PDA

View Full Version : "ROBOT CHICKEN'S EGGS TREAD'! DEFINITION OF AN A$$CLOWN (I WILL ONLY POST ONCE A DAY)

RobotChicken
04-08-2013, 02:26 AM
:hat I will only post one once a day for your enjoyment only! BUT! I will give praise and 'thumbs up' (chicken feed) to GREAT post only on the subject! (noo one will be safe..bewarned) :drum :lock1

RobotChicken
04-08-2013, 02:36 AM
:peep #1.....General term describing intellectually 'challenged' people or a 'FOOL' of GREAT MAGNITUDE!!! (like folks that neg rep people for emotion figures) #3 to follow tomorrow evening with the 'A$$CLOWN OF THE DAY FOLLIES! Have an A$$CLOWN free 'Tuesday' everyone, and if all fails..call 'RC'!! :behindsofa

RS6405
04-08-2013, 09:14 AM
I still think there are plenty of A$$clowns that you can address more than one a day.... Just saying :becky

RobotChicken
04-09-2013, 03:05 AM
http://youtu.be/JJR6eIo1aXk
lol...................................."ALL Winners refer to this post"..RC :welcome

RobotChicken
04-09-2013, 04:50 AM
:hat Down and Dirty time!!!! :lock1 A$$CLOWNS (X 2) of the day goes too :drum 'The Tread'.. "I love Me Wall" posts #29 & #30 !!! 'It's a TIE between the two'!!! Now 'RC's' commentary on the 'posts' :cry 'Runner up was the posts "Hemorrhoids or Cream" that gave me a "PAIN in the A$$ just reading it! (and not even talking about the 'Ring of FIRE either) Now in the 'Spirit of this tread'; I give 'PT-GOD & PYB' a thumbs up on their positive moving forward interesting posts of late!! (but don't push) :tinfoil3........"Rusted out of Joint' & 'Wanna be Flipper' two thumbs DOWN (MINE) for being disrespectful A$$CLOWNS OF THE THIRD DEGREE of the quotes..."maybe he did something stupid 4 that Purple Heart", or about the licence plates, "IBLED4U". Well Robot Chicken will tell you something in defense of that SERVICEMEMBER....."HERE"S YOUR SIGN A$$CLOWNS..WEAR it proudly! .......I SWEAR!! :censored:censored

RobotChicken
04-10-2013, 03:23 AM
:hat #3.....:drum..... "The Return of the 'Living Forum A$$COWNS' Part 2 (APRIL 9)....For calling hard work'in Burger flippers 'Retarded', Also the 'Self Hate' , "We Hate each other BUT we hate YOU MORE!!"....and last but not least of the public big top 3 ring circus act has to be..."I love all the cards I hold" had to be it! LMAO moment! If he took 1 second to look it would be 'ALL JOKERS' with his 'MUG SHOT' on it! "Here's your Sign"....:clock (Disclaimer; this does not represent any Retired AF member living in the upper bay area of Frisco or SAN QUINTON Prison) :lol

Tak
04-11-2013, 06:09 AM
#4 You're Fired....I mean Fried!!!

Tak
04-29-2013, 12:52 AM
Post once a day hugh? My a$$!!!