PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Celebrate Ruthless Dictator on Easter

Banned
03-31-2013, 06:29 PM
I love this.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/530134_230177127120726_1870835646_n.png

Airborne
03-31-2013, 06:40 PM
But he was against illegal immigration! How can I be a Jesus loving republican and be against Cesar Chavez (besides the fact the he was of non white ancestry)?

sarcasm off

Bing welcomes you.

Banned
03-31-2013, 07:03 PM
The irony of this thing is whoever made that meme confused Hugo with Cesar... and he literally had to go to the Google Page to get a screenshot... but couldn't be bothered to actually google the name to get it right!

Robert F. Dorr
03-31-2013, 08:32 PM
The irony of this thing is whoever made that meme confused Hugo with Cesar... and he literally had to go to the Google Page to get a screenshot... but couldn't be bothered to actually google the name to get it right!

I'm at a total loss to understand any connection between Cesar Chavez and Easter. So this is another of those times when somebody is going to have to explain it to me. Earlier today, I noticed the photo while I was doing plagar....plag...pla....er, I mean, RESEARCH...but it didn't register on me that it was Cesar Chavez. As all here are aware, the late Hugo Chavez also has adherents here in the United States as well.

Banned
03-31-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm at a total loss to understand any connection between Cesar Chavez and Easter. So this is another of those times when somebody is going to have to explain it to me. Earlier today, I noticed the photo while I was doing plagar....plag...pla....er, I mean, RESEARCH...but it didn't register on me that it was Cesar Chavez. As all here are aware, the late Hugo Chavez also has adherents here in the United States as well.

Easter is also Chavez's birthday (No... I'm not a genius - I looked it up)

I just think its funny some people see a brown-skinned man looking up with farmland in the background... and they automatically assume he's a Communist dictator. lol

Capt Alfredo
03-31-2013, 09:12 PM
Easter is also Chavez's birthday (No... I'm not a genius - I looked it up)

I just think its funny some people see a brown-skinned man looking up with farmland in the background... and they automatically assume he's a Communist dictator. lol

I can't wait for some moron to post this on Facebook. Was it a good idea to put Cesar Chavez on the page when his date of birth shared a calendar slot with Easter? No, it was not. They should have put up a picture of Gordie Howe! <---- Famous ice hockey player, Bob, whose birthday is today, too.

Banned
03-31-2013, 09:44 PM
I can't wait for some moron to post this on Facebook. Was it a good idea to put Cesar Chavez on the page when his date of birth shared a calendar slot with Easter? No, it was not. They should have put up a picture of Gordie Howe! <---- Famous ice hockey player, Bob, whose birthday is today, too.

Too late... these jokers already posted it, that's actually where I found the pic in the first place:

We Will NOT be Disarmed (https://www.facebook.com/WeWillNotBeDisarmed?fref=ts)

The post was removed some time this morning, because they were getting made fun of so much.

giggawatt
04-01-2013, 09:49 AM
Oh I get it now! I agree with Capt. Alfredo. Mr. Hockey is MUCH more deserving of the Google treatment than that ruthless communist dictator farmer guy.

DocBones
04-01-2013, 12:48 PM
Way back when, my fathers hay company got into a legal fight with Chavez over an accident that was proved to be caused by a car load of illegal immigrants. If my dad hadn't have grabbed a 'copter and went to the accident scene with his lawyer and documented what the tachograph in his truck had on it (dad was the owner of the hay company), Chavez would have won the case.

The tachograph was an instrument used by some trucking companies, to tell what the driver was doing, as to speed. The instrument proved that the truck driver was doing 55 in a 55 zone (not a freeway, it was a highway).

I do believe that the case was one of the few, if not the only case won against Chavez and his team of lawyers that the defendeant ever won. My dad said to me that he'd rather lose all of his money and the hay company, rather than to lose against Chavez. He won the case, and didn't lose money, because of his quick thinking, though.

Yeah...Chavez still does raise a feeling of disgust in me.

Pullinteeth
04-01-2013, 02:58 PM
But he was against illegal immigration! How can I be a Jesus loving republican and be against Cesar Chavez (besides the fact the he was of non white ancestry)?

sarcasm off

Bing welcomes you.

But he wasn't....he was hispanic so most likely, he was at least part white...(thus the "spanic" at the end of the word...)

RobotChicken
04-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Oh I get it now! I agree with Capt. Alfredo. Mr. Hockey is MUCH more deserving of the Google treatment than that ruthless 'CIVILIAN' communist dictator farmer guy.

:spy Fixed for ya! Clucked it. :lol

ROMAD275
04-01-2013, 06:50 PM
But he wasn't....he was hispanic so most likely, he was at least part white...(thus the "spanic" at the end of the word...)

Hispanic defines a person who is of lineage from Hispania. Hispania is the Roman/Latin name for the Iberian Peninsula of Europe. Thus Mexico, and the majority of Central & South America are termed "Hispanic America or "Latin America". Two large and two small countries are located in the Iberian Peninsula today: Spain, Portugal, Andorra, and Gibraltar.

Pullinteeth
04-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Hispanic defines a person who is of lineage from Hispania. Hispania is the Roman/Latin name for the Iberian Peninsula of Europe. Thus Mexico, and the majority of Central & South America are termed "Hispanic America or "Latin America". Two large and two small countries are located in the Iberian Peninsula today: Spain, Portugal, Andorra, and Gibraltar.

Not necessarily factual but the point is the same.... Hispanic=white.... Whether you use the more traditional definition of hispanic (Spanish decent) or the more liberal version (Iberian), Hispanic=white....

TJMAC77SP
04-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Not necessarily factual but the point is the same.... Hispanic=white.... Whether you use the more traditional definition of hispanic (Spanish decent) or the more liberal version (Iberian), Hispanic=white....

Then there is the new, once-used racial designation of white-hispanic.........

Rainmaker
04-02-2013, 08:26 PM

The little 5'4" Mestizo squat indians selling tomatos at Rainmaker's local Farm stand look pretty brown though, their employer probably classify them as white on his e verify reports.