PDA

View Full Version : 35th Comm Sqaudron Misawa Japan ---Please Identify This Tech Sergeant In Your Unit!

WillsPowers
03-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Here's a Youtube video showing a 35th Comm Squadron TSgt giving his wife her degree award at a grad ceremony---probably at Keesler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI5zrVF_Hhs

His name is "Pat" and his wife's name is Jenny. They have a young son named Terry. They are both GI's jointly assigned to Misawa.

Can any of you guys identify the Sergeant?. I need to contact him.
You will see him at about 23 seconds into the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI5zrVF_Hhs

Robert F. Dorr
03-07-2013, 08:55 PM
It took me two minutes to find the answer but everyone here knows I'm slow.

BRUWIN
03-07-2013, 09:39 PM
His name is TSgt Jack Meoff. You're welcome.

akruse
03-07-2013, 10:54 PM
I thought the name was TSgt Mike Hunt.

Wrong wrong wrong.

TSgt Go Fuck Yourself

technomage1
03-07-2013, 11:29 PM
Pat O'Neil Riley

ConfusedAirman
03-07-2013, 11:48 PM
In the video, are he and his wife playing basketball and about to get hit by a car?

SomeRandomGuy
03-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Is his name Richard Giddens?.....................No?.................. .Awww, Allah damn it! We are talking about a different youtube video.

http://www.airforcetimes.com/legacy/new/0-AIRPAPER-1079590.php

bluecyclone1
03-08-2013, 12:33 AM
TSgt Rod Stiffington.

RobotChicken
03-08-2013, 01:07 AM
:peep Can't be good news if 'Giddy' is LQQKING 4 U!! Must need something,sure isn't inviting him to a cookout.......maybe..:target

Drackore
03-08-2013, 05:55 AM
You guys are awesome. :) LOL...nice try Wills.

Wouldn't this be considered cyberstalking and harassment, AFT?

technomage1
03-08-2013, 06:20 AM
:peep Can't be good news if 'Giddy' is LQQKING 4 U!! Must need something,sure isn't inviting him to a cookout.......maybe..:target

Well, it didn't help WPs case that he was threatening everyone the day before and wishing we were dead.

CrustySMSgt
03-08-2013, 06:45 AM
TSgt Patty M'Groin?

CrustySMSgt
03-08-2013, 06:46 AM

Anytime you've got a gadfly on your tail, it can't be good!

giggawatt
03-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Tak, please stop. This thread would have been a lot better if you let other people play. Besides, you're wrong on every one.

The TSgt in the video is someone I know very well.

It's actually Dick Gozinya.

root
03-08-2013, 10:35 AM
I've seen both of these people on Jerry Springer. His name is TSgt Gae Hooker and hers is Harree Hooker.

Pueblo
03-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Come to think of it, the
Name was TSgt Hue Jass.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ffzeCk3x1qagbfuo1_500.jpg
My name is Hugh Jass

CJSmith
03-08-2013, 12:48 PM
You all are way off. It's pretty clear to me that it's TSgt Mike Rotchburns.

bluecyclone1
03-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Upon checking the video again, I was wrong. The guy is really TSgt Howie Feltersnatch

SomeRandomGuy
03-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Breaking News :director: WillsPowers has retained a lawyer in an effort to obtain ip addresses for all MTF members.

He has retained the firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe. :drum

Robert F. Dorr
03-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Breaking News :director: WillsPowers has retained a lawyer in an effort to obtain ip addresses for all MTF members.

He has retained the firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe. :drum

Mine's readily available to anyone. I wouldn't recommend that firm, though. They're too busy supporting the Car Talk brothers.

Drackore
03-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Ok fine. You win Richard. Stop going all over the interwebs asking people who I am, like the 35 Comm Sq Facebook page. My real name is SSgt (Yes, I was demoted for being dead sexy) I.P Freely. Pat is my middle name.

Now stop bugging people and just go ahead and call OSI. I'll deal with you through that route.

technomage1
03-08-2013, 03:52 PM
My firm is Wolfram & Hart.

SomeRandomGuy
03-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Ok fine. You win Richard. Stop going all over the interwebs asking people who I am, like the 35 Comm Sq Facebook page. My real name is SSgt (Yes, I was demoted for being dead sexy) I.P Freely. Pat is my middle name.

Now stop bugging people and just go ahead and call OSI. I'll deal with you through that route.

If Dick (or maybe he goes by Richard?) really believes a crime has been committed couldn't he just send the video to OSI himself? I would think OSI could readily identify a person especially if provided a unit. Either way I wonder what crime was committed. Everyone here has simply commented on public information (which the complaintant provided). If commenting on public information is illegal than the comments section on CNN is practically organized crime. It is also important to remember that our buddy Dick is quite the avid commenter himself. Try and google "Richard Giddens" (include quotes) most of the hits are his legal problems and comments he has made on various sites that require a FB login to comment. He enjoys commenting on stories just not when he is the subject of the story.

technomage1
03-08-2013, 04:22 PM
If Dick (or maybe he goes by Richard?) really believes a crime has been committed couldn't he just send the video to OSI himself? I would think OSI could readily identify a person especially if provided a unit. Either way I wonder what crime was committed. Everyone here has simply commented on public information (which the complaintant provided). If commenting on public information is illegal than the comments section on CNN is practically organized crime. It is also important to remember that our buddy Dick is quite the avid commenter himself. Try and google "Richard Giddens" (include quotes) most of the hits are his legal problems and comments he has made on various sites that require a FB login to comment. He enjoys commenting on stories just not when he is the subject of the story.

If WP does "out" anyone in this forum, he'd be breaking the law himself. It's one thing if a user, as he did, willingly shares PPI online. Its another to go after someone and publish their PPI without their consent. Actually, from what I can see, Dracklore has a case against him now for revealing his squadron and duty location.

I still wonder what "slander" he supposedly got? His name? His court case details? All true, so how can that be slander? If anyone truly faces slander on the Internet they have legal recourse, but it appears as if he's taking a more Wild West approach.

bluecyclone1
03-08-2013, 05:27 PM

For the life of me I don't get how he could actually come on this forum, post what he has from way back when clear up until now, and expect someone to actually help him out. He is, without a doubt, one stupid SOB.

Drackore
03-09-2013, 10:42 PM
You got me. I am Val Kilmer. /sigh

WillsPowers
04-17-2013, 05:25 AM
The coward took his Youtube videos down and tried to shut down my channel. He failed. And realplayer downloads videos nicely as flv video files too. LOL!

El Kabong
04-17-2013, 12:21 PM
The coward took his Youtube videos down and tried to shut down my channel. He failed. And realplayer downloads videos nicely as flv video files too. LOL!

why are you stalking this guy?

sandsjames
04-17-2013, 03:53 PM

Way to go. You showed him. You should contact a doctor as soon as possible. I heard there was just a breakthrough on transplanting the 23 chromosome.

imported_SergeantJack
04-17-2013, 08:15 PM
I was part of that unit back in 2000-2001. That guy's name is TSgt Hugh G. Rection.

Tak
04-17-2013, 08:23 PM
I was part of that unit back in 2000-2001. That guy's name is TSgt Hugh G. Rection.

I worked with his coworker SSgt Ho Lee Fuc.

imported_SergeantJack
04-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Weren't you TSgt Hart A. Tak?

Tak
04-17-2013, 09:54 PM
Weren't you TSgt Hart A. Tak?

Theres lame and then theres SJ.

giggawatt
04-18-2013, 08:04 AM
Hey Richard, if you need a new lawyer, contact my office, the law offices of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe. Ask for Dick Gozinya.

imported_SergeantJack
04-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Theres lame and then theres SJ.

Don't be a hater. You have to give me props for incorporating your screen name into that.

If you disagree, you must be a RENTER.

Tak
04-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Don't be a hater. You have to give me props for incorporating your screen name into that.

If you disagree, you must be a RENTER.

Renter spelled backwards is retner.
What does that mean?
Absolutely nothing.

imported_SergeantJack
04-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Lay off the peanut buster parfaits. You're going to turn into a fattie.

Rusty Jones
04-19-2013, 12:01 PM
That's Tech Sergeant Hugh G. Rection. I know, because I used to work with his brother-in-law, IC2 Balls.

20+Years
04-19-2013, 01:18 PM
I thought I could see the name tag. It must be Harry Beaver.

Absinthe Anecdote
04-19-2013, 01:42 PM
I thought I could see the name tag. It must be Harry Beaver.

No, no, no!

I’m pretty sure that guy’s name is Buster Hymen.

Rusty Jones
04-19-2013, 02:10 PM
No, no, no!

Buster Hymen! I think that's Seaman Stane's cousin!

Tak
04-19-2013, 02:50 PM
Cousin of M'balz Iz'sary

JD2780
04-19-2013, 03:39 PM
Cousin of M'balz Iz'sary

Iben Farteen

Tak
04-19-2013, 03:51 PM
Iben Farteen

I'sheet Midrarz

sandsjames
04-19-2013, 03:56 PM
Do you think the OP even realizes that the thread was hijacked from the first post or is he so much in his own little world that he doesn't even comprehend what happened?

Tak
04-19-2013, 04:00 PM
Do you think the OP even realizes that the thread was hijacked from the first post or is he so much in his own little world that he doesn't even comprehend what happened?

Not sure but you can ask his friend Mr. Dixie Normous

SomeRandomGuy

I just wish peiople would quit reporting him. He gets banned like once per week. I need to get my crazy fix. I almost considered friending him on Facebook. I reallyw ant to know if he is just as crazy on there.

Tak
I just wish peiople would quit reporting him. He gets banned like once per week. I need to get my crazy fix. I almost considered friending him on Facebook. I reallyw ant to know if he is just as crazy on there.

Noone crazy as robot chicken.

sandsjames
04-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Not sure but you can ask his friend Mr. Dixie Normous

Dixie? That's a weird name for a guy. It is a new world we live in, though. I was told this by my good friend Pat McGroin.

sandsjames
04-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Think that's weird, his sisters name is Miss Fonda Dix

I know her. She love her some good hot Dicken's Cider.

Tak
04-19-2013, 04:08 PM
Dixie? That's a weird name for a guy. It is a new world we live in, though. I was told this by my good friend Pat McGroin.

Think that's weird, his sisters name is Miss Fonda Dix

ConfusedAirman
04-19-2013, 05:09 PM

I agree. He is good for a laugh. I took a look at some recent posts and didn't see anything significant that would piss someone off enough to go to the trouble and report. Unless he is sending some nasty PMs, I wonder if MTF is watching everything he posts and if it is even the slightest bit offensive, off to ban camp.

Tak
04-19-2013, 05:32 PM
I agree. He is good for a laugh. I took a look at some recent posts and didn't see anything significant that would piss someone off enough to go to the trouble and report. Unless he is sending some nasty PMs, I wonder if MTF is watching everything he posts and if it is even the slightest bit offensive, off to ban camp.

He gave up Metzger quest and is finally free

KellyinAvon
04-19-2013, 06:23 PM
He gave up Metzger quest and is finally free

WP burned out on the Jilly-Willy trail. This ain't no sprint, it's a marathon. You've gotta pace yourself.
By the way, have I mentioned I have met Jill Metzger? AND SHE'S EVIL!!!!

LogDog
04-20-2013, 02:03 AM
No, no, no!

Does he have a Chinese cousin by the name of Ho Lee Chit?

Tak
04-20-2013, 02:16 AM
Does he have a Chinese cousin by the name of Ho Lee Chit?

No no its TSgt Ho Lee Fuc