PDA

View Full Version : Respond to Your Neg Reps HERE!

Rusty Jones
12-04-2012, 03:23 PM
We all know that the neg rep troll will be reading this. We don't know who it is, so we can't respond to him or her via neg rep or out in the open (in a direct sense).

I'm creating this thread for that purpose.

Rusty Jones
12-04-2012, 03:24 PM
I'll start:

Thread: Hands in pockets
u racist
12-03-2012 09:26 PM

You find my reference to a male sex toy that's worn under the pants to be racist? Don't worry, the toy doesn't discriminate!

suck on my weiner you noner, i dont curse becuse it's not professional , maybe you should get some class then come back and try to talk me. better yet, just lick my ding dong
12-03-2012 07:09 PM

"I've never liked you. Want to know why? You don't curse. I don't trust a man who doesn't curse. Not a "fuck" or "shit" in all these years. Real men curse."
~Falling Down

stfu smartass 12-03-2012 07:09 PM

Or else what? You gonna neg me again? Gee, I guess I better comply. Then the neg reps might stop.

Rusty Jones
12-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Thread: Respond to Your Neg Reps HERE!
now you have your own thread to cry in justin, you whiney little pussy 12-04-2012 11:15 AM

Actually, this is a thread to talk to you directly. A place where you will be responded to. A place where if you don't answer for what you're doing with neg reps in kind, you'll at least have to see what's being said back to you. And you're going to participate in the dialogue, even if it's through neg repping. You won't be able to resist looking at this thread, nor will you be able to resist responding to posts through neg reps.

So come on, let the discussion begin.

Rusty Jones
12-04-2012, 03:50 PM
12-04-2012 11:44 AMThread: Respond to Your Neg Reps HERE!
This thread is kinda dumb.

So are you, but stupidity can only be fought with stupidity.

Rusty Jones
12-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Come on, neg me some more you little bitch!

Oh, what's the matter? Gotta go around negging everyone else before you can get back to me? Gotta log into one of your other profiles, because your rep for the day on your normal profile is spent? Then it will be on to the next after spend all the rep power from you second profile, won't it?

Must be a pain in the ass. I could keep you busy for hours. And I think I'll do just that.

imported_WILDJOKER5
12-04-2012, 04:40 PM
An eye for an eye. Yay!!! Get'em

DocBones
12-04-2012, 05:32 PM
I've been neg repped a few times. At least it shows that whatever I/we write can make someone else sit up and take notice. I have never hit the negative point of 0, though. Does that produce a 'ban?' Would we be allowed to say something in these forums if we hit -0 point?

Rusty Jones
12-04-2012, 08:35 PM
12-04-2012 04:18 PM
You're such a douchebag; you let this shit bother you too much. Oh, and you're gay

Whoa ho, who's the whiney little bitch? Are you pissed off because you have to engange in dialogue with me now? Face it, you're mine now. The only "gay" that you'll see me engaging in will be you getting butt hurt after I stick my dick in your ass.

12-04-2012 03:27 PM
Wow
Yes, quite amazing isn't it?

giggawatt
12-04-2012, 09:06 PM
I've been neg repped a few times. At least it shows that whatever I/we write can make someone else sit up and take notice. I have never hit the negative point of 0, though. Does that produce a 'ban?' Would we be allowed to say something in these forums if we hit -0 point?

It is my understanding that only the moderators can ban you. No amount of neg rep alone can get you banned.

drc100882
12-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Whoever is doing this called me a Democrat. HIGHLY offensive. :tsk

Banned
12-05-2012, 12:57 AM
I consistently get spammed by neg reps all saying "nope"... so if there was any doubt in your mind that this is someone who's either hacked the forum or has a whole bunch of alternate accounts... now we know for certain.

Rusty Jones
12-05-2012, 04:14 AM
It is my understanding that only the moderators can ban you. No amount of neg rep alone can get you banned.

Very true. I've been in the red twice as a noob, and didn't get banned.

Banned
12-05-2012, 11:07 AM
your stupid racist chart only proves you are a stupid racist

................ -_-

TJMAC77SP
12-05-2012, 11:46 AM
No, that's what you're going to give me after I fuck you in the ass. I'd rather lube up my dick with your ass, that way it's nice and smooth when you jack me off as you lick my asshole. You getting' a hard-on yet?

You can call me "semen" because that's what I'm going to put into your ass. Then I'm going to reload and put it into your mouth.

But look at how busy I'm keeping you on your computer. You have to neg me, than neg a bunch of other people before coming back to me, and then log into another profile to do the same thing. While you're on here doing this, Jodi is taking care of your wife right now.

Uh oh, some anonymous coward who is too much of a bitch to identify himself just called me a "douchebag." Shit, now I'm going to lose sleep. I hate it when that happens!

Rusty...........why is it you go straight for the homoerotic stuff? Seriously, not a head doc or anything but..........just sayin'

TJMAC77SP
12-05-2012, 01:10 PM
If you look more closely, I respond to homoeroticism with homoeroticism. Either way, we're trading insults so anything goes.

Ok, I get it. You aren't alone in this for sure. It is something that has always puzzled me.

It was radio's Bob and Tom Show that clued me into what a rusty trombone is and it isn't exclusively a gay activity but that is interesting as well.

imported_WILDJOKER5
12-05-2012, 03:02 PM
An eye for an eye. Yay!!! Get'em

I bet your have had a lot of DNA in your eyes.

LOL, this is an amusing joke to someone. Ha.

Battleshort
12-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Is smarg back?

spirit_eyes
12-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Is smarg back?

Yep, does sound like things he'd say. But he did also like to call everyone "fag" and throw the bible in our face.
And for me, a gay man in a woman's body, that's rather insulting. ;)

Banned
12-05-2012, 08:24 PM
LOL, this is an amusing joke to someone. Ha.

In a twisted, childish sort of way - it actually kinda is a good joke... sort of I guess. :/

The latest red rep he's been giving me (over and over) is "you're racist"... in threads totally irrelevant to race.

giggawatt
12-10-2012, 07:43 PM
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

TJMAC77SP
12-10-2012, 08:16 PM
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

"I kieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

giggawatt
12-16-2012, 11:26 AM
You are not a piece of ****. You are every piece of **** from the beginning of time until the end. The sum total of all excrement, personified. You are a loathsome hollow hearted mound of bile and puss masquerading as a human being. You are an unethical tapeworm feasting in the bowels of the human condition, preying on the fear and stupidity of those whom you work diligently to keep stupid and fearful. You have less value than a piece of smegma encrusted lint pulled from the foreskin of a sweaty, uncircumcised penis. You are an emotionally tone deaf abdominal travesty, whose every action is as rotten as is disingenuous, and whose every thought is as insipient as it is deplorable. If there is even a molecule of human decency in your soul, I feel tremendous pity for it. **** your cheap neg reps that capitalize on man's lesser nature. **** your smarmy face. **** the condescending tone for which you speak to those around you. **** your pathological eversion to honesty and integrity. **** anyone who even considers you a friend. **** me for being on the same forum as you. And I wanted to end this by saying and most of all **** you. But **** you is too tame an insult for someone as reprehensible as you have shown yourself to be.

eman_osan
12-17-2012, 03:18 AM
As you can see I all the way in the Red. I hope whoever the culprit was who did it is happy. I'm not losing any sleep over it.

RobotChicken
06-12-2013, 08:34 AM
"Giggawatt blew a fuse over that thread; hope he had a good x-mas!"