guard the hen house do we??'

RobotChicken
07-20-2013, 10:37 AM
" 'RobotChicken' is Running for 'The Free of Charge' Position as 'USER Forum Moderator' on 'MTF'. Thank you one and all!" (and from past attacks etc. I feel your pain)

E4RUMOR
07-20-2013, 11:40 AM
" 'RobotChicken' is Running for 'The Free of Charge' Position as 'USER Forum Moderator' on 'MTF'. Thank you one and all!" (and from past attacks etc. I feel your pain)

Message paid for by the E4RUMOR Add Council. "I'm RobotChicken, and I approve this message."

RobotChicken
07-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Message paid for by the E4RUMOR Add Council. "I'm RobotChicken, and I approve this message."

"Thank you for your Support!! 'RobotChicken'. "

Vrake
07-20-2013, 12:24 PM

How can you run for an Admin position when just yesterday you bashed them for asking if it was wanted/needed? My sarcasm meter is in the shop right now so I had to ask the question.

I am not to savvy with the Internet to begin with. I can only imagine this message.

"The reason you were banned was :car:llama:frog:snowman:"

RobotChicken
07-20-2013, 12:32 PM
How can you run for an Admin position when just yesterday you bashed them for asking if it was wanted/needed? My sarcasm meter is in the shop right now so I had to ask the question.

I am not to savvy with the Internet to begin with. I can only imagine this message.

"The reason you were banned was :car:llama:frog:snowman:"

"Thank you for your reply 'Vrake'; one does learn from 'FA's' art. 15's!" (my 'meter' is NEVER' in a 'chicken$h*t shop' checked by the 'lowest bidder' because it never becomes 'defective' in the first place!)

efmbman
07-20-2013, 01:05 PM
"Thank you for your reply 'Vrake'; one does learn from 'FA's' art. 15's!" (my 'meter' is NEVER' in a 'chicken$h*t shop' checked by the 'lowest bidder' because it never becomes 'defective' in the first place!)

You do have the running for office thing going on... you did not answer his question in your response.

RobotChicken
07-20-2013, 02:22 PM
You do have the running for office thing going on... you did not answer his question in your response.

"Thank you for your 'Question again'; 'Vrake,efmbman', to clarify my answer is to solve it in the first place. That being said should answer it. Thank you again; 'RobotChicken'.

Vrake
07-20-2013, 04:23 PM
"Thank you for your 'Question again'; 'Vrake,efmbman', to clarify my answer is to solve it in the first place. That being said should answer it. Thank you again; 'RobotChicken'.

LOL you do have the political talk down....

RobotChicken
07-21-2013, 02:10 AM
LOL you do have the political talk down....

"Thank you for your reply 'again' and I Really hope the folks on 'MTF-AF' understand 'I' am for them!! 'RC' has NO hidden agenda or 'Vendetta' against anyone or any thread at all, I want the BEST for ALL of us, I put my heart and feelings into this forum without malice or hatred; I admit my 'smart A$$ 'might' go over the 'line', it is to lighten up the heat of the flow." 'RobotChicken.'

efmbman
07-21-2013, 12:42 PM
"Thank you for your reply 'again' and I Really hope the folks on 'MTF-AF' understand 'I' am for them!! 'RC' has NO hidden agenda or 'Vendetta' against anyone or any thread at all, I want the BEST for ALL of us, I put my heart and feelings into this forum without malice or hatred; I admit my 'smart A$$ 'might' go over the 'line', it is to lighten up the heat of the flow." 'RobotChicken.'

You neglected to properly address all the demographics of your constituency. Since you appear to completely ignore the existence of military services other then the Air Force, I cannot support you in your bid to become a MOD.

UncaRastus
08-11-2013, 04:33 PM
RobotChicken,

I find almost all of your posts to be 'defective'. Not necessarily a bad thing, mind you. On the other hand, you do have 'the political speechifying' almost perfect.

I have heard that Uganda is looking for a new president...Dear Idi has been so missed! <----- hint

So, keep on kissing all of the babies, gladhanding the gents, and asking all of the ladies, "Mrs Cleaver? Did you just have your hair done? That's a nice dress! It's new, isn't it?"

Maybe we will honor you with the title, "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, RC, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular and RobotChicken, Extraordinaire."

Just know that we are watching you for signs of Robotic Chicken Influenza and Attempts at Having a Coup, in here.

I said 'Coup', not 'Coop'.

Sincerely,

UR

Creaminess
08-16-2013, 05:28 PM
RobotChicken,

I find almost all of your posts to be 'defective'. Not necessarily a bad thing, mind you. On the other hand, you do have 'the political speechifying' almost perfect.

I have heard that Uganda is looking for a new president...Dear Idi has been so missed! <----- hint

So, keep on kissing all of the babies, gladhanding the gents, and asking all of the ladies, "Mrs Cleaver? Did you just have your hair done? That's a nice dress! It's new, isn't it?"

Maybe we will honor you with the title, "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, RC, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular and RobotChicken, Extraordinaire."

Just know that we are watching you for signs of Robotic Chicken Influenza and Attempts at Having a Coup, in here.

Sincerely,

UR

Your post is offensive, and you should be banned for a period of not fewer than two days.

Pullinteeth
08-16-2013, 05:36 PM

Oh the friggin irony...when ya'll deleted the "Off Duty" section, you deleted several threads in which we did exactly that.... You can see some remnants in some people's signature blocks (such as mine)....

RobotChicken
08-18-2013, 05:59 AM
RobotChicken,

Sincerely,

UR

"With all Due respect to your position and ranking in the 'Garrnett new group'; 'RC' yields to your authority and promises 'UncalRasrtus' on 'RC's last cluck he will obey the forum guidelines and any new ones that may emerge from the sea of fog I may encounter enroute to 'ST.T.'! (Real retirement on a 'Columbia' is the retirement, especially when your a legend down there) Now my internet might fizzle out, my compass bearing grease on life will stay lubed, positive and looking out for the next swell, reading the sea state, and never looking back in my wake; for if I have made ONE person laugh a day, I consider my day complete."