PDA

View Full Version : "They Can DISH it OUT; But Can't TAKE IT"!!!!! (Guess WHO?)

RobotChicken
06-09-2013, 12:23 AM
RELIGIOUS :bsflag::fest30::fest30::fest30:

RobotChicken
06-09-2013, 01:09 AM
"LOL" in 'AC' speak; :fuckyou::fest30::smashfreakB:

RobotChicken
06-09-2013, 05:01 AM
"FA" would have a stroke if I answered that!

RobotChicken
06-09-2013, 05:35 AM
"MTF AC CREED Coming soon!" !!!! LOL!

sandsjames
06-09-2013, 03:19 PM
I have zero idea what this thread is about.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-09-2013, 03:43 PM
I have zero idea what this thread is about.

I think it might be directed at me because I got on to him about his posts not making any sense the other day.

Absinthe Anecdote
06-09-2013, 03:46 PM
I posted this in the religion thread earlier but this might be the better place for it.

REPOSTED:

Robot Chicken,

I urge you to go to a quite room and honestly contemplate your own behavior in these forums.

Sure everyone jokes and posts something irreverent from time to time but in my opinion you have been out-of-control in recent weeks.

You feel the need to go into damn near every single thread that has activity and post strings of emoticons and cryptic misspelled bits of text. Maybe it is just me but I rarely understand your posts and the few I do understand usually appear to be antagonistic in nature.

I think the vast majority of people simply ignore you or are too nice to point any of this out to you. I can be a bit of a jerk sometimes and don’t mind letting you know. However, I might be doing you a favor because if you put a little more thought and effort into your posts you will find that your time here is more enjoyable and rewarding.

People will start responding to you in a meaningful way if your posts consist of more than just taunts and emoticons.

I have often teased you about being drunk or high on prescription medication as the reason your posts are often unintelligible. I have no idea if that is true or not. On the off chance that it is true, there is help for substance abuse and I hope you consider seeking it.

Regardless, I am confident that you can improve the quality of your posts if you try a little harder.

Best Wishes,

AA

Absinthe Anecdote
06-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Sir, please state your intended purpose reposting this from the Religion thread. Thank you.

It is right there in the top of the post you just quoted and since I believe this thread to be directed at me I think it is relevant.

RobotChicken
06-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Ok, ill let RC or another deal with this. Thanks.

http://www.funatico.com/media/pics/killerchicken679.jpg

:shoot: "RAMBO ROBOT CHICKEN" :rocketwhore:

RobotChicken
06-09-2013, 09:40 PM
It is right there in the top of the post you just quoted and since I believe this thread to be directed at me I think it is relevant.
:spy I would NEVER waste my Time to 'Attack' anyone anytime anywhere hiding behind a computer keyboard as my last line of defense for the 'Relevant' reason it kills too many of MY brain cells to worry about what is left of yours in your frontal lobe! My 'Apologizes' to you 'AA' if your 'misinterpretation' of my post was offensive to (your) paranoid A$$CLOWN bi-polar schizophrenia syndrome. In closing; I for one NEVER pick on a handicapped person with these conditions in the first place. Have a pleasant 'AC' free Sunday at a Church of your choice. 'RC'.

RobotChicken
06-10-2013, 12:18 AM
'GF', thanks for the new 'avatar'.....:friday:

RobotChicken
06-15-2013, 09:17 AM
"This thread got quiet."