PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here use "Tapatalk"

Dickie
05-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Anyone here use Tapatalk and like it? I just got it and I cannot find the MT forums on their search of sites.

Do they not use this program? Any help.guidence would be great!

Thanks!

RobotChicken
05-17-2013, 04:07 AM
:lol WE use 'TAK-a-lot' on this forum.......if all else fails'...."CHICKEN$HIT works great!!!":cheer2:lock1

Bourne
05-17-2013, 01:17 PM
We are not setup on Tapatalk.

Bourne
05-29-2013, 08:32 PM
Visiting the site on a mobile device should now be much easier.

Cindy Haire
06-14-2014, 09:59 PM
I don't use Tapatalk, I actually use EMBEDDED LINK REMOVED because they have the best Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) user friendly model that is out there right now. They are actually allowing members to pre-register for FREE right now before they relaunch their new site.

EDIT

Please refer to the Community Guidelines for hyperlinks:

Hyperlinks
Including links to informative and helpful sites is part of Internet communication. Choosing to click on a link is your decision. We do not screen links. However, posts may be removed if a hyperlink is not in the following format -- www.wheredoesthislinkgo.comor .org or any number of acceptable addresses. The key here is no hidden agendas. Tell us where the link goes so our members may make informed decisions on whether to click or not. Remember: We do not screen links in posts, but may remove a post if the link is determined to be inappropriate.