PDA

View Full Version : Let's be honest, you want me, you all want me

PT GOD
03-11-2013, 02:00 AM
Tell me dis yo. Not just you, but yo commanders and chiefs and 1st sergents. Who you think they rahter have in their squadren?

1. Someone who be good at they job, but is is always strugglings with the PT

2. Someones who is awesome at pt, but maybe not so good at they job

and don't even be lying, you all know who the commanders, chiefs and 1st sergents would want. they be wanting the one who casues less problems, not be making their squadron look bad on them monthly pt reports and all that stuff.

I know one thing, pepole in my squadrens who are bad at PT are seen as dirt bags, it dont be mattering how good they is at anythign else, they be the ones who be getting demoted and kicked out, not the ones who be bad at they job.

I just dont understand why supervisers don't be telling they troops how to succeed, i had a great superviser, he tell me from the get go what was important and what was not.

So yes, lie all you want, but what the AF really wants, what you really want, and what your wives and GF's really want, is ME. It's all the same, not matter how you look at it..what everyone wants, is the physical specimen greek god body of perfection known as PT god.

Look at it like dis guys, when you be looking for a GF, you look for the prettiest one right? You don't care if she be good at anything other than looking pretty. That's me...I am the Air Forces Trophy Wife, metaforically speaking of course.

RobotChicken
03-11-2013, 03:00 AM
:clock Read (can you) the CLOCK!! Did you NOT 'git' (your speech) the 'MEMO' (a reminder for 'air-heads' like you) TROLLS (as yourself) are not needed of wanted in this forum..(a place where smart people 'git' together to discuss things),PT is really old news,best find another rate if.... WAIT!!!!!! Parachute tester!!!!! You'll bounce back every JUMP!! :cheer2 Your followers will be 'on the ground' cheering you on!! OUR HERO! :flying

Banned
03-11-2013, 05:36 AM
Let's be honest here - if you attach to an Army unit, they probably aren't going to care what obscure and probably irrelevant job skill you have... they want to know if you'll be able to keep up with them in a ruck march!

:D

giggawatt
03-11-2013, 06:06 AM
Not only does he put effort into PT, but he also puts max effort into puposely mispeeling werds.

You should go back to you Airman of Darkness profile.

Greg
03-11-2013, 01:05 PM
Every time I read a PT GOD post, for some odd reason I read the post with a NYC/New Jersey accent inside my head.

DocBones
03-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Guys, give PTgod a break. He can't help it if he is a washout at doing anything except going to the gym. He can't spell, so he couldn't possibly be a paper pusher. He is too ignorant to be a wrench turner, because he doesn't understand 'lefty loosy, righty tighty.'

He has stated in his posting that he is a waste case when it comes to his real job.

Remember the old saying, "If you can't do anything else, teach! If you can't teach, be a gym instructor!"

Which is kind of dumb, delineating the sameness of teaching/instructing, but I think that you all get the point.

So, go along with him in his fantasies that he is wanted. Even the bottom feeders need some kind of dream.

Now let me go back to doing bench presses, OK? :faint2 *

*A reference to an earlier post where I joined PTgod in his dreams of being a a godlike person. Somehow, while being facetious, I didn't get the thrill that he gets. I put that down to the fact being that we can't all be as mentally deranged as he is.

Remember this. Even people with damaged brains need love and attention, too!

snakebreath11
03-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Being relatively new around here, can someone educate me on PT GOD....Is this guy seriously that dumb, or is his "hooked on phonics didn't work for me" a joke?

PT GOD
03-11-2013, 08:23 PM
Guys, give PTgod a break. He can't help it if he is a washout at doing anything except going to the gym. He can't spell, so he couldn't possibly be a paper pusher. He is too ignorant to be a wrench turner, because he doesn't understand 'lefty loosy, righty tighty.'

He has stated in his posting that he is a waste case when it comes to his real job.

Remember the old saying, "If you can't do anything else, teach! If you can't teach, be a gym instructor!"

Which is kind of dumb, delineating the sameness of teaching/instructing, but I think that you all get the point.

So, go along with him in his fantasies that he is wanted. Even the bottom feeders need some kind of dream.

Now let me go back to doing bench presses, OK? :faint2 *

*A reference to an earlier post where I joined PTgod in his dreams of being a a godlike person. Somehow, while being facetious, I didn't get the thrill that he gets. I put that down to the fact being that we can't all be as mentally deranged as he is.

Remember this. Even people with damaged brains need love and attention, too!

PLease bro, you say that like anything else but da gym even matters, wash out on everthing but the gym!!! the gym is everything fool!!! and me not being wanted, you must be crazy, i was btz'd and step'd to ssgt son, you best regonize my talents, I was the ncoic and manager of a 1 man deeps squadron pt improvemnets program yo, i pretty sure I shown my leadership skills when we went to a 100percents pass rate and a 99percents excellent rates for the sqadruns, you must be trippin bro, if you be here right now i'd rip my shirt off and flex on yo scrawny ass son!!! have you curled up da corner sucking yo own thumb in the fiddle position yo...don't make me do it!!! don't make me!!!, yea..i just did it..i just flexed and ripped my shirt off!!! RAWR!!!!

KellyinAvon
03-11-2013, 11:50 PM
Being relatively new around here, can someone educate me on PT GOD....Is this guy seriously that dumb, or is his "hooked on phonics didn't work for me" a joke?

Well Snakebreath11 (11? Do you come from a long line of Snakebreaths?? :biggrin ) there are several theories on PT GOD. Mine is he is actually a regular around here who posts as PT GOD to make off-the-wall but quite often very good points about how big blue has gone off the deep end when it comes to PT.

There is also the "PT GOD is someone's alter-ego" theory. The "PT GOD is the exact opposite of a PT GOD" theory.

PT GOD uses a post and run style. By the time you see his post he is off-line. The bad spelling is part of his schtick, possibly to throw us off his true identity.

RobotChicken
03-12-2013, 04:39 AM
PT GOD goes through so many t-shirts is because he hasn't mastered 'toilet paper' in the 'GYM'!! (we call 'em skid marks) :hurt

CJSmith
03-12-2013, 05:38 AM
PLease bro, you say that like anything else but da gym even matters, wash out on everthing but the gym!!! the gym is everything fool!!! and me not being wanted, you must be crazy, i was btz'd and step'd to ssgt son, you best regonize my talents, I was the ncoic and manager of a 1 man deeps squadron pt improvemnets program yo, i pretty sure I shown my leadership skills when we went to a 100percents pass rate and a 99percents excellent rates for the sqadruns, you must be trippin bro, if you be here right now i'd rip my shirt off and flex on yo scrawny ass son!!! have you curled up da corner sucking yo own thumb in the fiddle position yo...don't make me do it!!! don't make me!!!, yea..i just did it..i just flexed and ripped my shirt off!!! RAWR!!!!

Isn't everybody these days?

snakebreath11
03-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Well Snakebreath11 (11? Do you come from a long line of Snakebreaths?? :biggrin ) there are several theories on PT GOD. Mine is he is actually a regular around here who posts as PT GOD to make off-the-wall but quite often very good points about how big blue has gone off the deep end when it comes to PT.

There is also the "PT GOD is someone's alter-ego" theory. The "PT GOD is the exact opposite of a PT GOD" theory.

PT GOD uses a post and run style. By the time you see his post he is off-line. The bad spelling is part of his schtick, possibly to throw us off his true identity.

Thanks Kelly, makes sense....I'm a Marine Cobra Pilot hence the screen name stationed at an Air Force Base...at the very least PT GOD is entertaining.....

DocBones
03-12-2013, 02:34 PM
PT god,

Upon further reflection, I have come to the conclusion that you are really just a nonservice member, because truly, no branch of the service would accept someone that is as Aspergers laden as you are.

You obviously didn't graduate from 6th grade, not to mention high school, because of your monomaniacal skill at believing that studying such a subject as spelling is stupid(since playing with your imaginary friends was so much more suited to you), thereby having prevented you from matriculating.

So, kick back in your very cool basement room in your mamas basement. Remember to feed the collection of cats that you dress up in Star Wars outfits.

You should learn that eating pizza and playing old school Donkey Kong should not be your raison d'etre.

When you have finally lost the extra 500 pounds of blubber, you can actually encounter the real world by exiting the basement door, looking at the real world, and discovering that not every bird is an angry bird.

I worry about you, 'bro'.

Truly, there is a world out there that doesn't have everybody loving on their blow up dolls!

I have hope for you, my friend!

Lose the extra weight and become a normal person!

Your mother telling you that you have a nice personality is obviously one of those motherly fibs. Your extra weight is not baby fat, either.

PT god, maybe with some counselling and some Thorazine, you too can get a job at a nearby McDonalds.

A nearby McDonalds job would be ideal, because being the assigned french fry cook could eventually lead you onto bigger things, such as working a mop like a only a big boy can do.

Nearby would also be ideal, since if your reading skill is as poor as your spelling skill, you obviously couldn't pass the written test at your local DMV.

I am pretty sure that your mama will heave a sigh of relief, if she only were to know that even her 'special son' can be partially rehabilitated.

Boy, you being at the age of 37 and living in the basement isn't such a bad thing. It's much better than you living on the street, right? Am I right?

You know that I am.

I am here for you, PT god. Remember this, just because you are on SSI because of your inability to get along with others, as well as your twice a year taking a shower regimen, doesn't mean that you can't interface with real people, now and then.

Now, go forth and prosper!

You can do it! Yes, you can ! YES, YOU CAN!!!

Knowing that your mom is reading this to you, I must say to the mother of PT god, sooner or later, you must let him go to discover real things in this world of ours!

I know. He's a boy that only his mama can love. Still, he may find someone out there that he could almost call a friend! That would be so much better than PT god sending off his monthly SSI check to someone in Russia, no matter how much he really believes that his girlfriends real name is not Boris.

Give it a try, mother of PT god. What would you have to lose?

I go to a home for the 'Less than normal brain people,' to give them some support, weekly. I run into people just like PT god, whenever I go there.

Unfortunately, the local police are beginning to frown at me, for running over those guys, with my pickup truck.

So, I do think that he can do pretty well, at the local home for the dispossessed. Contact me for further details.

Now, in one syllable words, so that PT god can understand this, "Have a great day!"

PT GOD
03-12-2013, 05:38 PM
PT god,

Upon further reflection, I have come to the conclusion that you are really just a non service member, because truly, no branch of the service would accept someone that is as Aspergers laden as you are."

You had me at Aspergers, da fact that yous dun even no that words cannot be yoused as an adjetives just makes yous looks really stupider. I hopes you aint go no future asprination of beings a professionals blogger, when you can'ts even spells or use the writes spellings!!! Rawr!!! now gets back to your lazy boys chair you little girly man, for I come over there and shows you what a real man looks like

DocBones
03-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Seeing that you don't even realize how, in your mind, you are always right, when in reality you are the laughingstock of the forum for your wrongness, you fit in with all of the other Asperger Syndrome patients that I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

You frighten me about as much as a kitten does. Your threats are actual cries for help, from a health care workers point of view.

Get help before it's too late!

I am here for you, buddy!

PT GOD
03-12-2013, 07:32 PM
asparagus aints even a symdromes its a vegtable dumbass

Drackore
03-12-2013, 07:38 PM
PT God has something though - with TA being suspended, more people should be in the gym. AmIright?!?!?

MilPhD
03-12-2013, 08:01 PM
PT God:

When you finally stop the endless gym workouts all that massive bulk of muscles will turn to fat. Yes indeed, many before you have suffered the same consequences. For you see, even pt gods such as yourself one day leave the military. The military will continue on, you will not.

When you leave the military the gifts of rank and impressive PT scores will get you nothing. You will be left with an out of shape body, and telling stories to the drunks at the bar of your war stories. Your stories will consist of how many reps you knocked out at the gym, between handing out basketballs to other gym members. (You are probably an MWR gym rat.)

My advice, spend less time at the gym, focus on school. Education and degrees can never be taken from you and always hold value. Your brain improves with exercise. Notice how the wealthiest people in the world are not muscle bound PT gods, but nerdy, flat chested, nerds.

Now make sure you wipe the next basketball you hand me.

Reference: http://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2013/03/04/inside-the-2013-billionaires-list-facts-and-figures/

DocBones
03-12-2013, 11:46 PM
===sigh===

I try, and I try, but PT god is one very difficult case to get involved with.

Banned
03-13-2013, 06:32 AM

God this guy is a riot. I love PT God (no homo)

CJSmith
03-13-2013, 06:35 AM

Out of PT GOD's 510 posts, this is the #1 post. Winning!

DocBones
03-13-2013, 11:07 PM
I love Homer Simpson and Ren Hoek, with no homo tendencies. Just because we like to read or watch someone, that doesn't mean that we want to be that person (or Asthma Hound Chihuahua).

DocBones
03-14-2013, 11:05 PM
Whoever is slamming me on the rep points, keep it coming.

RobotChicken
03-15-2013, 01:12 AM
I love Homer Simpson and Ren Hoek, with no homo tendencies. Just because we like to read or watch someone, that doesn't mean that we want to be that person (or Asthma Hound Chihuahua).
:yell The Mexican-Americans were upset being represented by a Chihuahua; as I recall from MY MEX-AMER Friend types! (but then again,I do go to A LOT of their restaurants around Great Neck rd. and Shore dr. in VAB,VA. :hungry

DocBones
04-11-2013, 01:50 PM
RC,

Chihuahuas are delicious, I was told by a former Marine Recon friend of mine. He was from Texas, right on the border, across from where he originally came from at the age of 12.

He would sit in my living room with me, and we would watch Ren and Stimpy, eating tacos from Taco Bell. Sometimes he would say in a credible mimic of Ren, "Yo quiero Cabeza Tacos!"

Cabeza Tacos are made from a goats face meat. They are incredibly greasy, and to Juan, they are pretty much cheap, and pretty much lower on the list of things that he would want to eat. Remember, this is from a guy that says Chihuahuas are fine eating!

Also, this fellow likes Famous Grouse, instead of the preconceived notion that all of the Mexicans live on tequila. That, plus he didn't do a quinceneara for his daughter, because that would cut into his drinking budget.

So! A man of fine tastes, that has a Chihuahua for a pet, even! Sometimes, those guys can surprize you!

giggawatt
04-12-2013, 05:51 AM
I want you to want me.