PDA

View Full Version : Pigs Fly And Man Bites Dog----Female USAF MTI Charged At Lackland

WillsPowers
04-16-2013, 12:51 AM
WOO HOO! - PIGS FLY AND NO CLOUDS IN THE
SKY - A FEMALE MTI (THAT'S RIGHT) A FEMALE
TRAINING SGT, TO FACE COURT-MARTIAL MAY 1
AT JOINT BASE SAN ANTONIO - LACKLAND
AIR FORCE STAFF SGT EMILY ALLEN CHARGED
WITH HAVING "UNPROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP"
NO WORD YET ON WHICH GENDER INVOLVED

© 2013 MilitaryCorruption.com

This doesn't happen every day, thus the BULLETIN header and splash play. We even waxed a bit poetic in our headlines, announcing this very unusual turn of events.

When is the last time a female Air Force MTI, or Army, Navy and/or Marine Corps woman drill instructor got hit with a court-martial for allegedly doing the "wild thing" - i.e. an "inappropriate relationship" with a male or female boot?

Yeah, right.

This case is highly unusual, and Air Force flaks are keeping a tight lip about it.

FEW DETAILS AVAILABLE

All we know at this point, is the NCO is Staff Sgt. Emily Allen. She's been tagged with engaging in an "unprofessional" relationship with one of her charges. The sergeant is an MTI at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland.

No details yet on whether or not the "victim" is a male or female.

Court-martial is set to begin May 1st at the sprawling Texas military installation.

If convicted, Allen faces up to a year behind bars and a bad conduct discharge.

[EDITOR'S NOTE: We welcome INTEL on this case from any readers "in the know." Thanks, ahead of time.]

RingLeader
04-16-2013, 12:54 AM
Is she hot?

BRUWIN
04-16-2013, 01:22 AM
I thought this thread was something big...like somebody tried to run over their neighbors who were innocently playing basketball in the street.

JD2780
04-16-2013, 01:25 AM
I thought this thread was something big...like somebody tried to run over their neighbors who were innocently playing basketball in the street.

RENTERS!!!!!!

ConfusedAirman
04-16-2013, 09:00 AM
I miss seeing how red WillsPowers' reputation is.

Tak
04-16-2013, 12:17 PM
At least he doesnt mention the M word.

Pullinteeth
04-16-2013, 01:04 PM
Is she hot?

Gonna try to post this...it is a picture of then SrA Emily Allen...IF that is her... (bottom left of page 3).

http://www.grissom.afrc.af.mil/shared/media/document/AFD-090629-043.pdf

Sergeant eNYgma
04-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Is she hot?

Always my first question in matters such as these...

tiredretiredE7
04-16-2013, 01:47 PM
Is she hot?

I did not see many "hot" AF women during my 20 years but she appears to be a dental assistant so she likes to touch people's filthy teeth. This makes me bet her victims were women. I wonder why we haven't heard of the gay guys who were also charged being court martialed. This will be a very interesting court martial if her victims were men and none of the homosexual TIs end up getting court martialed.

JD2780
04-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Always my first question in matters such as these...

I'd hit it.

sandsjames
04-16-2013, 02:41 PM
I like the use of the phrase "tight lip" in the OP. I'm sure that doesn't really apply in this case.

BRUWIN
04-16-2013, 03:37 PM
I like the use of the phrase "tight lip" in the OP. I'm sure that doesn't really apply in this case.

Qoute of the day right there.

SomeRandomGuy
04-16-2013, 03:56 PM
I did not see many "hot" AF women during my 20 years but she appears to be a dental assistant so she likes to touch people's filthy teeth.

Interesting how you equate someone's job in the AF (not always one they chose) to what they like. According to your philosophy it would be a good idea to never date a surgeon as they liek to cut on people and you never know when they might go Lorena Bobbitt on you.

Pullinteeth
04-16-2013, 04:07 PM
Interesting how you equate someone's job in the AF (not always one they chose) to what they like. According to your philosophy it would be a good idea to never date a surgeon as they liek to cut on people and you never know when they might go Lorena Bobbitt on you.

Nevermind that a lot of people don't actually pick their AFSC....

MajesticThunder
04-16-2013, 04:39 PM
http://thisainthell.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Michelle-manhart.jpg

Sometimes female TIs become famous for their dubious exploits.

:photo

Tak
04-16-2013, 04:53 PM

Hubba Hubba get me a rubba

Pullinteeth
04-16-2013, 05:14 PM
Might make me want to join the Guard....they should have put her pic up in every ANG recruiting office....:welcome

tiredretiredE7
04-17-2013, 01:43 AM

The question was "is she hot?". So it is about dating her not how she does her job. But it appears she may have went the extra mile to improve the moral of some basic trainees. I would never date a surgeon or dental tech but I would totally date a female OBGYN doc.

Tak
04-17-2013, 01:47 AM
Younger days, is she hot.
Older days, is there a hole

WillsPowers
04-17-2013, 04:08 AM
What a horrible job to have. MTI. It must suck. Do you really want to yell all day and scream at little butthole ignorant babies in Texas? No thanks! It blows my mind that people volunteer for that job. Assisting at that trade school in Colorado might not be too bad because at least the Zero Candidates have some pliable moldable brains but Lackland must suck. I went through basic in Aug-Sept 79 and it was easy compared to what does kids hack now. I spent my career doing what I wanted to do and got what I wanted.

sandsjames
04-17-2013, 02:40 PM
What a horrible job to have. MTI. It must suck. Do you really want to yell all day and scream at little butthole ignorant babies in Texas? No thanks! It blows my mind that people volunteer for that job. Assisting at that trade school in Colorado might not be too bad because at least the Zero Candidates have some pliable moldable brains but Lackland must suck. I went through basic in Aug-Sept 79 and it was easy compared to what does kids hack now. I spent my career doing what I wanted to do and got what I wanted.

I've seen the site you post on. You yell (CAPS) all day so what's the difference? Just think, if you were an MTI you could scream at basketball playing renters all day long and get away with it.

sandsjames
04-17-2013, 02:40 PM

She told me to drop and give her 10. I could only muster 6 1/2.

Rainmaker
04-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Younger days, is she hot.
Older days, is there a hole

Heartbeat's optional.

ConfusedAirman
04-18-2013, 07:10 PM
What a horrible job to have. MTI. It must suck. Do you really want to yell all day and scream at little butthole ignorant babies in Texas? ...,

Better to scream at street basketball-playing renters, US Census workers, City Council, and the police while being arrested for disorderly conduct.

20+Years
04-18-2013, 07:11 PM
As are farm noises.

Pueblo
04-20-2013, 06:09 AM
At least he doesnt mention the M word.

Is that Mayo or Metzger?

Pueblo
04-20-2013, 09:13 AM
Is she hot?

I don't know. You tell me. (https://www.facebook.com/Bos.ladY)

RetC141BFCC
04-20-2013, 01:17 PM
What’s wrong with the youth of today? I would have hit that and kept my mouth shut. Female Teachers given their students sex female MTIs giving it up and the dudes complain. Hey I would have shut my mouth and tried to get recycled just so I could stay with her

Tak
04-20-2013, 01:47 PM
No, if a hot female TI touched me, I'd be required by oath to
Turn her in, post bj.

tiredretiredE7
04-21-2013, 01:04 AM
What’s wrong with the youth of today? I would have hit that and kept my mouth shut. Female Teachers given their students sex female MTIs giving it up and the dudes complain. Hey I would have shut my mouth and tried to get recycled just so I could stay with her

We still do not know if the victim was a man or woman. I am betting and hoping it was a woman or several women.

RetC141BFCC
04-27-2013, 02:06 PM
We still do not know if the victim was a man or woman. I am betting and hoping it was a woman or several women.

Does anybody know if it was a man or woman yet? Hey maybe we will see her on the website www.womanbeheindbars.com

Smeghead
04-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Does anybody know if it was a man or woman yet? Hey maybe we will see her on the website www.womanbeheindbars.com

Just wait until it starts, you can follow the deatails on mysa.com. This will be a good one.

KRC
05-03-2013, 12:46 PM
She did plead guilty. 3 months confinement and a reduction to A1C.

BRUWIN
05-03-2013, 02:35 PM
She did plead guilty. 3 months confinement and a reduction to A1C.

And in the old AF the trainee that told on her would have been beaten up for tattleling. Not saying it's right...but that's what would have happened.

drc100882
05-03-2013, 02:57 PM
And in the old AF the trainee that told on her would have been beaten up for tattleling. Not saying it's right...but that's what would have happened.

Or treated like a god for banging his TI... Which, before all this happened, I would have said would be a major feat and good on him. But, in light of things, I can't say that anymore.

Bumble78
05-03-2013, 03:31 PM

Or treated like a god for banging his TI... Which, before all this happened, I would have said would be a major feat and good on him. But, in light of things, I can't say that anymore.

I think we may have this all wrong. What if the kid wasn't tattleling, just braging to the wrong people, or in the wrong place. Picture it, he is sitting at the BK on base bragging to his buddy about banging this female TI, and someone is listening in and tells the OSI. She should have taught them about OPSEC.

Rainmaker
05-03-2013, 03:34 PM

Seriously. This just another sign of the Pussification of a whole generation of men, that have been raised by women. If SSgt Emblee Allen wanted to party Wiff young Rainmaker. Then She would've gotten one hell of pee hole pounding and Rainmaker would've been his flight's Honor grad

drc100882
05-03-2013, 07:28 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/03/female-air-force-trainer-sentenced-in-sex-scandal/

"She pleaded guilty Wednesday to having sex with a male airman in 2011, seeking to have a sexual relationship with another male trainee plus having unprofessional social relationships with two female students."

There we have it... the punishment is a joke. If the Air Force was really honest with itself about it's "zero tolerance" policy against this stuff, she'd be doing her time then on the street with a dishonorable.

Rainmaker
05-03-2013, 07:57 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/03/female-air-force-trainer-sentenced-in-sex-scandal/

"She pleaded guilty Wednesday to having sex with a male airman in 2011, seeking to have a sexual relationship with another male trainee plus having unprofessional social relationships with two female students."

There we have it... the punishment is a joke. If the Air Force was really honest with itself about it's "zero tolerance" policy against this stuff, she'd be doing her time then on the street with a dishonorable.

And If your Aunt had nuts she'd be your uncle. The only Women that men should be forced to take orders from are their Mothers and only till they're about 15.

Tak
05-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Zero doesn't mean 0, duh...
It's chief speak...

drc100882
05-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Zero doesn't mean 0, duh...
It's chief speak...

Sweet. I'll go do some cocaine, get piss tested, take my punishment to A1C, then get BTZ and make staff first time again.

Tak
05-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Sweet. I'll go do some cocaine, get piss tested, take my punishment to A1C, then get BTZ and make staff first time again.

I've seen people do drugs stay in.
I've seen a charged underage drinker win BTZ.

JD2780
05-03-2013, 09:35 PM
I've seen people do drugs stay in.
I've seen a charged underage drinker win BTZ.

I have a buddy that was an A1C in Korea got an NJP for under age drinking still got a 5 EPR

Tak
05-04-2013, 12:45 AM
I have a buddy that was an A1C in Korea got an NJP for under age drinking still got a 5 EPR

At Minot, in 5th Comm Sq. This chick had underage drinking bust, then became super troop,apple of chiefs eye.
When she was selected BTZ, the whole Sq was up in arms, but the Chief took a stand for her, even Bru
would have threw up on that BS. Imagine getting beat for BTZ by someone who had been busted.
The BTZ time I thought would be for their whole time period. Hence I refer to the BS program as
SrA Blow the Zone (BTZ),should change to SrA Blow the Chief (BTC)

KellyinAvon
05-04-2013, 12:51 AM

There is a minimum drinking age in Korea??

KellyinAvon
05-04-2013, 12:58 AM
At Minot, in 5th Comm Sq. This chick had underage drinking bust, then became super troop,apple of chiefs eye.
When she was selected BTZ, the whole Sq was up in arms, but the Chief took a stand for her, even Bru
would have threw up on that BS. Imagine getting beat for BTZ by someone who had been busted.
The BTZ time I thought would be for their whole time period. Hence I refer to the BS program as

First-termer, makes a mistake, gets a chance to be a sharp troop: excellent! That's what should happen. BTZ?? NO F*CKIN WAY!!

Tak
05-04-2013, 01:16 AM
First-termer, makes a mistake, gets a chance to be a sharp troop: excellent! That's what should happen. BTZ?? NO F*CKIN WAY!!

Chief lost points that day with the Sq. He fell on his sword for a female A1C and she utilized his sword.

(Yes Bru, chief hate)

But the chief was from Texas and made one hellavu chili batch

RetC141BFCC
05-04-2013, 01:46 AM
Seriously. This just another sign of the Pussification of a whole generation of men, that have been raised by women. If SSgt Emblee Allen wanted to party Wiff young Rainmaker. Then She would've gotten one hell of pee hole pounding and Rainmaker would've been his flight's Honor grad

Rainmaker
You are like me old school AF, Did you were the buck Sgt stripe also

Jim

chevyman
05-04-2013, 11:55 AM

I called it BTD (Bellow The Desk).

Absinthe Anecdote
05-05-2013, 03:05 PM
Just wait until it starts, you can follow the deatails on mysa.com. This will be a good one.

Where are all the torrid details? This case just sounds boring to me.

Allen's downfall as a training instructor was rooted in the July 4th celebration. She'd kept in touch with an airman she met while he was in basic training, and invited him and two women to spend the weekend at her house.
All of them were in technical training at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, Miss., when they visited Texas.

By then, Allen and Airman 1, as the student is identified, were an item, texting and sharing Facebook messages. They talked about his life at Keesler and her world as an instructor on Lackland, but more often than not it got personal.
Allen said she sent him pictures of herself and her daughter, as well as images of her wearing underwear. When he arrived that weekend they stayed in her bedroom. On the second night, they had sex.

The Air Force said Allen also sought to become intimately involved with another student identified as Airman 4. There were Facebook exchanges, texts and risqué photos. Both met on occasion.
Allen and Airman 4 never had sex, but they talked about it, and hugged and kissed.

“I made a series of bad decisions,” she told the judge

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/military/article/Female-trainer-guilty-in-Lackland-scandal-4480881.php#ixzz2SQkqJvYw

Tak
05-06-2013, 03:49 AM
Where are all the torrid details? This case just sounds boring to me.

Allen's downfall as a training instructor was rooted in the July 4th celebration. She'd kept in touch with an airman she met while he was in basic training, and invited him and two women to spend the weekend at her house.
All of them were in technical training at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, Miss., when they visited Texas.

By then, Allen and Airman 1, as the student is identified, were an item, texting and sharing Facebook messages. They talked about his life at Keesler and her world as an instructor on Lackland, but more often than not it got personal.
Allen said she sent him pictures of herself and her daughter, as well as images of her wearing underwear. When he arrived that weekend they stayed in her bedroom. On the second night, they had sex.

The Air Force said Allen also sought to become intimately involved with another student identified as Airman 4. There were Facebook exchanges, texts and risqué photos. Both met on occasion.
Allen and Airman 4 never had sex, but they talked about it, and hugged and kissed.

“I made a series of bad decisions,” she told the judge

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/military/article/Female-trainer-guilty-in-Lackland-scandal-4480881.php#ixzz2SQkqJvYw

Bad decisions???

A chief would say illegal decisions...