PDA

View Full Version : Needs to be reorted to legal authorities.

RobotChicken
06-05-2013, 07:45 PM
If the 'Forum Admin' isn't concerned(YET), Should we be?

wildman
06-05-2013, 07:46 PM
This post needs to be reported to the police.

http://forums.militarytimes.com/showthread.php?1595969-Bible-Passages-That-Leave-You-Scratching-Your-Head&p=630341#post630341

Wildman

USMC0341
06-05-2013, 07:50 PM
I think a boot needs to be reported to your ass.

TJMAC77SP
06-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Come on Wildman. I didn't understand Joe's post in full context but I am comfortable saying he said it in jest to make some point. I also am equally comfortable saying that you know that to be true as well.

wildman
06-05-2013, 08:24 PM
If the 'Forum Admin' isn't concerned(YET), Should we be?

Um I think a call to commit rape should be taken seriously, but that could be just me or perhaps the legal authorities would think so as well.

Wildman

JD2780
06-05-2013, 08:27 PM

http://forums.militarytimes.com/showthread.php?1595969-Bible-Passages-That-Leave-You-Scratching-Your-Head&p=630341#post630341

Wildman

Joes post was aimed at me. I know how joe was intending for it to be used and it wasn't in the literal sense. Have been conversing with joe over the last couple of yrs (I think), I'm comfortable saying joe wouldn't do that nor would he tolerate any human that would.

Feel free to report it, but it I know what will come of it.

wildman
06-05-2013, 09:19 PM
I would suggest one phrase their words more carefully. I wasn't sure if this individual was joking or not. In this day and age it is sad to say but one needs to error on the side of caution I believe. I am not so sure that law enforcement would be able to make the distinction either and Joe could find himself doing a lot of explaining. I'll now leave this one alone.

Always,
Wildman

RobotChicken
06-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Now THAT would be a 'Kodak' moment!! LOL!

CYBERFX1024
06-05-2013, 09:29 PM
I have been talking with Joe for a few years now as well. But here in the last several months he has gotten pretty bad about saying stuff that is overboard. Honestly I think he does it to get a rise out of people. But it is just getting worse and worse.

JD2780
06-05-2013, 09:34 PM
I would suggest one phrase their words more carefully. I wasn't sure if this individual was joking or not. In this day and age it is sad to say but one needs to error on the side of caution I believe. I am not so sure that law enforcement would be able to make the distinction either and Joe could find himself doing a lot of explaining. I'll now leave this one alone.

Always,
Wildman

I would suggest you exercise your brain. While I love my religion and believe in Jesus and God, I also believe that despite the polar opposite views JB and I have he is a decent upstanding individual. It's like if somebody posted here Go f yourself, I don't they would actually want me to go and attempt intercourse by myself.

RobotChicken
06-05-2013, 10:14 PM
I would suggest you exercise your brain. While I love my religion and believe in Jesus and God, I also believe that despite the polar opposite views JB and I have he is a decent upstanding individual. It's like if somebody posted here Go f yourself, I don't they would actually want me to go and attempt intercourse by myself.
See post #8, timing is off again....

wildman
06-06-2013, 02:11 AM

There is a big difference in telling someone to go F themselves and suggesting lets go rape someone! Now I don't know Joe from Adam and I kind of take that sort of suggestion as a serious one. I would rather be wrong than find out latter someone was raped and it perhaps could have been avoided had someone said something to the authorities. If this offends anyone then I indeed say tough shit be offended.

Always.
Wildman

js7799
06-06-2013, 02:21 AM
Perhaps asking around or reading some old posts would clue you in to the poster's intent. That might save you from call 911 for something that isn't an emergency.

wildman
06-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Perhaps asking around or reading some old posts would clue you in to the poster's intent. That might save you from call 911 for something that isn't an emergency.

Perhaps not making such statements would make it unnecessary to do either!

Always.
Wildman

CrustySMSgt
06-06-2013, 05:20 AM

Always,
Wildman

I suggest you don't take everything you read on the internet as literal.

http://xangam.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/MustBeTrue.jpg

VFFTSGT
06-06-2013, 05:26 AM

Wildman

You remind me of this user we use to have named Mel. I don't think she is around anymore thank goodness. But aside from her, we haven't had any issues like you are trying to create until you showed up...

Maybe you should do some studying on internet blogging, forum use, etc.

Always,
Wildman

You should heed your own advice.

RS6405
06-06-2013, 11:48 AM
There is a big difference in telling someone to go F themselves and suggesting lets go rape someone! Now I don't know Joe from Adam and I kind of take that sort of suggestion as a serious one. I would rather be wrong than find out latter someone was raped and it perhaps could have been avoided had someone said something to the authorities. If this offends anyone then I indeed say tough shit be offended.

Always.
Wildman

Freedom of Speech is a protected right, yet not all speech is protected. I won't bore you (or waste my time) citing case law, but the relevant aspect is if speech is stated to induce the act in which is stated or inferred and the act itself is illegal then the speech is not protected.

In this case, Joe's "speech" was stated to induce eye rolling and scoffs ....not sexual assaults. Hence it is protected regardless how you view it .....or how many peeps bite at your hook.

BTW......What is the theory of Wildman's original forum name? Smarg? Or someone else? I don't remember.

Rusty Jones
06-06-2013, 01:40 PM
[

Wildman

Then go ahead and report it.

Always,
Wildman

Are you are lying, or are you stupid? Or both?

Always.
Wildman

Offended? No, please. Call the police. In fact, when you do, why don't you call me and put me on three way? I want to hear the operators laugh their asses off at you. Tell me that you're going to put me on a three way, and I'll inbox you my number.

wildman
06-06-2013, 06:50 PM
[

Then go ahead and report it.

Are you are lying, or are you stupid? Or both?

Offended? No, please. Call the police. In fact, when you do, why don't you call me and put me on three way? I want to hear the operators laugh their asses off at you. Tell me that you're going to put me on a three way, and I'll inbox you my number.

I have some advice for you! Go buy a John Deer tractor so you can pull your head out of your ass. Now you like to document everything document this. Do or do not police departments have tip lines? Do or do they not request that the public give them information no matter how small or apparently insignificant? Now who is the F'ing idiot?

Always,
Wildman

wildman
06-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Freedom of Speech is a protected right, yet not all speech is protected. I won't bore you (or waste my time) citing case law, but the relevant aspect is if speech is stated to induce the act in which is stated or inferred and the act itself is illegal then the speech is not protected.

In this case, Joe's "speech" was stated to induce eye rolling and scoffs ....not sexual assaults. Hence it is protected regardless how you view it .....or how many peeps bite at your hook.

BTW......What is the theory of Wildman's original forum name? Smarg? Or someone else? I don't remember.

Seems to me a judge would have to make the determination as to whether the written comment was or was not a call to commit an illegal act. I sure would have loved to have seen the posts of these individuals whom you think I could be they sure must have ruffled your feathers.

Always.
Wildman

wildman
06-06-2013, 07:53 PM
You remind me of this user we use to have named Mel. I don't think she is around anymore thank goodness. But aside from her, we haven't had any issues like you are trying to create until you showed up...

Maybe you should do some studying on internet blogging, forum use, etc.

You should heed your own advice.

Ah a case of do as I say not as I do! Good one keep trying.

Always,
Wildman

RS6405
06-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Seems to me a judge would have to make the determination as to whether the written comment was or was not a call to commit an illegal act. I sure would have loved to have seen the posts of these individuals whom you think I could be they sure must have ruffled your feathers.

Always.
Wildman

No, no one you could be has ever ruffled my feathers. Smarg was before my time, and I have only read references about him. But you are right, you could not leave that kind of lasting impression. It's cute thou... That you thought you had.

As for your take on a judge's perspective; well it suddenly reminded me of one particular member's grasp of the law and the extent in which he thought he could wield it.

Regardless , Put up or shut up. :becky

wildman
06-07-2013, 01:39 AM
No, no one you could be has ever ruffled my feathers. Smarg was before my time, and I have only read references about him. But you are right, you could not leave that kind of lasting impression. It's cute thou... That you thought you had.

As for your take on a judge's perspective; well it suddenly reminded me of one particular member's grasp of the law and the extent in which he thought he could wield it.

Regardless , Put up or shut up. :becky

You will never know if I have or I haven't.

Always,
Wildman

wildman
06-07-2013, 03:07 AM
I suggest you don't take everything you read on the internet as literal.

http://xangam.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/MustBeTrue.jpg

Having viewed the news tonight about NSA gathering phone and internet information I would say perhaps I'm not the only one who takes these type comments seriously. I could be wrong however because I'd bet someone is going to tell me you can not always believe what you see on the news.

Always,
Wildman

RobotChicken
06-07-2013, 03:27 AM
NASA recording 'ET' now?

RS6405
06-07-2013, 03:35 AM
You will never know if I have or I haven't.

Always,
Wildman

Hmmmm....... Do I care? :bored No
ForumAdmin, I do miss my former number of posts thou...... BTW who picked out the new smileys for the forum???

RS6405
06-07-2013, 03:49 AM
ForumAdmin Also .... Thank you for doubling our maximum PM's # to be stored.

CrustySMSgt
06-07-2013, 06:20 AM
I have some advice for you! Go buy a John Deer tractor so you can pull your head out of your ass. Now you like to document everything document this. Do or do not police departments have tip lines? Do or do they not request that the public give them information no matter how small or apparently insignificant? Now who is the F'ing idiot?

Always,
Wildman

You

Having viewed the news tonight about NSA gathering phone and internet information I would say perhaps I'm not the only one who takes these type comments seriously. I could be wrong however because I'd bet someone is going to tell me you can not always believe what you see on the news.

Always,
Wildman

You're right, you are not alone.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/k/q/schgradn.jpeg

RobotChicken
06-07-2013, 06:37 AM
You the MAN 'Crusty'!!

Absinthe Anecdote
06-07-2013, 11:06 AM
I worked for a defense contractor that did the first level processing on a national-level tip line. The vast majority of calls were at night from drunks.

The second largest category of calls came on Saturday mornings from people who had received a scam email from Nigerians.

Believe me, any tip line that this guy calls will have heard something just like this before and will know exactly how to handle it.

Greg
06-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Hmmmm....... Do I care? :bored No
ForumAdmin, I do miss my former number of posts thou...... BTW who picked out the new smileys for the forum???

Some of the new emoticons are amusing. :spankme:

CrustySMSgt
06-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Some of the new emoticons are amusing. :spankme:

:madfawk: :highly_amused: :3some:

20+Years
06-07-2013, 01:33 PM
:spank: :wank:

New ways to express myself?

sandsjames
06-07-2013, 01:54 PM

Always.
Wildman

His post wasn't about raping someone. It was about raping a virgin. This happens quite often. Virgins usually are ACTUALLY consenting anyway. They are almost always pressured into it. So going to rape virgins is something that most people who sleep with virgins are doing, so there's really nothing wrong with the statement, even if it wasn't in jest (as we all know it was).

One of these days we will figure out who you really are. I get more and more curious every day.

CrustySMSgt
06-07-2013, 02:12 PM
I get more and more curious every day.

I don't

http://www.ya-native.com/images/do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

Greg
06-07-2013, 02:57 PM

Nah, same ways, different delivery method.

TJMAC77SP
06-07-2013, 03:17 PM

is that last one what it looks like ?!?!

Pullinteeth
06-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Come on Wildman. I didn't understand Joe's post in full context but I am comfortable saying he said it in jest to make some point. I also am equally comfortable saying that you know that to be true as well.

He was refering to a Bible passage that says if you come across a virgin, you should sieze her and lay with her...

TJMAC77SP
06-07-2013, 03:27 PM

is that last one what it looks like ?!?!

TJMAC77SP
06-07-2013, 03:28 PM
He was refering to a Bible passage that says if you come across a virgin, you should sieze her and lay with her...

I know and I also know that Wildman knew he wasn't actually incitng rape. Of course the various religious threads of the past week or two went down the rabbit hole from jump street.

Pullinteeth
06-07-2013, 03:30 PM

She is. She pops in from time to time.

wildman
06-07-2013, 06:56 PM

I don't think suggesting rape is humorous. I also don't know Joe from Adam and really don't care to know him. In fact some of the post you all make could be questionable to some. I am getting to get a bit of a handle on some of you however and although you think you are funny some of us do not. In this day and age it is hard to know the nuts, hell there was an Army Major who people thought was sane sort of turned out that he wasn't. As for being a troll, I've been accused of worse.

Always,
Wildman

RS6405
06-07-2013, 08:05 PM
For those who need to feel empowered.

RobotChicken
06-07-2013, 08:44 PM
'W M' You got:owned:!

USMC0341
06-07-2013, 09:47 PM
I don't think suggesting rape is humorous. I also don't know Joe from Adam and really don't care to know him. In fact some of the post you all make could be questionable to some. I am getting to get a bit of a handle on some of you however and although you think you are funny some of us do not. In this day and age it is hard to know the nuts, hell there was an Army Major who people thought was sane sort of turned out that he wasn't. As for being a troll, I've been accused of worse.

Always,
Wildman

Luckily for you there is this little button on everyone's post that you can push called "dislike." Instead of crying like a baby you can push it and everyone will know you don't agree with the post. Go ahead and try it on mine.

Maybe you are Bruwin on a fishing expedition.

wildman
06-08-2013, 02:11 AM
Round and round it goes and where it stops no one knows. I've had my say, I've seen just about what I thought I would see from the lot of you. When what you thought was a joker turns out to not be one let me know then how funny you think it is. What part of Joe's suggestion was humorous? Don't care where you think he got it from, the Bible or the Marquis De sade not funny.

Always.
Wildman

USMC0341
06-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Do you see me shedding any tears? Me thinks ya does protest to much! (Telling)!

Always.
Wildman

You have to click the button

wildman
06-08-2013, 02:23 AM
Luckily for you there is this little button on everyone's post that you can push called "dislike." Instead of crying like a baby you can push it and everyone will know you don't agree with the post. Go ahead and try it on mine.

Maybe you are Bruwin on a fishing expedition.

Always.
Wildman

USMC0341
06-08-2013, 02:26 AM

Always.
Wildman

USMC0341
06-08-2013, 03:10 AM
Does that make you disappear?

Always,
Wildman

No, tried it on you already and you're still here. But it might make you feel better.

USMC0341
06-08-2013, 03:12 AM

Always,
Wildman

No, tried it on you already and you're still here. But it might make you feel better.

wildman
06-08-2013, 03:12 AM

Always,
Wildman

Banned
06-13-2013, 01:47 AM

Wildman

Stop discriminating against my religious beliefs!

If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

MY Holy Book says its okay, so that means its okay! If you have a problem with that, that means you're persecuting me.

RobotChicken
06-13-2013, 06:58 AM
:damnit-sign1: 'FA' this is not my thread either!!:wizard: