PDA

View Full Version : Marine drops blouse and trousers for the camera

Assaultdog0351
04-10-2013, 07:23 AM
I came across some pictures of a Marine tonight that I found quite disturbing. LCpl Alexis, Howes, is apparently ramping up a modeling carreer with between-the-leg panty shots and various other underwear focused pictures, immediatly followed up with some pictures on the job, in uniform. Not only is this downright disgraceful and distasteful, it is a slap in the face to all Marines, past and present. Last time I checked we Marines are supposed to do the exact opposite of what LCpl Howes has decided to do accross MULTIPLE social media outlets.

AJBIGJ
04-10-2013, 08:41 AM
I'm quite certain this and any other attention brought about will probably quadruple her success in entering the public spotlight, just an observation. I imagine there will be at least a couple of people going google happy as soon as they read this. Fortunately being at sea I'm not really in a position to be one of them.

CrustySMSgt
04-10-2013, 09:45 AM
I'm quite certain this and any other attention brought about will probably quadruple her success in entering the public spotlight, just an observation. I imagine there will be at least a couple of people going google happy as soon as they read this. Fortunately being at sea I'm not really in a position to be one of them.

lol... guilty as charged. Didn't see anything risque, but then I'm on a gov't 'puter, so maybe the good stuff didn't come through.

sandsjames
04-10-2013, 03:59 PM
I think women should always be encouraged to act in this manner, whether in the military or not. It's what makes America great.

JD2780
04-10-2013, 04:01 PM
They look fine to me!!

Robert F. Dorr
04-11-2013, 01:28 AM
I came across some pictures of a Marine tonight that I found quite disturbing. LCpl Alexis, Howes, is apparently ramping up a modeling carreer with between-the-leg panty shots and various other underwear focused pictures, immediatly followed up with some pictures on the job, in uniform. Not only is this downright disgraceful and distasteful, it is a slap in the face to all Marines, past and present. Last time I checked we Marines are supposed to do the exact opposite of what LCpl Howes has decided to do accross MULTIPLE social media outlets.

Just a few years ago, people started using "multiple" to mean several or many. It didn't used to mean that.

JD2780
04-11-2013, 02:06 AM
Years ago when people would say eat shit they meant it. Today when I you to eat shit, I mean stop being the grammar police. So eat shit.

Assaultdog0351
04-11-2013, 02:56 AM
i want to give JD some rep right now... soooo bad. but yeah there is some floating around where it is straight nothing but camel toe and purple panties.

JD2780
04-11-2013, 03:24 AM
i want to give JD some rep right now... soooo bad. but yeah there is some floating around where it is straight nothing but camel toe and purple panties.

Yea I like those, but Atleast its not nude. The AF had a DI in play boy.

Assaultdog0351
04-11-2013, 03:30 AM
It's disgusting. Here we are trying to fight the war on sexual harassment (apparently OEF ended according to who you talk to these days) and she is plastering herself all over the internet with the intention of arousal.

efmbman
04-11-2013, 10:08 PM
It's disgusting. Here we are trying to fight the war on sexual harassment (apparently OEF ended according to who you talk to these days) and she is plastering herself all over the internet with the intention of arousal.

But that's different! In the interest of maintaining the relative peace since the removal of rep on this forum, I will refrain from explaining this double standard.

Assaultdog0351
04-15-2013, 07:56 PM
Please help me understand this double standard... This Marine needs mentored.

JD2780
04-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Please help me understand this double standard... This Marine needs mentored.

No she needs a boyfriend and I volunteer!!

Banned
04-16-2013, 04:43 AM

I disagree. I find this to be quite the morale RAISER. Emphasis on "raiser", if you catch my drift.

Speaking of which... I googled, but came up with nothing. But then again, I'm on a gov computer.

Your_Name_Here
04-16-2013, 06:03 AM
I'm here at home with a couple extra minutes, so I Googled her, (sts). IMPO..."She aiight."

Pullinteeth
04-16-2013, 02:28 PM

I am assuming that you meant her name wis LCpl Alexis Howes not LCpl Howes Alexis (which is what you wrote-as indicated by the comma after Alexis...)? Thanks for the tip. I will look her up tonight. I am sure she appreciates you boosting her career.

Yea I like those, but Atleast its not nude. The AF had a DI in play boy.

Af doesn't have DIs....

JD2780
04-16-2013, 02:56 PM
I disagree. I find this to be quite the morale RAISER. Emphasis on "raiser", if you catch my drift.

Speaking of which... I googled, but came up with nothing. But then again, I'm on a gov computer.

JB, get away from the gov computer. It takes a bit, but you can find her. I'll try to get a link to you.

JD2780
04-16-2013, 02:58 PM
OK didnt take much work, here it is.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/2194405

Banned
04-16-2013, 03:12 PM
JB, get away from the gov computer. It takes a bit, but you can find her. I'll try to get a link to you.

Yep - at a BS school right now. But I've got a Sprint modem and a laptop... I'll try it tonight. ;)

JD2780
04-16-2013, 06:13 PM
I am assuming that you meant her name wis LCpl Alexis Howes not LCpl Howes Alexis (which is what you wrote-as indicated by the comma after Alexis...)? Thanks for the tip. I will look her up tonight. I am sure she appreciates you boosting her career.

Af doesn't have DIs....

No it doesnt but for the sake of common language I used DI. The AF MTIs , which are the equivalent of egotistical backstabbing babysitters.

CrustySMSgt
04-17-2013, 08:27 AM
No it doesnt but for the sake of common language I used DI. The AF MTIs , which are the equivalent of egotistical backstabbing babysitters.

Some took that "back stabbing" responsibility a little too literally! :hat

ares7
05-30-2013, 05:22 PM
She's got to much clothes on....

JD2780
05-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Some took that "back stabbing" responsibility a little too literally! :hat

The backside poking!!

Chief_KO
06-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Okay, I googled and found the site thebrigade.the chive.com

It appears to me that someone named "Rick" uploaded her photos. It appears to me that she is not using her USMC service to bolster her modeling career. It appears to me that none of her model photos display any military affiliation.

Now, "Rick" has linked the two together. Perhaps she is "Rick"...Perhaps "Rick" is boosting her modeling career by linking her Marine status. Perhaps she wants a discharge to pursue modeling and "Rick" is helping this happen.

efmbman
06-02-2013, 02:12 PM
"Rick" is not the model. The Chive is well established, and Rick is just one of the people that work there. I'm not saying she is legit in every sense, but it is not Rick.

Chief_KO
06-03-2013, 12:52 PM
That's my point. Lets assume she followed Marine Corps policies regarding off duty employment (if she is actually a model and not just an aspiring model working on her portfolio): she filled out the appropriate paperwork (the AF used to require and I think still does) and got her Chain of Command approval: she followed guidelines regarding not using the USMC logo, uniform or any other indicator that she is a Marine.
Somehow "Rick" found out and posted on the site. The kicker is the pictures of her in uniform. That is what is linking her modelling to the Corps. How did this happen? Who provided those images to Rick? If she did, then she crossed the line and should face admin/disciplinary actions...if someone else did they should. Looking at the site, there are quite a few females who are crossing the line. Interesting to see if sites like this (and the women on them) will be addressed during the sexual harassment witch hunt.
But I'm just a retired Airman, so what do I know?

Measure Man
06-03-2013, 04:38 PM
And then there's:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2335015/Female-Israeli-soldiers-disciplined-unbecoming-behaviour-posing-pictures-dressed-underwear-combat-fatigues.html

efmbman
06-04-2013, 12:09 AM
That's my point. Lets assume she followed Marine Corps policies regarding off duty employment (if she is actually a model and not just an aspiring model working on her portfolio): she filled out the appropriate paperwork (the AF used to require and I think still does) and got her Chain of Command approval: she followed guidelines regarding not using the USMC logo, uniform or any other indicator that she is a Marine.
Somehow "Rick" found out and posted on the site. The kicker is the pictures of her in uniform. That is what is linking her modelling to the Corps. How did this happen? Who provided those images to Rick? If she did, then she crossed the line and should face admin/disciplinary actions...if someone else did they should. Looking at the site, there are quite a few females who are crossing the line. Interesting to see if sites like this (and the women on them) will be addressed during the sexual harassment witch hunt.
But I'm just a retired Airman, so what do I know?

Yeah, I get what you're saying. From what I can tell (I've been following The Chive for years) Rick and those guys spend all day surfing the web and collecting pics of hot girls. They get submissions, too. I could be either way. An aspiring model may want to submit pics to The Chive in the hopes of getting discovered... but there are probably more professional avenues of approach for that.

Measure Man
06-04-2013, 04:57 PM
more of the Israelis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2335015/Female-Israeli-soldiers-disciplined-unbecoming-behaviour-posing-pictures-dressed-underwear-combat-fatigu
es.html?ICO=most_read_module