PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo Minot.....

poindexter
06-13-2013, 01:37 PM
I have been here all of two weeks and I must say, it isn't the pit of hades that most people make it out to be.

Measure Man
06-13-2013, 03:18 PM
I have been here all of two weeks and I must say, it isn't the pit of hades that most people make it out to be.

It's June.

RFScott
06-13-2013, 03:22 PM
It's June.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I've never been to Minot, but I have been to some places very similar in terms of the winter cold....it can really suck balls. That being said, the majority of people I have met that have been to Minot usually didn't have anything bad to say about the place. I have heard that finding housing in the local area has been somewhat problematic lately, especially after the Souris river flooded.

Measure Man
06-13-2013, 03:58 PM
I was thinking exactly the same thing. I've never been to Minot, but I have been to some places very similar in terms of the winter cold....it can really suck balls. That being said, the majority of people I have met that have been to Minot usually didn't have anything bad to say about the place. I have heard that finding housing in the local area has been somewhat problematic lately, especially after the Souris river flooded.

I was at Grand Forks...which was pretty darn nice in the summer. If you were lucky it fell on a weekend.

I grew up in NJ, so thought, "how bad can winter be...I mean, cold is cold, right?" Boy was I wrong.

TJMAC77SP
06-13-2013, 05:41 PM
It's June.

Yeah, come back to us in October. White Halloween

poindexter
06-14-2013, 01:26 PM
Cue the DV visit
http://www.minotdailynews.com/page/content.detail/id/576273.html

Coming to make sure 40yr problem
Is fixed in one month.

Yea, I don't know what is happening on the 91st side but GEEEZ!!!! You can't polish a turd.