PDA

View Full Version : Takin' a Breather from AFT

PickYourBattles
11-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Let the rejoicing begin. Might pop back in from time to time, but I think I'll spend my energy over at my blog, where I don't have to get in pissing contests with people who don't want to engage in ideas, only then to be banned (with no specific feedback) for apparently using too strong language to somebody who deserves much more.

I did enjoy the learning experience - it's a great opportunity to get a survey of people and character. Comparing and contrasting this board with BaseOps would make for a nice blog post. Maybe one day.

Toodles.

Sperry1989
11-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Your blog tells a very interesting and harrowing story. My hat goes off to you for sticking to your guns when the deck seemed stacked against you.

sandsjames
11-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Yep. Harrowing. Because driving an uparmored car through a checkpoint doesn't raise any suspision. You'll be missed PYB. Toodles.

PickYourBattles
11-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Your blog tells a very interesting and harrowing story. My hat goes off to you for sticking to your guns when the deck seemed stacked against you.

Thanks. It was an amazing victory. For those who wonder if I walk the walk... Yeah, I definitely do.

Cool Change
11-10-2012, 04:36 AM
" ... Comparing and contrasting this board with BaseOps would make for a nice blog post. Maybe one day. Toodles."

I really don't see much difference between the two. Language seems to me more coarse on the BaseOps Board

sandsjames
11-10-2012, 04:52 AM
I think a eulogy may be in order.

Jamethon
11-10-2012, 04:55 AM
As President of the PYB fanclub, I was worried about where you were. I am glad to find out where you have been posting.

PT GOD
11-10-2012, 06:22 AM
firsts i'd just like to say, i have no idea who you are, and if I donts knwo who uo are, that means you aint important, so you leaving eh..i never knew you was here, you must not be good at da Pt test, or i'd knows whose you ares

Blue Warrior
11-10-2012, 10:47 AM
bye :ranger

PickYourBattles
11-10-2012, 03:55 PM
I really don't see much difference between the two. Language seems to me more coarse on the BaseOps Board

Similar lack of character which goes to show how morally challenged our culture is, I think we see that in larger society, so our firewall in the military to be better than society at large has broken down (if it ever existed).

People are far more educated and informed over at BaseOps, which just means when they show their bad character it's in the form of better crafted arguments on the issues with an immoral bias, rather than rambling nonsensical responses and pissing contests to support immoral positions. Though they do break down into pissing contests too at times.

There is more pride on BaseOps - a higher standard professed, though maybe not acted on. A lot of this has to do with an ops culture and the illusions that flying or being engaged in combat ops automatically equates to courage (when it really doesn't by and large).

Not a huge amount of difference, but some differences for sure. BaseOps is more mature than this board, probably has something to do with an age difference between average users, but the ego there is big boy, bring your thick skin, but the moderators are sacred cows who will ban any user who makes them look bad. Over here it's a lack of ego with a culture of thin skinned, pansy, don't hurt my feelings, don't say mean things even if I deserve it, everybody is a winner and deserves a ribbon, it's ok to be weak kinda zeitgeist.

The interesting point for me is the role of pride on both boards. There is a huge difference in pride there. That's significant.

PickYourBattles
11-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Not to bash "ops people", but since I was one, I feel qualified to comment on the general culture of ops. They are proud, to be sure, even when they have nothing to be proud of. False pride is a sign of bad character.

Couldn't agree more.

Drackore
11-10-2012, 06:11 PM
So much for taking that break, eh?

PickYourBattles
11-10-2012, 07:28 PM
This is me taking a break.

OtisRNeedleman
11-11-2012, 12:42 AM
So much for taking that break, eh?

Yeah, how can we miss him if he won't go away?

RS6405
11-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Yeah, how can we miss him if he won't go away?

Either he's a tease for getting us all excited or he wanted to stroke his ego by seeing who would miss him....

sandsjames
11-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Either he's a tease for getting us all excited or he wanted to stroke his ego by seeing who would miss him....

It's the ego thing. He knows that Bob and Tak have their own thread/threads so thought he'd start his own.

Rizzo77
11-11-2012, 01:30 AM
It's the ego thing. He knows that Bob and Tak have their own thread/threads so thought he'd start his own.

But....the Blog! It's all about the blog.

Never saw it, never will. As it turns out, my indifference to that blog cannot be overcome.

Rizzo77
11-11-2012, 01:42 AM
The device has yet to be invented that can measure my indifference to pyb's absence.

bcoco14
11-11-2012, 02:08 AM
But....the Blog! It's all about the blog.

Never saw it, never will. As it turns out, my indifference to that blog cannot be overcome.

Ehh I have, nothing to write home to mom about.

PYB- Something I'm wondering is why post a picture to your blog with you and your wife's face blurred out when that same picture is your profile picture on facebook? Also, I wouldn't have pegged you for a trailer park guy. I know most of those videos were probably from Cannon but did you still opt for the trailer in NV?

Rizzo77
11-11-2012, 03:07 AM
Now is the time to post this. WHY post anything personal online?

I don't have myfacebookspace pictures online. Good luck finding one (a picture of me).

Go ahead - try to find a picture of me online. You WONT, because I'm too smart to expose myself or my family to the ramifications of exposure.

bcoco14
11-11-2012, 04:53 AM
Now is the time to post this. WHY post anything personal online?

You created this account didn't you? You have put at least some of your personal info online.

I don't have myfacebookspace pictures online. Good luck finding one (a picture of me).

So you don't have any sort of social media? Even if you don't, unless you have never even let a single one of your friends take your picture, I will assure you there is a picture of you somewhere on the Internet.

Go ahead - try to find a picture of me online. You WONT, because I'm too smart to expose myself or my family to the ramifications of exposure.

I will be fair to PYB. I don't know him and have never been stationed at the same place as him. He put out a LOT of information that could be used to identify himself and his family. It wasn't really hard to find out his name, assignments, peoples opinions of him, both good and bad. I would have thought that a guy who was so paranoid about the "man" and so worried about keeping his identity anonymous he would have done a better job setting his security settings. The videos alone paint a telling picture to me.

WPNS
11-11-2012, 05:39 AM
His thread will never be as popular as my Trayvon Martin thread.... Just sayin.

By the way, how is my boy Jorge Zimmermano doing anyway?

Rizzo77
11-17-2012, 04:26 AM
"Let the rejoicing begin. Might pop back in from time to time"

Nothing has changed; oh well.

TJMAC77SP
11-19-2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I'm waiting for word on who won the pool.

PickYourBattles
11-19-2012, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I'm waiting for word on who won the pool.

You know, when you mention "pool" it automatically makes me think of kiddie pool. I can picture you splashing away with a stupid look on your face with little floaties on. Honestly, you should post less.

Let the rejoicing begin. Might pop back in from time to time,...

TJMAC77SP
11-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Your brilliance is stunning as usual. Way to flex that intellect of yours. You really add to the discussions around here, and I for one, am glad you haven't disappeared after retirement when you have so much to offer.

Thanks, quite frankly that attitude is a surprise coming from you. Good to know I can contribute.

Drackore
11-22-2012, 04:19 AM
Right, and then you rep me with:

Thread: Takin' a Breather from AFT
blow me, i'm more respected on this site than you

And you say my last was weak? Whatev. Should listen to the philosophy behind your alias and go back to milk and cookies, you're not amounting to much here, son.

Yes, when I post it's because I'm an attention whore. When you post, it's because you like to share your wisdom with others online (reference your last post).

So weak.

Drackore
11-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Create all the fake profiles and rep me down all you want, PYB. I won't lose any sleep over it, and negative rep'ing me won't change the fact that a) you aren't really wanted here, b) you are immature, c) no one likes you, and d) you aren't worth much in the real world.

The only thing I ever see you really contribute to these forums is 5th grade arguments and a lot of internet chest pounding. You're like PT God, only you take yourself seriously but no one else does.

PickYourBattles
11-25-2012, 04:42 PM
It would appear you guys have been trolled. Whoever is repping you and claiming to be me - is not me. If I want to call you out, I'll do it in public.

sandsjames
11-25-2012, 06:50 PM
It would appear you guys have been trolled. Whoever is repping you and claiming to be me - is not me. If I want to call you out, I'll do it in public.

You're so brave. Like "calling you out" on the internet is any different than anonymously posting in someones rep.

Banned
11-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Anyone else want a boost? Or need a hug? I'm giving those too.

sandsjames
11-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Anyone else want a boost? Or need a hug? I'm giving those too.

Can always use a hug. My metrosexual side is craving it.

Banned
11-25-2012, 07:32 PM
Can always use a hug. My metrosexual side is craving it.

We could also sit in the hot tub naked and watch each other masturbate. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Guys_Naked_in_a_Hot_Tub)

Banned
11-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Oops, made a "Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub" South Park reference... I doubt THAT post is going to get approved.

Banned
11-26-2012, 01:40 AM

Confirmed... I just got four separate neg reps in this thread, all claiming to be from PYB - which is of course impossible.

RS6405
11-26-2012, 01:59 AM
Joe, who or what is your secret????

RS6405
11-26-2012, 02:51 AM
There is a lurker who is your secret.... just saying

Banned
11-26-2012, 03:03 AM
A lover perhaps?

giggawatt
11-26-2012, 09:38 AM
Joe, who or what is your secret????

Hu is the ex-president of China.

Drackore
11-26-2012, 10:30 AM
I call BS. Add "coward" to what I said earlier.

Cut and paste from my notifications:

.11-25-2012 08:15 PMThread: Takin' a Breather from AFT
CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER JUSTIN
.11-25-2012 07:43 PMThread: Takin' a Breather from AFT
get lost loser, you are a joke
.11-25-2012 07:37 PMThread: Takin' a Breather from AFT
i aint got fake profiles, its people who love me boosting my rep back up

Yea - those are all just close enough to do a log out, log back in.

Even if you were telling the truth, your best bet would be to take that "breather" you promised us and yourself and go find yourself a maturity tree. It's next to the ugly tree spanked you real good when you were born. Go to the maturity tree, call it daddy, and get a similar beat down.

RS6405
11-26-2012, 11:09 AM
A lover perhaps?

Go do a member search

RS6405
11-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Hu is the ex-president of China.

Wen? .

Drackore
11-26-2012, 03:01 PM
I heard he was Yu.

Wen? .

tiredretiredE7
11-26-2012, 03:08 PM

Even if you were telling the truth, your best bet would be to take that "breather" you promised us and yourself and go find yourself a maturity tree. It's next to the ugly tree spanked you real good when you were born. Go to the maturity tree, call it daddy, and get a similar beat down.

Classic, PYB neg repped me too or maybe it is someone else trying to pose as PYB to get his rep knocked down even more, I suspect SandJames

sandsjames
11-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Classic, PYB neg repped me too or maybe it is someone else trying to pose as PYB to get his rep knocked down even more, I suspect SandJames

Yep, that's where I spend all my time. Neg repping people. I even neg rep myself occasionaly just so it throws people off the scent.

PickYourBattles
11-26-2012, 03:32 PM

I'm going to take a wild guess, that this won't be the last time you're wrong about something. You really have a knack for it. You also have a gift with the insults. That's twice now you've claimed I'm immature. Really brings me back to the seventh grade and some dingbat girl with braces, "You're so immature!"

This board really is the Air Force online equivalent of a play pen.

Rusty Jones
11-26-2012, 03:35 PM
I actually negged Community Editor once, and signed it with my name. Why? Because I want the rep system GONE, and by negging Community Editor, I was trying to make it so that (s)he also had a vested interest in doing something about all the bullshit that's being going on lately.

I actually had full rep power at the time, but when I did this, it had zero affect on Community Editor's rep.

Oh well, it was worth a try.

sandsjames
11-26-2012, 04:49 PM
If he doesn't live here, I'll even buy him a round trip plane ticket. Think I'm fucking around? He's a fucking bitch, which is why he won't do it.

Would anyone do it? Would there be a point to it?

Rusty Jones
11-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Would anyone do it? Would there be a point to it?

Dude has personal issues with me. Who else here has been negged by the same guy three times in little over a half an hour? He wants to call people "pussyboy," like I said, we can meet up and we'll see who the "pussyboy" is.

sandsjames
11-26-2012, 05:01 PM
Dude has personal issues with me. Who else here has been negged by the same guy three times in little over a half an hour? He wants to call people "pussyboy," like I said, we can meet up and we'll see who the "pussyboy" is.

We've all been getting the exact same thing. Haven't you been reading the posts about the neg reps? We've all been asking how someone can rep the same person this many times in such a short amount of time. It's not just happening to you. It's not a personal thing. It's some guy doing it to almost everyone. It's not a personal thing from the neg repper against you.

edit: just in the last hour I have received "lick my nuts" and "go fuck yourself, pussy".

Drackore
11-26-2012, 05:16 PM
You know it's a pretty slow time even with the holidays coming up where this is the only post that contains any interest at all.

And PYB you really need to get off my nuts, boy. If I called you immature on more than one occasion, there is a good reason for it. If you don't believe me, reread the crap you wrote.

And if a 7th grade girl with braces is still calling you immature...get the fucking hint already.

PickYourBattles
11-27-2012, 01:41 AM

Whoever he is - is a ridiculous little jerk off. He damn sure won't meet anybody to own up for his nonsense. If he can't make his comments in public online, he damn sure won't make them in person.

But whoever he is, he's probably touching himself with this conversation. Just consider the rep system broken (even more so than the moderation), and privately discuss with the people who own this site or just ignore rep all together.

I for one wish the forum went back to the old way, where PMs and rep were separate and I could just ignore rep from timid souls in the shadows.

sandsjames
11-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Just love people getting all fired up about this stuff. Talk about false self confidence. It's the people who let this rep stuff bug them and makes them want to challenge the person to a fight (like a bunch of kids meeting behind the bleachers after school) for doing it.

giggawatt
11-27-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm on a forum where the reputation system is taken a lot more seriously. If you get "repped" or "negged" you know who did it. Most of the time people will come right out and say it in a post. For instance "you're getting negged." Or "nice post. repped."

People offer reputation for help. People with a really high rep power are generally respected posters while the red guys are often viewed as trolls. It's also not like here where your first positive rep can bump you up to almost full strength. It takes a while or a few reps from strong posters to move you up. The rep system on MTF is a joke.

Rusty Jones
11-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Just love people getting all fired up about this stuff. Talk about false self confidence. It's the people who let this rep stuff bug them and makes them want to challenge the person to a fight (like a bunch of kids meeting behind the bleachers after school) for doing it.

There are certain things you say to people in person that you don't say unless you're ready to get physical. And it's those things that the rep troll is saying in the neg reps.

sandsjames
11-27-2012, 02:10 PM
There are certain things you say to people in person that you don't say unless you're ready to get physical. And it's those things that the rep troll is saying in the neg reps.

Ready to "get physical"? This just really blows my mind. We're not 12 years old in here. You have options. 1) Don't take this troll so seriously. 2) Don't read the reps. 3) Get pissed off about something you can do nothing about. It's no wonder we've got so many people overcrowding our jails. Pointless comments from insignificant people get taken seriously and a person feels they have to respond with violence. Grow up. I'm no psychiatrist/psychologist but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. This is more about you then him/her. You control this situation. Either you continue to throw fuel on the fire or you let it go. Unfortunately, you seem like a pyromaniac.

Rusty Jones
11-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Ready to "get physical"? This just really blows my mind. We're not 12 years old in here. You have options. 1) Don't take this troll so seriously. 2) Don't read the reps. 3) Get pissed off about something you can do nothing about. It's no wonder we've got so many people overcrowding our jails. Pointless comments from insignificant people get taken seriously and a person feels they have to respond with violence. Grow up. I'm no psychiatrist/psychologist but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. This is more about you then him/her. You control this situation. Either you continue to throw fuel on the fire or you let it go. Unfortunately, you seem like a pyromaniac.

Just because you let others push you around and refuse to stand up for yourself, doesn't mean that others are like that.

sandsjames
11-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Just because you let others push you around and refuse to stand up for yourself, doesn't mean that others are like that.

Nobody is "pushing" you around. It's some guy you don't know, will never meet, and has zero impact on your life. Him having you so fired up is equal to him kicking your ass. He's beating you in this situation.

There are times to stand up for yourself, when there is actually a threat. Then there are times when the actions you take will have no impact on anything. Those are the times to walk away.

tiredretiredE7
11-27-2012, 03:07 PM
We've all been getting the exact same thing. Haven't you been reading the posts about the neg reps? We've all been asking how someone can rep the same person this many times in such a short amount of time. It's not just happening to you. It's not a personal thing. It's some guy doing it to almost everyone. It's not a personal thing from the neg repper against you.

edit: just in the last hour I have received "lick my nuts" and "go fuck yourself, pussy".

SJ,

I have been getting alot of positive repps for my post in About TIs Killing Themselves. You have to stop pissing people off and post positive comments without being so offensive to other forum members. It would help if you stopped posting in a thread started by a guy you have been in arguements with before and who has beat you everytime.

sandsjames
11-27-2012, 03:09 PM
SJ,

I have been getting alot of positive repps for my post in About TIs Killing Themselves. You have to stop pissing people off and post positive comments without being so offensive to other forum members. It would help if you stopped posting in a thread started by a guy you have been in arguements with before and who has beat you everytime.

Ok?????????

Who am I pissing off and "it would help" what if I stopped posting here?

giggawatt
11-28-2012, 07:19 AM
If you get butt hurt about the stupid neg rep, it will keep coming. It seems that everytime a comment is made about it, that person gets negged. You can bitch about it and call him out all you want but the more you do it, the more negs you will get. I got one for my earlier post comparing 2 forums rep systems and got something like "learn to take it seriously." Yeah right. From you? Good luck with that phag! This will be my last comment on the whole thing.

InB4 neg in 3...2...1...

Edit: Thanks to all those offsetting this fairy.

sandsjames
11-28-2012, 02:17 PM
If you get butt hurt about the stupid neg rep, it will keep coming. It seems that everytime a comment is made about it, that person gets negged. You can bitch about it and call him out all you want but the more you do it, the more negs you will get. I got one for my earlier post comparing 2 forums rep systems and got something like "learn to take it seriously." Yeah right. From you? Good luck with that phag! This will be my last comment on the whole thing.

InB4 neg in 3...2...1...

Edit: Thanks to all those offsetting this fairy.

This is exactly what I've been trying to tell some people who take it way to seriously. I can be down to zero and it doesn't change whether or not I post here, so I couldn't care less.

TJMAC77SP
11-28-2012, 02:40 PM

Do you view posting here as 'standing up for yourself'?

TJMAC77SP
11-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Ok?????????

Who am I pissing off and "it would help" what if I stopped posting here?

I for one would love to hear his definition of 'beat(ing) you everytime'.

sandsjames
11-28-2012, 02:44 PM
I for one would love to hear his definition of 'beat(ing) you everytime'.

I feel pretty beaten. I think the definition of PYB beating me is PYB saying that he beat me.

giggawatt
11-29-2012, 02:44 PM
I feel pretty beaten. I think the definition of PYB beating me is PYB saying that he beat me.

I think he meant to say beat you off.

TJMAC77SP
11-29-2012, 04:39 PM
I think he meant to say beat you off.

Funny Gig, that is actually something PYB would say in response.

Drackore
05-27-2013, 12:04 PM
I believe someone wanted a link to this. That thread is closed, so here is a bump for entertainment purposes. :D

PickYourBattles
05-27-2013, 12:14 PM
I believe someone wanted a link to this. That thread is closed, so here is a bump for entertainment purposes. :D

And this is why I love AFT. Thanks for taking the time to dredge this up, after TJMAC said, "Seems you have told us you were leaving before." I asked him to provide a link.

And instead we see, that I said:

Let the rejoicing begin. Might pop back in from time to time, but I think I'll spend my energy over at my blog, where I don't have to get in pissing contests with people who don't want to engage in ideas, only then to be banned (with no specific feedback) for apparently using too strong language to somebody who deserves much more.

I did enjoy the learning experience - it's a great opportunity to get a survey of people and character. Comparing and contrasting this board with BaseOps would make for a nice blog post. Maybe one day.

Toodles.

It's almost like I took a "breather" and have popped back in.

TJMAC77SP
05-27-2013, 03:15 PM
And this is why I love AFT. Thanks for taking the time to dredge this up, after TJMAC said, "Seems you have told us you were leaving before." I asked him to provide a link.

Right................So you didn't say you were leaving the MTF. You were taking a breather. Of course you never did define the time period of 'a breather' because it turns out to be about 24 hours. I figure it's safe to assume your 'leaving MTF' will equate to about 48 hours?

sandsjames
05-27-2013, 08:33 PM
Yeah, "right...." kind of like how the thread is titled "taking a breather." I'm not buying that...

TJMAC, what I love about you is this is the kind of nonsense you pull in your very best attempt to be right about anything and to show how how I'm wrong. You trying to spar with me online is like the little kid swinging away while a man holds his face at arms length. Just give it up. You look silly and you're always always wrong, and then I have to point it out repeatedly, and then you feel bested, and your insecurity gives way to your emotion, and then you come back with some other nonsense in the hope of being right, and the cycle just repeats itself. Just give it a rest already.

Indeed. Try some Honey Nut Crunch with toast and apple juice. :boom

sandsjames
05-27-2013, 08:33 PM
Yeah, "right...." kind of like how the thread is titled "taking a breather." I'm not buying that...

TJMAC, what I love about you is this is the kind of nonsense you pull in your very best attempt to be right about anything and to show how how I'm wrong. You trying to spar with me online is like the little kid swinging away while a man holds his face at arms length. Just give it up. You look silly and you're always always wrong, and then I have to point it out repeatedly, and then you feel bested, and your insecurity gives way to your emotion, and then you come back with some other nonsense in the hope of being right, and the cycle just repeats itself. Just give it a rest already.

Indeed. Try some Honey Nut Crunch with toast and apple juice. :boom

sandsjames
05-27-2013, 08:35 PM
:closed_2 Great!! :kiss Some body throw the steaks on the grill and get me a 'cold one'!! :usa2

Beer Me!! :boom

PickYourBattles
05-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Right................So you didn't say you were leaving the MTF. You were taking a breather. Of course you never did define the time period of 'a breather' because it turns out to be about 24 hours. I figure it's safe to assume your 'leaving MTF' will equate to about 48 hours?

RobotChicken
05-27-2013, 08:42 PM
:closed_2 Great!! :kiss Some body throw the steaks on the grill and get me a 'cold one'!! :usa2

RobotChicken
05-27-2013, 08:43 PM
:usa2 :thumb :usa2

sandsjames
05-27-2013, 08:43 PM

Beer Me!! :boom

sandsjames
05-27-2013, 08:44 PM
:frusty:yawn:tape:decision

PickYourBattles
05-27-2013, 09:36 PM
Being that Sgt Hulk is the same as Burawski, and being that Burawski is a moderator, and being that Sgt Hulk lied when that became obvious in the locked thread, and then starting post nonsense, and being that this board is not moderated fairly by the observation of many, I'm out. This board isn't good enough for my time.

TJMAC, you can now claim I said I was leaving.

TJMAC77SP
05-27-2013, 09:37 PM

Well, I was wrong..........evidently 'leaving MTF' is a shorter period of time than 'taking a breather from MTF'.

When you're wrong, you're wrong and I was wrong.

sandsjames
05-28-2013, 12:13 AM
Being that Sgt Hulk is the same as Burawski, and being that Burawski is a moderator, and being that Sgt Hulk lied when that became obvious in the locked thread, and then starting post nonsense, and being that this board is not moderated fairly by the observation of many, I'm out. This board isn't good enough for my time.

TJMAC, you can now claim I said I was leaving.

:rapture :ohwell

RobotChicken
05-28-2013, 12:45 AM
:lever :rapture :usa2 :flying :usa2

imported_Sgt HULK
05-28-2013, 05:30 AM
Don't forget I'm also TAK, sandjames, TJmac, JD Chief B shrike

borwawski

I'm also Forum Admin

i'm not even in the military, I work for TSA

essentially this forum is made up of just me, all my screen names and PYB

I've concocted this world to watch you build your tin foil hat lol

Bless your heart, bless it nice like because you have the biggest delusion of anyone ive seen

oh i've also been called PT god too, its just so hard to keep track of all the accounts I have

I had to look to see which one I just posted from,
brb logging into my next account which one should I log into next?

360BHR, asuasoji, BoowToire, cacopynu4, caftAnync, cc8n4gpk, coitoknof, CrustySMSgt, Drielelab, entegmemo, Gabriellendp, gogoupyidly, griebarkern, Ignogebrene, instantcashpayday, JefWefealfHag, Joe Bonham, KakabnothWano, Linda9919, lyahviyc1, oibixeru, ojscqvwt5, OtisRNeedleman, Peaxsheaste, pletcherzfd, RFScott, RobotChicken, Rucinskigtu, saulgeadodo, Uninuouby, utejipaz, Veingegoose, Vuittonikim, wa1g3ke1, Waydayovawees, xtszwelh3, zopastello

RobotChicken
05-28-2013, 05:42 AM

borwawski

I'm also Forum Admin

Bless your heart, bless it nice like because you have the biggest delusion of anyone ive seen

oh i've also been called PT god too, its just so hard to keep track of all the accounts I have

brb logging into my next account
:spy Just post under....:first Class :fest30: A$$CLOWN and save us all from your....:drama. :closed_2

Drackore
05-29-2013, 06:27 AM
Then you can read the thread and see that you never took that breather (unless you consider a breather to be 10 minutes). You never left. Also, it wasn't hard to find this post.

RobotChicken
05-29-2013, 08:12 AM

borwawski

I'm also Forum Admin

brb logging into my next account which one should I log into next?

360BHR, asuasoji, BoowToire, cacopynu4, caftAnync, cc8n4gpk, coitoknof, CrustySMSgt, Drielelab, entegmemo, Gabriellendp, gogoupyidly, griebarkern, Ignogebrene, instantcashpayday, JefWefealfHag, Joe Bonham, KakabnothWano, Linda9919, lyahviyc1, oibixeru, ojscqvwt5, OtisRNeedleman, Peaxsheaste, pletcherzfd, RFScott, RobotChicken,:omfg::buttkick: Rucinskigtu, saulgeadodo, Uninuouby, utejipaz, Veingegoose, Vuittonikim, wa1g3ke1, Waydayovawees, xtszwelh3, zopastello
:buttkick::Flush::nono2::wizard: Sooooo....:fuckyou: