PDA

View Full Version : How long does preperation H wraps results last? and is it legal?

ROAD
04-12-2013, 12:38 AM
580 more to go

raider8169
04-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Ive never used prep h method but Ive used a wrap before. For me it lasted for like an hour after wearing it for about 12. I liked to take it off about 30 minutes before the taping to get ride of some of the lines and make it seem more natural. I dont think it would matter if they saw huge red lines or light ones they would know you did something.

I could only assume they can smell it. I dont recall anything being in the regs about it but they keep changing and I havnt read the whole thing in a few years.

Tak
04-12-2013, 01:42 AM
ask PT GOD

technomage1
04-12-2013, 01:50 AM
Ive never used prep h method but Ive used a wrap before. For me it lasted for like an hour after wearing it for about 12. I liked to take it off about 30 minutes before the taping to get ride of some of the lines and make it seem more natural. I dont think it would matter if they saw huge red lines or light ones they would know you did something.

I could only assume they can smell it. I dont recall anything being in the regs about it but they keep changing and I havnt read the whole thing in a few years.

Lasts a day or two. Yes, no.

I don't recommend this procedure. It tends to make it hard to sleep the night before. Plus it can make you sick to your stomach, which makes the run harder.

Instead, I recommend a spa body wrap if you can get one, a day or 2 prior. It's less stressful on the body and has better results. If you're near a large base I'm willing to bet there is a place nearby that does it. For Langley, there are a few places that do it, but I recommend Knuckles and Knots in Virginia Beach. They run less than $100 per 60 minute treatment.

If you do the prep H make sure you get the formula from Canada where they still use the old ingredient. Icy Hot works too.

CrustySMSgt
04-12-2013, 07:22 AM
How long do the commercial wraps last? If they don't last very long, why would someone not preparing for a PT test pay all that money for the treatment if it only lasts a few days?

Other than to look good in a wedding/prom dress or somethign like that, who knows...

giggawatt
04-12-2013, 07:44 AM
How long do the commercial wraps last? If they don't last very long, why would someone not preparing for a PT test pay all that money for the treatment if it only lasts a few days?

CrustySMSgt
04-12-2013, 07:46 AM

Other than to look good in a wedding/prom dress or somethign like that, who knows...

imported_SergeantJack
04-12-2013, 06:54 PM
None of that stuff works.

ttribe
04-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Can't say how long the wrap works, but my asshole doesn't itch for about 6 hours.:closed_2

JD2780
04-12-2013, 08:36 PM
None of that stuff works.

It works long enough to pass PT tests.

Tak
04-12-2013, 09:04 PM
More proof of pt joke program.

JD2780
04-12-2013, 09:14 PM
More proof of pt joke program.

Very true.

bigKranium
04-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Having done both, I can say that I saw positive results. The spa wrap was the best, and I did it the day before my test. Had my smallest AC in years. But it came at a price. I had a crap run time. And while I am not a speed bandit, the run was usually my strongest category, and I lost 20-30 seconds . And the Prep H... Sure it worked? But from what I was able to read online (and we all know the internet does not lie) the vaso-constrictors, the key ingredient in prepH for a tight bunger, is not the same that was used years ago. But, I did not crap out on my test like I did with the spa wrap.

Do it knowing the risks. Like Jaffar said, "Desperate times calls for desperate measures".

But in other words, have fun with that noise. I belong to the blue ID card mafia now.

bigKranium
04-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Having done both, I can say that I saw positive results. The spa wrap was the best, and I did it the day before my test. Had my smallest AC in years. But it came at a price. I had a crap run time. And while I am not a speed bandit, the run was usually my strongest category, and I lost 20-30 seconds . And the Prep H... Sure it worked? But from what I was able to read online (and we all know the internet does not lie) the vaso-constrictors, the key ingredient in prepH for a tight bunger, is not the same that was used years ago. But, I did not crap out on my test like I did with the spa wrap.

Do it knowing the risks. Like Jaffar said, "Desperate times calls for desperate measures".

But in other words, have fun with that noise. I belong to the blue ID card mafia now.