PDA

View Full Version : Body wrap in place, PT test is tomorrow afternoon at 1. Ex lax time!!

ROAD
04-12-2013, 03:53 AM
This is a dangerous practice, dont really do this.

Tak
04-12-2013, 05:18 AM
Had a troop do similiar. He made MSgt and now they're
medically retiring him after becoming a shirt for awhile.
good thing he passed back then or they would have road
him hard, maybe even bust or boot. im tellin ya peeps,
this test is a shame. they need ways to boot people,
no more dadt discharges, they sure as shit couldnt
stop salivating over 1200 pt discharges. it was low risk,
1 colonel retirement 1200 enlisted admin discharges.
brass were hi fiving over that shit. pt is for wankers!

CrustySMSgt
04-12-2013, 06:27 AM
sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen!

Good luck!

CrustySMSgt
04-12-2013, 06:40 AM
Had a troop do similiar. He made MSgt and now they're
medically retiring him after becoming a shirt for awhile.
good thing he passed back then or they would have road
him hard, maybe even bust or boot. im tellin ya peeps,
this test is a shame. they need ways to boot people,
no more dadt discharges, they sure as shit couldnt
stop salivating over 1200 pt discharges. it was low risk,
1 colonel retirement 1200 enlisted admin discharges.
brass were hi fiving over that shit. pt is for wankers!

This logic still makes no sense! If the brass wants to cut people, they do it, they don't dream up fodder for conspiracy theorists. How many rounds of DOS rollbacks have we had?

http://popperfont.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/bobafettonaunicorn.jpeg

Tak
04-12-2013, 06:45 AM
This logic still makes no sense! If the brass wants to cut people, they do it, they don't dream up fodder for conspiracy theorists. How many rounds of DOS rollbacks have we had?

http://popperfont.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/bobafettonaunicorn.jpeg

Cuts don't magically happen slick Willy

giggawatt
04-12-2013, 07:56 AM
End well this will not.

Please stay safe.

Robert F. Dorr
04-12-2013, 10:34 AM
End well this will not.

Please stay safe.

Thinking exactly that I am.

Absinthe Anecdote
04-12-2013, 10:38 AM
End well this will not.

Please stay safe.

I’m no grammar cop but I do hold a CCAF degree in Yoda’s English usage.

You should have wrote, “Safe please stay”.

Sorry but I’m going to have to give you a pretend neg-rep.

----

giggawatt
04-12-2013, 03:46 PM
I’m no grammar cop but I do hold a CCAF degree in Yoda’s English usage.

You should have wrote, “Safe please stay”.

Sorry but I’m going to have to give you a pretend neg-rep.

----

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/hey+_c4e32df6e701f75dc07fac1934459f89.jpg

sandsjames
04-12-2013, 03:50 PM
this better work. Body wraps all night and all day tomorrow up until test time. Just took a double dose of ex lax so i can stay up all night and be completely dehydrated (thin) for the test tomorrow afternoon. Have not eaten anything since Sunday, drunk nothing but water. I'm bringing a foot-long sub with me to the test tomorrow, the very second the waist measurement is over, I'm scarfing it down whole before the run so I don't faint.

Wish me luck!!!This coming from the guy who, within the last 12 hours, said that he would stay in the Air Force as long as possible because of the easy paycheck.

imported_SergeantJack
04-12-2013, 06:51 PM
I wonder if the makers of Preparation H saw record profits starting in January 2004.

wxjumper
04-12-2013, 09:44 PM
this better work. Body wraps all night and all day tomorrow up until test time. Just took a double dose of ex lax so i can stay up all night and be completely dehydrated (thin) for the test tomorrow afternoon. Have not eaten anything since Sunday, drunk nothing but water. I'm bringing a foot-long sub with me to the test tomorrow, the very second the waist measurement is over, I'm scarfing it down whole before the run so I don't faint.

Wish me luck!!!Your first mistake, signing up for the afternoon PT test. ALWAYS, I repeat, ALWAYS take the morning test. Your stomach is never tighter then in the morning for the couple hours after you wake up. This is due to a couple factors.

First. if you been prepping right and you haven't eaten in a while and are sufficiently dehydrated (but not too much), your body has just spent the lest 7 to 8 hours flushing out any excess fluids. I don't drink a drop of water until my measurement is taken. If my PT test is at 1pm, that is a long time to wait.

Secondly, you are taller in the morning then in the afternoon/night by almost an inch. That's right, you are taller in the morning (Source (http://indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/how-tall-are-you/)). You may gain a little bit on your height measurement, but who cares, that is irrelevant and has no bearing on your PT results. What does count is your abdominal circumference, and the fact that you are a little bit taller stretches out your mid-section causing you to lose a good half to full inch off your circumference. Don't believe it? Just try measuring your waist first thing after you get up in the morning (after your bathroom break of course). Now try the same measurement at night (or even at 1pm, the time you would usually take your test), you will see a difference. You will gain in circumference during the day even if you don't eat or drink anything.

Finally, a 1pm test is just a longer period of time you will need to continue to starve and dehydrate yourself after you wake up. You will be weaker then you were first thing in the morning.

bigKranium
04-12-2013, 10:10 PM
...i was slathering myself to make damn sure i was below 35in. See ya next year hemroid cream and exlax!!

I LOVE IT!!!