PDA

View Full Version : Military Times New Look

Quixotic
03-27-2013, 01:09 AM
While handing out kudos, someone should write a good word about this week's redesign of the Military Times newspaper. While I write an opinion column in one of them, I had nothing to do with it and no one discussed it with me. My initial impression is that it's a huge improvement.

RFD

I like the new look of the website but I liked the old print (AF) Times better.

When the letters turned upside down, I knew I was done with it.

RobotChicken
03-27-2013, 01:16 AM
:clock I remember when I started reading it in the early '60's when it was a real paper before it became the 'PC TIMES'.:frusty

efmbman
03-27-2013, 01:27 AM
It seems OK (the new look) but I don't spend much time there to get my military/govt news because the only way to participate in any discussion of the stories requires using Facebook. I do not and will not use Facebook.

Pullinteeth
04-03-2013, 02:21 PM
It hurts my eyes and they didn't bring back any of the good sections of the forums so it seems like a waste of money....

efmbman
04-03-2013, 11:38 PM
I admit the forum loads faster and posts go through quicker. I hope typing this does not make it revert to old delaying POS it was.

Pullinteeth
04-04-2013, 02:38 PM
I admit the forum loads faster and posts go through quicker. I hope typing this does not make it revert to old delaying POS it was.

I have had MORE trouble posting... And now you have double posts and posts out of order....

FLAPS
04-07-2013, 01:07 PM
There used to be a Retirement section on the front page where you could see who recently retired. That list hasn't been posted in about a year, yet the link to it still remains. WTF?