PDA

View Full Version : Great story

sandsjames
11-21-2012, 05:26 PM
If your name is Wiener, you should not be involved in stories like this.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/21/us/california-san-francisco-nudity/index.html?hpt=us_c2

Banned
11-21-2012, 06:15 PM
I wonder how strictly it'll be enforced. Its fairly common for photographers to have models at least semi-nude outdoors in the city. Though I'll venture a guess that hot babes will be exempt.

sandsjames
11-21-2012, 06:23 PM
I wonder how strictly it'll be enforced. Its fairly common for photographers to have models at least semi-nude outdoors in the city. Though I'll venture a guess that hot babes will be exempt.
Don't care either way, just loved the Wiener aspect of an anti nudity law. It's the pre-teen part of me that I can't let go.

Greg
11-21-2012, 07:20 PM
And for the those that like to flaunt the law...

"The ban does not apply at "permitted parades, fairs and festivals.
Otherwise, those caught naked in public could face fines of $100 to $500, depending on the number of prior offenses. A person who violates the ordinance three times in a year could also face one year in jail."

I wonder how your cell-mate would view this?

sandsjames
11-21-2012, 07:22 PM

Otherwise, those caught naked in public could face fines of $100 to $500, depending on the number of prior offenses. A person who violates the ordinance three times in a year could also face one year in jail."

Yeah, I don't imagine they would want to remain a nudist at that point.

Pullinteeth
07-24-2013, 01:41 PM
Jebus Christos....if you can't stop taking pictures of your junk and texting them to chicks, stop FRIGGIN running for office!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/24/pressure-mounts-on-anthony-weiner-to-quit-nyc-mayoral-race-after-sexting/?cmpid=prn_aol&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D348282

I do love this line though....

"I want to bring my vision to the people of the city of New York." Weiner said.

Doesn't he get it? NO ONE wants to see THAT.

Navy Mustang
07-24-2013, 02:13 PM
This guy is toast...his best shot at anything now is a book deal.

CYBERFX1024
07-24-2013, 02:15 PM

I was really interested when this story came out last year. Apparently some old geezers were walking naked and sitting at restaurants naked. The business owners complained and got the law. But the funniest thing was that when they were talking about it in city council like 10 people got up and started stripping. They were heard saying that this law violates their rights.

71Fish
07-24-2013, 02:24 PM
Scott Weiner and Anthony Wiener are two different people from differerent coasts.

Measure Man
07-24-2013, 09:18 PM
Anthony Weiner's wife is pretty hot.

TJMAC77SP
07-25-2013, 11:33 AM
I am confused by the latest Weiner texting story. The news lead-ins made it seem that this is a completely new set of texts sent to women now (as in the past week or month) but now it seems it is just another woman from almost a year ago coming forward. Considering this is NY City politics and he was ahead in the polls does this not set off a few bullshit alarms with anyone?

Pullinteeth
07-25-2013, 12:55 PM
Scott Weiner and Anthony Wiener are two different people from differerent coasts.

Sorry got my Wieners confused...

I am confused by the latest Weiner texting story. The news lead-ins made it seem that this is a completely new set of texts sent to women now (as in the past week or month) but now it seems it is just another woman from almost a year ago coming forward. Considering this is NY City politics and he was ahead in the polls does this not set off a few bullshit alarms with anyone?

You are correct. It was a year ago...however it was also a year after he got caught the last time and it was two women not one... He says such actions are behind him but I seem to recall him saying the same thing in 2011...

71Fish
07-25-2013, 01:31 PM

You are correct. It was a year ago...however it was also a year after he got caught the last time and it was two women not one... He says such actions are behind him but I seem to recall him saying the same thing in 2011...

Easy to get your wieners mixed up. I didn't realize this thread was older.

Back on Tony Wiener, the guy is shady. If NYC votes him in, they deserve him.

TJMAC77SP
07-25-2013, 01:54 PM

Maybe but I still think that the stories (at least the headlines) are pretty misleading. The timing sucks as well. No one took this guy seriously when he announced but now that he was leading in the polls..............voilĂ  new accusations (only not so new).

I have no dog in the fight over this guy. I have zero knowledge of him other than his unfortunate last name coupled with his incredibly stupid texting but when something smells it smells.

Joe B would be gasping over this because Weiner is a Democrat and as everyone knows I am a fascist right wing nut job and couldn’t possible defend a Democrat...