PDA

View Full Version : Bogus "Hate Crime" Charge By District Attorney (see youtube videos)

Pages : [1] 2 3

WillsPowers
07-18-2012, 03:45 AM
Look at this!--- I leave my home to go to a community crime conference public meeting and the 2 adult basketball players you see in the street call 911 about 15 minutes later to falsely report that I tried "to run them over". They claimed that their "backs were turned" and that "at the last second we saw his car coming and we had to jump out of the way" and that "we called the police immediately". The security cameras on my home are clearly visable from the street. I think that they believed the cameras weren't working. Why did they do this? Because I shut down their illegal car repair and spray paint nexis they were running out of a rental home near my home. One guy is a parolee and the other was the car repair propreiter. They were towing in cars, repairing them and spray painting them and then sticking them out on the street for sale. I don't need blight, hazardous waste and nuisances next to my home. I coordinated with the State Inspectors and local jurisdictions to sting them and shut it down. Here I am leaving my home uneventfully. You will see my wheels turning away from them before I roll forward showing my intent. Watch their body language---they clearly don't want to get out of the street. They are not pedestrians---they are engaged in obstruction of the street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WlcWqBIGZM&feature=relmfu

The next video shows what happened at the crime conference and was recorded by KCRA TV 3 an NBC affiliate in Sacramento CA. My remarks about the local police department were critical. They didn't like it. Then the false report came in pushing them over the edge. The meeting ended and they were waiting for me in the hallway. I ended up with a busted eardrum, a concussion and bruises all over my body. I'm still under a doctor's care for the post-concussive symptoms. After I got beat up, the cops then announced in front of the TV cameras that I was under arrest. The TV cameras recorded the whole thing. Both videos are like bookends telling a story. The DA now say's "its a hate crime". At the prelim hearing the basketball idiots changed their story and admitted the state and local cops had shut down their illegal neighborhood car repair business. They also subsequently were told not to obstruct the street, they disobeyed that order and were cited for it. I have damages---serious and consequential damages and I intend to sue. :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paQXY8kK75c&list=UU3saX_prER2lXY3y2LywgNw&index=1&feature=plcp

Those are the facts. If you don't like it, I'm sorry. This is what happened.

WillsPowers
07-18-2012, 03:46 AM
If you want to slag me for this go right ahead---I'm not going to waste my time with you.

JD2780
07-18-2012, 03:47 AM
Hey WP didnt you do this same crap last week? You're like a prime time TV show. Every monday night at 9, WP goes on same rant.

WillsPowers
07-18-2012, 03:52 AM
Too bad JD.....If you don't like it you can lump it.

BRUWIN
07-18-2012, 03:58 AM
Everytime I watch that video I think to myself how lucky your neighbors are to be alive.

imported_kvnhlstd
07-18-2012, 03:59 AM
To things....

- In before the lock

- In my exhaustive research of Will Powers and seeing all the youtube rants he has been involved in while disparaging his great city I can only imagine that an individual "like him" is likely to be involved in a mass shooting by the end of the year.

WP, please stay in Cali... its a perfect place for you.

WillsPowers
07-18-2012, 04:03 AM
To things....

- In before the lock

- I give two to one odds that this wackjob is involved in a mass shooting by the end of the year.

WP, please stay in Cali... its a perfect place for you.

youre the first to be reported to the mods. congratulations!

WillsPowers
07-18-2012, 04:04 AM
Everytime I watch that video I think to myself how lucky your neighbors are to be alive.

why don't you run your mouth some more there and explain exactly what you mean....so I can contact the mods. Go ahead Bruin. You like to run your mouth, harrass people and levy insults.

imported_kvnhlstd
07-18-2012, 04:07 AM
No Problem... See you guys in the afterlife.

Powers your still "in my personal opinion" not fully engage in the reality that we all live in.

And I hope the city DA subpoena's all your posts on this site to show your instability at your criminal trial.

BRUWIN
07-18-2012, 04:08 AM
why don't you run your mouth some more there and explain exactly what you mean....so I can contact the mods. Go ahead Bruin. You like to run your mouth, harrass people and levy insults.

Were you a TV stunt driver at one time? How you scared them like that without actually hitting them looked like some professional work.

SENDBILLMONEY
07-18-2012, 04:09 AM
And this is Air Force related how?

WillsPowers
07-18-2012, 04:11 AM
No Problem... See you guys in the afterlife.
Powers your still a crazy and I hope the city DA subpoena's all your posts on this site to show you instability at your trial.

The mods have been called a second time. Congratulations.

WillsPowers
07-18-2012, 04:12 AM
This site and forum are for Air Force people if you haven't read---listen to the news report in the second video and see if you can figure it out.

JD2780
07-18-2012, 04:14 AM
And this is Air Force related how?

How dare you!!!! He is a retired MSgt AND a WOT veteran!!!!

BRUWIN
07-18-2012, 04:17 AM
The mods have been called a second time. Congratulations.

What's next...911?

WillsPowers
07-18-2012, 04:21 AM
What's next...911?

Sounds like some people with big mouthes engaging in personal attacks and name calling in here have been reined in before. Isn't that right?

SF7
07-18-2012, 04:22 AM
I actually left my home to get popcorn for this thread.

SomeRandomGuy
07-18-2012, 04:33 AM
OMG! He is back! Im so excited/ Where is my popcorn? :popcorn

BRUWIN
07-18-2012, 04:35 AM
Sounds like some people with big mouthes engaging in personal attacks and name calling in here have been reined in before. Isn't that right?

I heard you got banned from the forum...but I thought it was San Quentin guards that banned you from the internet during your stay, not the forum mods.

WillsPowers
07-18-2012, 04:38 AM
What other exculpatory evidence do I have regarding this case?----lots of paperwork, emails, proofs of service and very interesting videos of people in the street screaming racial eptithets, cursing, fighting, etc. Again, somebody bungled their investigation, screwed up, jumped to conclusions, failed to add it all up, took the word of a parolee and a guy who they raided, etc. Too bad---I've got a royal flush.

SF7
07-18-2012, 04:40 AM
WillsPowers by not owning up to your crimes you are on the same field as Jill Metzger!!!!

WillsPowers
07-18-2012, 04:41 AM
I heard you got banned from the forum...but I thought it was San Quentin guards that banned you from the internet during your stay, not the forum mods.

You just got reported for harrasment Bruin and you claimed earlier you didn't engage in personal attacks---but clearly you do. You are uncivil and a hate monger. I reported you for harrassment.

BRUWIN
07-18-2012, 04:42 AM
What other exculpatory evidence do I have regarding this case?----lots of paperwork, emails, proofs of service and very interesting videos of people in the street screaming racial eptithets, cursing, fighting, etc. Again, somebody bungled their investigation, screwed up, jumped to conclusions, failed to add it all up, took the word of a parolee and a guy who they raided, etc. Too bad---I've got a royal flush.

Do you have a phone number for your neighbor that you could PM me? I have a couple rust spots on my van I would like touched up. Let him know I'd prefer a cash transaction.

JD2780
07-18-2012, 04:46 AM
I recall you hoping somebody would die.

Based on your video, you're a dangerous driver. Your neighborhood isn't a raceway.

So the guy that got raided, was he convicted of a crime? Being raided doesnt constitute guilt.

imported_kvnhlstd
07-18-2012, 04:50 AM
WP,
I have seen the error of my ways and I should not have engaged in a personal attack of you... I have gone ahead and fixed my initial post. Here it is...

In my exhaustive research of Will Powers and seeing all the youtube rants he has been involved in while disparaging his great city I can only imagine that an individual "like him" is likely to be involved in a mass shooting by the end of the year.

BRUWIN
07-18-2012, 04:52 AM
You just got reported for harrasment Bruin and you claimed earlier you didn't engage in personal attacks---but clearly you do. You are uncivil and a hate monger. I reported you for harrassment.

Why did you do that? I thought we were cool with each other. Can you send them another e-mail and tell them you mixed my name up with Shrike so he gets banned instead? He's kind of the ringleader around here and the guy you're really after. I got more names if you need them too.

Airborne
07-18-2012, 04:52 AM
I thought he was banned.

In other news...

RENNNNNNTEEEEERRRRRSSSSS!

Pavegunner72
07-18-2012, 05:16 AM
WP-Regardless of your post holding any merit, your delivery of it makes you come across as an unhinged lunatic.

The point is nobody here is able to "Help" you in any way- and after many days here, nobody appears to even care. You should let this one go and seek some professional help of some sort.

seatmech2412
07-18-2012, 05:18 AM
I am going to start giving positive reputation to WP's posts...... just because I think he wants the exact opposite of that.....

JD2780
07-18-2012, 05:23 AM
I am going to start giving positive reputation to WP's posts...... just because I think he wants the exact opposite of that.....

I'm game. Lets green him up!!!

LogDog
07-18-2012, 05:38 AM
Look at this!--- I leave my home to go to a community crime conference public meeting and the 2 adult basketball players you see in the street call 911 about 15 minutes later to falsely report that I tried "to run them over". They claimed that their "backs were turned" and that "at the last second we saw his car coming and we had to jump out of the way" and that "we called the police immediately". The security cameras on my home are clearly visable from the street. I think that they believed the cameras weren't working. Why did they do this? Because I shut down their illegal car repair and spray paint nexis they were running out of a rental home near my home. One guy is a parolee and the other was the car repair propreiter. They were towing in cars, repairing them and spray painting them and then sticking them out on the street for sale. I don't need blight, hazardous waste and nuisances next to my home. I coordinated with the State Inspectors and local jurisdictions to sting them and shut it down. Here I am leaving my home uneventfully. You will see my wheels turning away from them before I roll forward showing my intent. Watch their body language---they clearly don't want to get out of the street. They are not pedestrians---they are engaged in obstruction of the street.

The next video shows what happened at the crime conference and was recorded by KCRA TV 3 an NBC affiliate in Sacramento CA. My remarks about the local police department were critical. They didn't like it. Then the false report came in pushing them over the edge. The meeting ended and they were waiting for me in the hallway. I ended up with a busted eardrum, a concussion and bruises all over my body. I'm still under a doctor's care for the post-concussive symptoms. After I got beat up, the cops then announced in front of the TV cameras that I was under arrest. The TV cameras recorded the whole thing. Both videos are like bookends telling a story. The DA now say's "its a hate crime". At the prelim hearing the basketball idiots changed their story and admitted the state and local cops had shut down their illegal neighborhood car repair business. They also subsequently were told not to obstruct the street, they disobeyed that order and were cited for it. I have damages---serious and consequential damages and I intend to sue. :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paQXY8kK75c&list=UU3saX_prER2lXY3y2LywgNw&index=1&feature=plcp

WP, I've watched your videos twice now and having seen some of the comments others have posted I'll give you my opinion. Your security camera video showing you leaving really isn't in your favor. What I see are two men (or teenagers) and a child shooting hoops in the street. Although you can't see it from their actions it's obvious there is portable basketball stand at the curb. When you're leaving you are taking care to notice where they are. The child seeing you backing into the street wisely goes to the curb while the other two move slightly to the curb and away from your car. Once you straighten up from your backing out you then proceeded to go past the two men too fast. Even though they are not pedestrians, as you claim, you as a driver are responsible for the operation of the vehicle you are driving and by speeding past them you didn't take their safety into concern. It's no different if they were in a marked/unmarked crosswalk; you treat people in the street as pedestrians.

As for the second video from the TV station, what I saw was you being ordered by the police to stop and you refused to obey their orders. You should have stopped and spoken with them to learn what they wanted. Any problems you suffered from that encounter were the result of your action, or in this case your inaction to obey the lawful orders of the police.

Before you go pointing the finger of blame at others you should look closely at your behavior and put yourself in their shoes to realize how others saw your actions.

Drackore
07-18-2012, 08:03 AM
Ok I'll take the trollbait again. It's what I do.

If you are REALLY the guy from the video and the news articles - you're fucked up in the head. You aren't right. You are seriously delusional and derranged. You need help...serious, drug induced mental help. This is no insult - you need medications to slow your single brain cell down a notch and let it read what your senses tell you about the world around you. You aren't registering it. You aren't believing it. Your brain can't process it. The world is not out to get you. Everyone is not your enemy. People playing basketball aren't the CIA spying on your house. Spraypainting businesses aren't a cover for high tech mind reading/controlling conspiracies.

If you refuse help - go get a real life friend. Find someone you can talk to, hang out with, play checkers or gin rummy. Get a dog, a small dog that isn't threatening. Take it out on walks. Go for drives while obeying the speed limit and local traffic laws. Get out of town, see some sights...get away from it all.

The bottom line is: you aren't right in the head. Get butthurt about it all you want, get offended and make threats against me over the internet like a wannabe tough guy. Trust me, I will still sleep at night without giving you a second thought. The only time anyone here even THINKS about you is when we come to these forums to discuss other things...things far more important than you. You just provide a break...a mere distraction from the other stuff we talk about. Entertainment value is low, but present. Regardless, you can reply - bash your head against walls and say shit like "I WILL HAVE YOU BANNED" or "COME HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE" and I will read it, chuckle, and move on. ***OR*** You can take my advice, get some professional help, and realize that there is a bigger world out there that is not as miserable or troublesome as the one you made for yourself.

Part 2: If you are NOT the same guy as the one in the vidoes and the news: Well played. Go fuck yourself now.

VCO
07-18-2012, 09:58 AM
Will Powers, did you report that aggressive driver to the authorities? You could send them that video of the nut as proof. He almost nailed your neighbors.

ConfusedAirman
07-18-2012, 10:06 AM
With all of his reports to the moderators I am sure they will start calling him a gadfly just like the folks in his hometown. After he got banned I wonder if he went to another forum somewhere and complained about how the Air Force Times treated a retired USAF C5 FE MSGT WOT VET. But I am glad he is back. Not only for the entertainment value but that every minute he is behind a keyboard is one safer and hassle-free minute for the fine citizens, renters, and basketball players of his fine city. Unless he is texting and driving.

Battleshort
07-18-2012, 10:46 AM
WP is Kelly reincarnate..................

Shrike
07-18-2012, 12:33 PM
How dare you!!!! He is a retired MSgt AND a WOT veteran!!!!

Whoa whoa whoa. He was in the WOT? Why didn't he say so?!?

Shrike
07-18-2012, 12:36 PM

Now WP, haven't YOU also been in trouble with the law in your lovely city? It's just grossly unfair for you to slap labels on the guys you nearly hit while not fessing up that you also have a checkered legal past.

Full disclosure, man...it's only fair.

Shrike
07-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Why did you do that? I thought we were cool with each other. Can you send them another e-mail and tell them you mixed my name up with Shrike so he gets banned instead? He's kind of the ringleader around here and the guy you're really after. I got more names if you need them too.

Hey man, don't make me sic your retiree boss Corndog on you.

Shrike
07-18-2012, 12:37 PM
I thought he was banned.

In other news...

RENNNNNNTEEEEERRRRRSSSSS!

Damnit, you stole my line.

:biggrin

It does raise a good legal point for WP. Hey WP, can you find out if the cops that arrested you and the DA that charged you were also renting their homes? Because you know what that means <nudge, nudge>...and it could be just the leg up you need to beat these renters in court.

Shrike
07-18-2012, 12:43 PM

I know it's been a long time since she's been here, Battleshort, but you know the rules...her name is not uttered unless it's midnight and the moon is full. You have tempted the Fates, my friend.

tiredretiredE7
07-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Look at this!--- I leave my home to go to a community crime conference public meeting and the 2 adult basketball players you see in the street call 911 about 15 minutes later to falsely report that I tried [I]"to run them over". .

I have damages---serious and consequential damages and I intend to sue. :lol

WP,

I still have not changed my opinion of your incident. You clearly did not drive in the opposite direction to leave your house, you failed to come to within 1 foot of the curb on the opposite side of the curb from the peaceful law abiding citizens in the street. These are the facts and reasons why the charges against you were UPHELD as posted by another member in the other thread on this topic that you started. You further resisted arrest from the peaceful COPs after the town meeting where the COPs utilized a lot less force than they are allowed to by law; the COPs took it easy on you. The injuries you suffered were a result of your aggressive resistance of the arrest of the PEACEFUL COPs who treated you with respect and dignity. You caused the COPs to injure you. You also failed to post the most recent update about your case which was posted in the other thread you started. Tell the whole story WP.

You will lose WP, go directly to jail and I will NOT be praying for you. What will you do if you end up being cellmates with your former neighbors? Just imagine the fun you could have talking about how you ratted them out.

Gonzo
07-18-2012, 01:21 PM
I have been anticipating WP's return. He is back. It is glorious.

His ranting/this thread makes the terrible AF class I am currently forced to sit through bearable.

Thank you WillsPowers for everything you do! PLEASE don't get arrested again for at least another week and a half while I'm in this class, I need the entertainment to get me through.

Grammar Police
07-18-2012, 01:34 PM

It seems to me that the only thing damaged was the English language in your post. Go ahead and add three counts of misspellings to your charges. This post in itself is a hate crime.

From watching the video, you drive like you put together sentences: You run-on recklessly without any regard for human dignity.

Penguin
07-18-2012, 02:04 PM
I just want to know if the house across the street is avalible for rent yet? I need a new place to live and I don't like going far for entertainment. I promise I will not play basketball in the street, hockey yes, but not basketball. :)

JD2780
07-18-2012, 02:09 PM
I just want to know if the house across the street is avalible for rent yet? I need a new place to live and I don't like going far for entertainment. I promise I will not play basketball in the street, hockey yes, but not basketball. :)

What about frogger?

Penguin
07-18-2012, 02:13 PM
What about frogger?

Not as obstuctive as street hockey, but I think frogger would be fun too.

Shrike
07-18-2012, 02:15 PM

The one thing that neighborhood does NOT need is another renter. You renters just bring the property values down for the hardworking wh- I mean people that bought their homes.

SomeRandomGuy
07-18-2012, 02:21 PM

Are you looking for a roomate? I noticed all of the cameras on one house in the neighborhood so I assumed they are filming a reality tv show on this block. I have always wanted to be on TV.

Penguin
07-18-2012, 02:25 PM
The one thing that neighborhood does NOT need is another renter. You renters just bring the property values down for the hardworking wh- I mean people that bought their homes.

HORSE SH!T!!!! I'll teach all those minorities how to bring down the property values. I'll make Randy Quaids character from "Christmas Vacation" look like a yuppie! ;)

Penguin
07-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Are you looking for a roomate? I noticed all of the cameras on one house in the neighborhood so I assumed they are filming a reality tv show on this block. I have always wanted to be on TV.

Yes, but you have to bring your own junk car for the front lawn. Also I need more players for the street hockey team.

Shrike
07-18-2012, 02:30 PM
HORSE SH!T!!!! I'll teach all those minorities how to bring down the property values. I'll make Randy Quaids character from "Christmas Vacation" look like a yuppie! ;)

If you get a good rental deal, save some money and buy a good digital camera. Film WP every time he leaves his house (stay out of the street, though. He seems to have some anger towards pedestrians in the street). Save this footage as it will more than likely eventually be needed in a criminal or civil lawsuit.

Shrike
07-18-2012, 02:31 PM
Yes, but you have to bring your own junk car for the front lawn. Also I need more players for the street hockey team.

I can play D. Left wing if needed. And I'm a homeowner so you just know I won't be gooning it up out there.

F16TSgt
07-18-2012, 02:33 PM
WillsPowers,
1.) Looking at the video, you're lucky you aren't being charged with assault. It's obvious you acted like a douchebag in the situation and looking at the second video, you're an even bigger douchebag. If that is you, I would have enjoyed watching the cops beat your stupid ass more then they did.

2.) NO ONE gives a flying fuck about Jill Metzger! So please please stop posting about her. NO ONE CARES!!! Just shut up, enjoy your retirement and fade away you pathetic, insane, sorry SOB.

Penguin
07-18-2012, 02:35 PM
I can play D. Left wing if needed. And I'm a homeowner so you just know I won't be gooning it up out there.

I'm not looking for any Lady Bing finalists, but as long as you can play good D then I guess I can live with that.

SomeRandomGuy
07-18-2012, 02:36 PM

Awesome! I am so excited about this opportunity. In fact You could say I am Giddy. Even though I am not Rich I am Giddy (not to be confused with Richard Giddens) so I know I will fit in great in this neighborhood.

ConfusedAirman
07-18-2012, 02:37 PM
If you want to slag me for this go right ahead---I'm not going to waste my time with you.

But then you go and respond 8 different times to comments about your post. Pathetic little man.

Penguin
07-18-2012, 02:39 PM
If you get a good rental deal, save some money and buy a good digital camera. Film WP every time he leaves his house (stay out of the street, though. He seems to have some anger towards pedestrians in the street). Save this footage as it will more than likely eventually be needed in a criminal or civil lawsuit.

I was just gonna yell "I'M A WOT VET!" loud enough so the neighbors would hear everytime he drives by, but I suppose the AF spent a lot of time and money training me to shoot video, so I might as well not let that skill go to waste either.

ConfusedAirman
07-18-2012, 02:49 PM
Just now discovered this gem from 2006 in which WillsPowers (AKA Richard Giddens) apparently called and wrote to the FBI Tipline on suspected illegal aliens. Note the implied threats to the FBI if they do not investigate as he demands.

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/misc/smiley-vault-misc-022.gif

http://www.wehirealiens.com/employer/index.asp?id=5267

Dear FBI Tip line, I spoke with one of your staffers this morning on the phone about the business "Rodriquez Cleaning Hauling" which is operating out of 1515 Casa Loma Way, Suisun City, CA 94585. The telephone number of Rodriquez Cleaning is 707-344-2393. I apologize for giving you the wrong address earlier (I said it was 1515 Chula Vista) because the 2 streets run into each other and change names on a curve (no stop sign). I have found the telephone number of the business and included it in this report. Reasonable suspicion is our observation of numerous Hispanic Spanish only speaking individuals living and coming from the residence at 1515 Casa Loma Way, Suisun City, CA. The business is operated out of the home. They have cars, SUV's and a motor home parked up and down Casa Loma Way and people are living in the late model Motor home in front of the residence. Every morning, numerous young hispanic men who appear to be day laborers show up in front of the residence. Garbage is in the front yard and it is a nuisance property. Again, many people are living in this property and in a motor home in the front of it. They are coming and going 24 hours a day. I do not see any Caucasian, Black or Asian people working or living there. By your own investigative standards, this business/residence has all the hallmarks of ILLEGAL ALIEN ACTIVITY. Trying to find a reason not to investigate will simply not do as I intend to persue this matter should you fail to investigate as your staffer indicated to me on the phone. I would not be reporting this if I didnt think illegals were living and being harbored at this residence. Investigations cost money and I am an American Citizen and TAXPAYER. Your office has established liason with ICE who has primary repsonsibility in immigration enforcement matters. Please contact them and initiate an investigation. Failure to do so will result in further investigation by me and documentation and further contacts with your superiors (to your career detriment). Your oath of office is clear-- you will do your job and be loyal to the US Constitution and the American Citizens and taxpayers--or you will have to account. If you call me, be prepared to give your full name or I will not speak to you. MSgt Richard D. Giddens US Air Force (ret.)

Shrike
07-18-2012, 02:51 PM
I'm not looking for any Lady Bing finalists, but as long as you can play good D then I guess I can live with that.

I'm no Lady Bing finalist, but I'm not Tiger Williams either. Let's just say I have a Gordie Howe-esque attitude towards my elbows. :)

Shrike
07-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Awesome! I am so excited about this opportunity. In fact You could say I am Giddy. Even though I am not Rich I am Giddy (not to be confused with Richard Giddens) so I know I will fit in great in this neighborhood.

<Guffaw!> You have the makings of an irascible gadfly, you.

giggawatt
07-18-2012, 02:56 PM
I want in on that hockey team. I'm a power forward type but can play in net if needed. Also, I want to showcase my talents for the scouts on all those cameras.

Shrike
07-18-2012, 03:12 PM
Just now discovered this gem from 2006 in which WillsPowers (AKA Richard Giddens) apparently called and wrote to the FBI Tipline on suspected illegal aliens. Note the implied threats to the FBI if they do not investigate as he demands.

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/misc/smiley-vault-misc-022.gif

http://www.wehirealiens.com/employer/index.asp?id=5267
I wonder if he's like this in all human interactions he participates in:

Waitress: Can I take your drink order?

WP: Yes, I'd like an unsweetened iced tea with no ice. I have looked at your beverage menu and determined that this is in fact one of the choices offered by this establishment. Failure to bring me the requested beverage - unsweetened, with NO ice - will result in investigation by me as to why the requested beverage was not delivered in the manner in which ordered. You WILL have to account for any detected sweetness in the tea or the presence of ice.

Waitress: Ummm, unsweetened, no ice...I got it. Wrote it down and everything, sir. Would you like an appetizer?

WP: Boneless chicken wings with BBQ sauce. The menu says the BBQ sauce is "zesty". I will have you know that "zesty" is a subjective attribute and if I do not find the BBQ sauce zesty than this establishment may be subject to civil lawsuits or even criminal prosecution for false advertising. And I ordered "boneless" wings. As you should be familiar due to your employment here your menu offers three options for wings - regular, drummettes only, and boneless. Boneless is the option I have chosen and I will not tolerate the delivery to my table of any other type of wing. Your duty as a waitress is to provide me my food options in the manner in which I have ordered them and any repeat ANY failure in this regard will be documented by me followed by contact with your manager or the assistant manager if the manager is not on duty, to the detriment of your career.

Waitress: $3.50 an hour plus tips ain't worth it. Go #$%^ yourself. I quit. <stomps off>

WP: She must be a renter.

ConfusedAirman
07-18-2012, 03:15 PM
I wonder if he's like this in all human interactions he participates in:

Waitress: Can I take your drink order?

WP: Yes, I'd like an unsweetened iced tea with no ice. I have looked at your beverage menu and determined that this is in fact one of the choices offered by this establishment. Failure to bring me the requested beverage - unsweetened, with NO ice - will result in investigation by me as to why the requested beverage was not delivered in the manner in which ordered. You WILL have to account for any detected sweetness in the tea or the presence of ice.

Waitress: Ummm, unsweetened, no ice...I got it. Wrote it down and everything, sir. Would you like an appetizer?

WP: Boneless chicken wings with BBQ sauce. The menu says the BBQ sauce is "zesty". I will have you know that "zesty" is a subjective attribute and if I do not find the BBQ sauce zesty than this establishment may be subject to civil lawsuits or even criminal prosecution for false advertising. And I ordered "boneless" wings. As you should be familiar due to your employment here your menu offers three options for wings - regular, drummettes only, and boneless. Boneless is the option I have chosen and I will not tolerate the delivery to my table of any other type of wing. Your duty as a waitress is to provide me my food options in the manner in which I have ordered them and any repeat ANY failure in this regard will be documented by me followed by contact with your manager or the assistant manager if the manager is not on duty, to the detriment of your career.

Waitress: $3.50 an hour plus tips ain't worth it. Go #$%^ yourself. I quit. <stomps off>

WP: She must be a renter.

I am sure that when WP reports this one even the moderators will be laughing their asses off.

tiredretiredE7
07-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Look at this

Here is another video of WP being confrontational with a different neighbor who happens to be a State Patrolman. The State Patrolman is off-duty and peacefully taking care of his yard when WP confronts the State Patrolman and his son over some full garbage cans. WP uses profanity towards an innocent minor and gets arrested for it. WP then states he was falsely arrested (8:57) in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzojNZvZWk&feature=relmfu

WP is a violent, trouble causing renter who lives to harass his peaceful law abiding home owning neighbors. The fact that WP does not dispute what I have found in his own videos proves I am right.

Penguin
07-18-2012, 03:23 PM
I'm no Lady Bing finalist, but I'm not Tiger Williams either. Let's just say I have a Gordie Howe-esque attitude towards my elbows. :)

You're now officially a member of the "WOT All-Stars"!

Penguin
07-18-2012, 03:26 PM
I want in on that hockey team. I'm a power forward type but can play in net if needed. Also, I want to showcase my talents for the scouts on all those cameras.

As long as you don't fight like Patrick Roy, you're in!

Greg
07-18-2012, 03:44 PM
I would make a great rowdy spectator.

SomeRandomGuy
07-18-2012, 04:18 PM
I would make a great rowdy spectator.

I see what you did there. We are not interested in rowdy spectators though. We are however looking for someone to drive the Zamboni. We originally had someone for that role but it is looking like he may be tied up with some legal issues.

Greg
07-18-2012, 04:22 PM
I had a USG and a civilian commercials, operating a Zamboni would be cake. Could then sell slushies during period breaks!

Shrike
07-18-2012, 04:45 PM
I had a USG and a civilian commercials, operating a Zamboni would be cake. Could then sell slushies during period breaks!

I do not think the neighborhood is zoned for the sale of cushed ice-based beverages such as Slushies. For you to engage in such sales in a residential area is to devalue the property of the hard-working whi...homeowners. I will be at City Hall extensively researching the regulations involved in for-profit sale of self-harvested street-ice flavored treats. If this is not expressly permitted then you sir are opening yourself up to law suits and I fully intend to take advantage of my god-given rights as a WOT'er to take you to court to cease the heinous sales you are blighting the neighboorhood with along with damages for my mental anguish.

Unless you have blueberry Slushies. Cuz those rock.

js7799
07-18-2012, 04:57 PM

I just gave him positive rep. He's in the green!

SgtS
07-18-2012, 05:18 PM
God, is he still at it again? Seriously, he needs mental health help. I can honestly say that I have never met so many people caught up in conspiracy theories and whacked out in their personal lives as I have on here. Damn!

The Queen of Osan
07-18-2012, 05:32 PM
WP,

(...)

You will lose WP, go directly to jail and I will NOT be praying for you. What will you do if you end up being cellmates with your former neighbors? Just imagine the fun you could have talking about how you ratted them out.

"I say! Wills Powers, in the name of the AH-MAH-TEE you are EXA-CIZED!!!"

Lawdy, lawdy, lawdy... Looks like now WP has even pissed off Bar-Jesus. ;)

KellyinAvon
07-18-2012, 05:49 PM

Hey, hey, HEY, hey,,,, hey. I was gone for a week, I'm not dead. I bash Jill Metzger, but I haven't tried to run down my neighbors while shooting hoops. Even after I lost that game of horse, still didn't do it!

The Queen of Osan
07-18-2012, 06:11 PM
WP is a violent, trouble causing renter who lives to harass his peaceful law abiding home owning neighbors. The fact that WP does not dispute what I have found in his own videos proves I am right.

Just so its clear, WP was charged with a hate crime because he told his innocent neighbor and her little girl to "STFU, Nigger". This is in the police report and the reason he was arrested in the video (@8:57) after WP initiated a confrontation with his peaceful law abiding home owner. You would think a renter like WP would know better but his racist, homophobic side shows through and his own video once again proves he committed a hate crime. I will not be praying for WP, but I will be praying for his innocent home owning neighbors. I bet the innocent peaceful home owners around WP can't wait until WP's lease has expired.

OK hun - but even if all that is true, do you really have the authority to declare him unworthy of God? Just saying... ;)

technomage1
07-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Does anyone else find this sad?

He is retired, and he should be working on his second career or relaxing...but instead gets himself into messes by a lack of ability to let small stuff go and compromise with others to get along. Looking at all he's posted and what happened to him during his AF career - it looks like a lifelong habit.

Learn to relax, WP. If you don't, you will either snap or give yourself a heart attack from the stress. Then where will your family be?

AFone
07-18-2012, 06:31 PM
WP certainly does leave a rather large, angry footprint in cyberspace.

Shrike
07-18-2012, 06:51 PM

He is retired, and he should be working on his second career or relaxing...but instead gets himself into messes by a lack of ability to let small stuff go and compromise with others to get along. Looking at all he's posted and what happened to him during his AF career - it looks like a lifelong habit.

Learn to relax, WP. If you don't, you will either snap or give yourself a heart attack from the stress. Then where will your family be?

+1. When I read his first post in this second thread on this topic I thought to myself "A small garden with some tomatoes, peppers, and herbs. Model trains. Cross stitch. Yoga. SOMETHING, man!!!"

SomeRandomGuy
07-18-2012, 06:55 PM

How dare you post such blasphemy on the internet! WP is a WOT veteran. You hear me? A WOT VETERAN!! That entitles him to do anything he wants for the rest of his life. As long as he properly identifies himself as such all charges against him should be dismissed. Its kind of the same thing as immunity for foreign dimplomats.

technomage1
07-18-2012, 07:09 PM
+1. When I read his first post in this second thread on this topic I thought to myself "A small garden with some tomatoes, peppers, and herbs. Model trains. Cross stitch. Yoga. SOMETHING, man!!!"

A buddy of mine is into model trains. His layout is pretty impressive. He estimates it took him about 2000 hours give or take.

I'm a gamer. Nothing beats stress better than shooting pixel people. :)

AJBIGJ
07-18-2012, 07:32 PM
Somehow I'm envisioning a new theme for the the "Grand Theft Auto" video game series. Messed up GWOT veteran goes on local neighborhood rampage. Anyone have a line on the developers over at Rockstar games?

AFone
07-18-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm disappointed. I figured that WP would look more like Giorgio Tsoukalos.

Banned
07-18-2012, 07:39 PM
WP is like a PYB on steroids with Downes Syndrome.

tiredretiredE7
07-18-2012, 07:51 PM
WP is like a PYB on steroids with Downes Syndrome.

+1, PYB has not commented in this thread to defend his only friend in these forums. It's pretty bad when even PYB won't come to defend his racist forum buddy.

raider8169
07-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Is there room on the hockey team for noobs? I wouldnt mind joining in.

LogDog
07-18-2012, 09:01 PM
I Googled WillsPowers Suisun City and found an interesting article. It appears WillsPowers (forum alias) is well known to the good folks in Suisun City. So well know in fact that when he's at city council meetings they have to have a police presence during their meetings.

With all the crying he's been doing on this what he failed to tell us that he's been convicted of 2 misdemeanor battery charges and a misdemeanor vandalism charge for hurling a bicycle at a census taker who came to his home in May 2010.

He definitely has anger management issues.

js7799
07-18-2012, 09:23 PM
I Googled WillsPowers Suisun City and found an interesting article. It appears WillsPowers (forum alias) is well known to the good folks in Suisun City. So well know in fact that when he's at city council meetings they have to have a police presence during their meetings.

With all the crying he's been doing on this what he failed to tell us that he's been convicted of 2 misdemeanor battery charges and a misdemeanor vandalism charge for hurling a bicycle at a census taker who came to his home in May 2010.

Seriously, who throws a bike?!?!

Shrike
07-18-2012, 09:59 PM
Seriously, who throws a bike?!?!

Well, there wasn't a Big Wheel close at hand.

js7799
07-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Well, there wasn't a Big Wheel close at hand.

Good point. You can never have enough defense against those pesky census heathens.

Shrike
07-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Good point. You can never have enough defense against those pesky census heathens.

It was either throw a bike or eat his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti. WP chose the reasonable reaction.

Greg
07-18-2012, 10:07 PM
It was either throw a bike or eat his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti. WP chose the reasonable reaction.

Maybe that's why WP was rolling around when those dastardly cops were cuffin' him in the courthouse, a hernia from throwing the bike.

LogDog
07-18-2012, 11:34 PM
I'll bet he told the cops that he only spoke with the census leaving out the fact there were two wheels with 32 spokes in each.

KellyinAvon
07-19-2012, 12:00 AM
I know it's been a long time since she's been here, Battleshort, but you know the rules...her name is not uttered unless it's midnight and the moon is full. You have tempted the Fates, my friend.

Shrike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I realize memory slips when you're over 40, but I have mentioned having a goatee, and a wife.

WillsPowers
07-19-2012, 12:02 AM
They lied ----they said their backs were turned---they lied---they said they had to jump out the way---they lied---they said they called the police immediately. If you don't like the facts you can go pound sand in the desert.

SF7
07-19-2012, 12:04 AM
They lied ----they said their backs were turned---they lied---they said they had to jump out the way---they lied---they said they called the police immediately. If you don't like the facts you can go pound sand in the desert.

So, what caused you to have a psychotic breakdown and become all loony and stuff?

WillsPowers
07-19-2012, 12:14 AM
They cleared los hacienda de los pichente mojados out ---I'm happy! I've had to go the FBI before to report "problems" with State and Local Government---no big deal.

Perhaps I need to go to the OSI about you revealing my personal info in here too!

SF7
07-19-2012, 12:17 AM
They cleared los hacienda de los pichente mojados out ---I'm happy! I've had to go the FBI before to report "problems" with State and Local Government---no big deal.

Perhaps I need to go to the OSI about you revealing my personal info in here too!

Stop avoiding my question. I am a taxpayer and you took an oath of office to investigate things like this!

WillsPowers
07-19-2012, 12:22 AM
I don't think so----we have lots of exculpuatory evidence---not just this. You and your pals werent there, don't know all the facts and are just running your big mouthes. I notice it's the same cliquie in here of obnoxious people too. Enjoy your club there guy.

WillsPowers
07-19-2012, 12:25 AM
Jeessh----you havent read the police report or the transcript of them on the stand---what they claimed didn't jive with the tape and then they changed it again on the stand. None of it is true.

Sperry1989
07-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Fortunately or unfortunately the burden of proof appears to be on you. Are your tapes admissable evidence?

LogDog
07-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Did you not drive by them too closely and too fast? How about addressing your behavior.

LogDog
07-19-2012, 01:12 AM

What authority does the OSI have over a non-military website?

How about answering this question. Were you convicted of two misdemeanor battery chargers and a misdemeanor vandalism charge? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Sperry1989
07-19-2012, 01:12 AM
WP: I think I am gaining new perspective on your situation. I watched your video again for about the 15th time and I never see your front wheels turn towards the basketball players after you back out of the drive way. I do see them ogling you and expecting some sort of reaction from you but nothing really happens in their favor. I also disagree with other posters stating that you accelerated at a high rate of speed after backing out. I cannot comment on the verbal exchange because I do not have speakers attached to my PC, but it looks like you have a case to me.

USMC0341
07-19-2012, 01:17 AM
Jeessh----you havent read the police report or the transcript of them on the stand---what they claimed didn't jive with the tape and then they changed it again on the stand. None of it is true.

Why did you want to run them over?

tiredretiredE7
07-19-2012, 01:19 AM

Here you are on YOUR youtube channel stating YOUR name@ 0:07,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfQEp4EyESw&list=UU3saX_prER2lXY3y2LywgNw&index=5&feature=plcp

I think you should ask the DA to refer the charges to the nearest military installation so your case can faily be heard before a court martial.

SomeRandomGuy
07-19-2012, 01:20 AM
WP: I think I am gaining new perspective on your situation. I watched your video again for about the 15th time and I never see your front wheels turn towards the basketball players after you back out of the drive way. I do see them ogling you and expecting some sort of reaction from you but nothing really happens in their favor. I also disagree with other posters stating that you accelerated at a high rate of speed after backing out. I cannot comment on the verbal exchange because I do not have speakers attached to my PC, but it looks like you have a case to me.

I have a little sympathy for him too. I think we all would if he would just be honest here. He started a similar thread to this one about a week ago coming here begging for mercy because he is a veteran. Some people on here did a little research on here and found out the other side of the story. To this day he has never addressed the other side of the story. He continually insist he is an innocent victim in this situation. Based on his history its hard to believe his side of the story. Consider the following:

1.) He was courtmartialed for saying "allah damn it" after a verbal altercation with another NCO
2.) He was convicted after throwing the bicycle of a census worker
3.) In the above case he made the judge so mad he was held in coontempt of court with a $40,000 cash bail (higher than the amount of cash George Zimmerman needed to get out of jail after murder charges)
4.) He was involved with an altercation with a neighbor and called a child a nigger
5.) He frequently attends city council meetings and creates so many problems that a police presence is now required at meetings
6.) He refused to comply with police orders to the point he was tackled when they attempted to question him about this incident.

If this were the average person I would be inclide to agree to video helps his case. The problem is we are talking about a well known (at least in Suisun city) person who goes around picking small fights all the time. He had to know this was coming eventually.

tiredretiredE7
07-19-2012, 01:32 AM

Here is a link to the video of the incident in which WP commits a hate crime against an innocent little girl and gets arrested for it: WARNING WP uses vulgar and unacceptable language in this video:

WP will be convicted by his OWN video of HIM committing a hate crime against a child!

WP, you may want to consider how you are going to deal with your first 7 nights in jail. Your cell mates will really “like” you for the first week especially when prisoners on your cell block find out your crime was against a child. Prison cell justice is not fun WP and your going to find out first hand.

Sperry1989
07-19-2012, 01:38 AM
Thanks for your reply. I have considered all the evidence both presented by you, WP, and what is available on the web. I offer the following counter reply.

1. His CM has no bearing in this case. This is a separate issue and his military career should have no bearing on the outcome of this case.
2. I see no evidence of a conviction. Census workers are minimum wage workers and he/she may not have identified themselves properly. I would imagine that Mr. Powers is apprehensive to answer his door after having problems with his neighbor. I know I would under these circumstances.
3. Neither you nor and me were present when he was held in comptempt. Sometimes frustration gets the best of us and justice is not always served. Furthermore George Zimmerman has zero to do with this case and was a widely publized event.
4. I did not hear the N bomb being dropped by Mr. Powers.
5. I wish more people would attend city council meetings and the world would be a better place.
6. He refused to comply with an unlawful arrest. Nothing illegal about that.

ConfusedAirman
07-19-2012, 01:42 AM

Dude - you provided your name. But we didn't even need. Suisun City is pretty small and a quick search would have found reports of the council meeting event and arrest. Once we had your name, everything else was public knowledge and easily found on the Internet. Hell, a lot of it you posted yourself.

Many of us older forum dwellers have run across guys like you. I have a guy in my community who could be your fraternal twin. You may be right on most or all of your claims. But MOST people would not keep pushing the issues the way you do to the point of making their life miserable. At some point you just need to walk away and live your life for the benefit of you and your family. You seem to hate your city and neighborhood. Ever consider moving? I admit that I am the type who gets annoyed by a lot of stupid people. Know how I get around it? I live out in the boonies to avoid constant interaction with idiots. You might consider doing the same.

sandsjames
07-19-2012, 01:43 AM
Ok...back to work after 3 days off. I haven't started reading this thread yet, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be total awesomeness. Thank you WP for making my Monday a great one.

Sperry1989
07-19-2012, 01:44 AM
Confused.....your previous post really got to me so I PM'd you. I am done here.....

SomeRandomGuy
07-19-2012, 01:50 AM
Thanks for your reply. I have considered all the evidence both presented by you, WP, and what is available on the web. I offer the following counter reply.

1. His CM has no bearing in this case. This is a separate issue and his military career should have no bearing on the outcome of this case.
2. I see no evidence of a conviction. Census workers are minimum wage workers and he/she may not have identified themselves properly. I would imagine that Mr. Powers is apprehensive to answer his door after having problems with his neighbor. I know I would under these circumstances.
3. Neither you nor and me were present when he was held in comptempt. Sometimes frustration gets the best of us and justice is not always served. Furthermore George Zimmerman has zero to do with this case and was a widely publized event.
5. I wish more people would attend city council meetings and the world would be a better place.

You actually raise some good points here. I tend to agree with you on most. My point was that his pattern of behavior shows that he is aggressive and confrontational. While none of the above has bearing on this case it gives us an idea how he conducts his affairs. I can believe someone is a victim or was in "the wrong place at the wrong time" but when it becomes a pattern thats when you need to ask additional questions. I really do hope he gets a fair trial. I honestly doubt he will. If he were smart he would hire a good lawyer and request a change of venue. The fact that he posted his entire story here and all over the internet tells me he is not smart and does not have a lawyer. He is possibly looking at some jail time on this if he gets a bad jury, based on his record. I just hope he realizes that. Either way he made his bed now he can sleep in it.

ConfusedAirman
07-19-2012, 01:52 AM

Sperry1989 (the year you were born?),

You haven't bothered to read through this thread and the other ones started by WP, have you? Your 19 posts as of this last one indicates you have no idea of the history of WillsPowers on this forum. For purposes of this discussion, you are nothing but a snotnose kid who needs their diaper changed.

There is no "case" to be a "separate issue". It is the entirety of WP's words on this forum and others, and his publicized actions that have provoked those on this forum. As for WPs military career, he is the one who has tried to used his "retired MSgt, WOT veteran" status to gain sympathy. He was the one who had his son testify in court on his behalf wearing his AF Cadet uniform.

I suggest that you tuck your tail between your legs, run along home and let the adults have their discussion.

Edited to add - just saw your post about a PM to me. Haven't seen the PM yet. Doesn't change the above.

Vrake
07-19-2012, 02:04 AM
Can this be combined with the F the police thread? If WP stays out of jail it should get to a thousand pages easy.

<tinfoil hat> WP and neighbor in cahoots. When the lawsuit against the city comes up the neighbor pisses backwards and sides with WP. Some nice cash for each. </tinfoil hat>

load.toad
07-19-2012, 02:07 AM
Here is a link to the video of the incident in which WP commits a hate crime against an innocent little girl and gets arrested for it: WARNING WP uses vulgar and unacceptable language in this video:

WP will be convicted by his OWN video of HIM committing a hate crime against a child!

WP, you may want to consider how you are going to deal with your first 7 nights in jail. Your cell mates will really “like” you for the first week especially when prisoners on your cell block find out your crime was against a child. Prison cell justice is not fun WP and your going to find out first hand.

Not defending WP by any means. Just question the Hate Crime label of calling a child a "nigger". I can see the hate part, but is it a crime to call a child a name? Perhaps this falls under battery if it was used as an intimidation tactic, but I am ignorant of the specifics; I just know it is said he called a child a name, and I know nothing else of the matter. I do know if he had hit someone and called them a "nigger" while doing it, it could be labeled a hate crime because it may be infered that his motivation behind the assault was based on hatred of a race of people. Now, with the history of using racial slurs toward black people, I believe he could get a harrasment suit filed against him by his neighbors, with a hate crime tag, because of his history. Please, let me know if I am missing something.

sandsjames
07-19-2012, 02:09 AM
Ok...so finished reading through. First few pages, great rants...middle sections, something about hockey, I'll bring the squid...and once WP returned with some craziness, pretty great again.

WP, I think if you would slow down and put a little time and restraint into what you are saying, you would be much more credible. Your writing comes across as something an 11 year old would write her diary when she's pissed at her mom. Oh, and why the hell did you start this thread again? You knew what response you were going to get, as it's the same one you got last week.

El Kabong
07-19-2012, 02:15 AM
has problems with many people
many people are stupid
a lot of issues with law enforcement

maybe its not everyone else

Vrake
07-19-2012, 02:16 AM
A point of order if I may? Can we say "n" or "n word" instead? It is ugly and full of hate no matter the intent. We are all know what it means.

Let us not raise to the top of a search engine for racists. I would hate to see the media see military members throwing out that word like it is cool no matter the intent. They would warp it to their purpose. That and the fact it is just plain wrong to use.

WillsPowers
07-19-2012, 02:36 AM
Fortunately or unfortunately the burden of proof appears to be on you. Are your tapes admissable evidence?

Actually, the burden lies with a prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the charge "assault with a deadly weapon / hate crime enhancement" is true. As you can see, I turned my wheels away from them before and as I rolled forward diverging away from them. If I hadn't turned my wheels away, then it would be a different story---you can clearly see my front wheels turning left away and diverging away from the basketball street game players.

Do you see anybody being assaulted? I don't! The videos have been admitted and are admissable but there's more---I can't tell you what we have but its a royal flush. These guys who said "their backs were turned" and "we had to jump out of the way" and "we callled the police immediately" are lying as you can see by the video. But that's not all they lied about and we will show in court why and exactly how they did what they did---falsify a police report to "get even".

WillsPowers
07-19-2012, 02:41 AM
Not defending WP by any means. Just question the Hate Crime label of calling a child a "nigger". I can see the hate part, but is it a crime to call a child a name? Perhaps this falls under battery if it was used as an intimidation tactic, but I am ignorant of the specifics; I just know it is said he called a child a name, and I know nothing else of the matter. I do know if he had hit someone and called them a "nigger" while doing it, it could be labeled a hate crime because it may be infered that his motivation behind the assault was based on hatred of a race of people. Now, with the history of using racial slurs toward black people, I believe he could get a harrasment suit filed against him by his neighbors, with a hate crime tag, because of his history. Please, let me know if I am missing something.

Where are you getting that information at?---that's totally untrue---I love all children and I treat them ALL royally. I might counsel them but I'm never harsh or hateful to ANY child. I've never called any precious child a racist name. Another thing you need to consider is I'm interacially married and my upwardly mobile children are mixed. Next thing we will hear is that I have 2 horns and a tail!

sandsjames
07-19-2012, 02:47 AM
Isn't that 14 year old singer on America's Got Talent from Suisun? Do you know her? She isn't your neighbor, is she?

WillsPowers
07-19-2012, 04:19 AM
Isn't that 14 year old singer on America's Got Talent from Suisun? Do you know her? She isn't your neighbor, is she?

I don't know---my wife watches that show and I took a gander at last night all I saw was an acrobat getting skinned alive and a drag queen acting rather badly.. I love Mrs. Osborne though for all she's done. I am a mediocre guitarist so any local artist is welcome to jam anytime. I like rocking blues, rag time blues, Robert Johnson blues stuff you know---stuff with jazz chords in it. My eldest son is excellent on drums---he was the local High School jazz drummer but he's a CPA / tax auditer and moved away. My younger son is bored with music. He just want's to get a Commission and fly.

sandsjames
07-19-2012, 04:21 AM
I don't know---my wife watches that show and I took a gander at last night all I saw was an acrobat getting skinned alive and a drag queen acting rather badly.. I love Mrs. Osborne though for all she's done. I am a mediocre guitarist so any local artist is welcome to jam anytime. I like rocking blues, rag time blues, Robert Johnson blues stuff you know---stuff with jazz chords in it. My eldest son is excellent on drums---he was the local High School jazz drummer but he's a CPA / tax auditer and moved away. My younger son is bored with music. He just want's to get a Commission and fly.

You should find out for sure if that's where she's from. Something the community could rally around to bring you all closer together instead of always battling.

SF7
07-19-2012, 06:06 AM
WillsPower is the male version of Jill Metzger! You heard it here first!

WillsPowers
07-19-2012, 06:45 AM

She's dishonorable and stoops to blackmail to get her way. My videos are not pornographic---her's are! She lives 5 miles away from me. I've seen her but I don't approach her, speak to her or watch her. What she did is horrible and truly regrettable for giving the USA a black eye like that, damaging wartime relations with an ally nation and costing us millions---just to protect the flag officers who for whatever reason enabled her crimes. Call me what you want but don't compare me to her.

sandsjames
07-19-2012, 06:54 AM
She's dishonorable and stoops to blackmail to get her way. My videos are not pornographic---her's are! She lives 5 miles away from me. I've seen her but I don't approach her, speak to her or watch her. What she did is horrible and truly regrettable for giving the USA a black eye like that, damaging wartime relations with an ally nation and costing us millions---just to protect the flag officers who for whatever reason enabled her crimes. Call me what you want but don't compare me to her.

I'm not sure it gave us too much of a black eye. Nobody in my family has ever heard of her. None of my non-military friends have ever heard of her. Most of the people I work with have never heard of her. I'd never heard of her until I started coming to this forum. I don't care for her, but have no way of knowing for sure exactly what happened. I can put circumstancial information together, but have no hard proof. I think people overestimate the effect that the internal happenings of the military have on the civilian world. I brought up the TI sex scandal to a couple people today. They didn't know anything about it, and didn't care. The only people this stuff is important to are A) those who are close to the situation or B) those who have an agenda with trying to discredit certain people or policies.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of taxpayer money goes into what we do every day, and it would behoove the taxpayer to pay attention. The reality, however, is that they just don't care.

WillsPowers
07-19-2012, 07:11 AM
The fact is the media gave the Metzger scandal short shrift as soon as they figured out her story was fraudulent---they came running like dogs at first to Landstuhl Hospital hoping they had a genuine feminist icon cause celebre hero but quickly realized that any logical questions would make a "protected class" individual look bad, so they backed off----all except Greta Van Sustern at Fox News---she was on the trail UNTIL the Air Force leadership bribed her with a F16 incentive ride out at Andrews. Greta went as far as to announce Metzger was brought before a Grand Jury in Alexandria Va. Then Greta went mum.

The media won't go after people the leaders protect even when the evidence points to guilt. But when the leaders scream "J'accusse" at somebody, the media comes running like the dogs they are.....

SF7
07-19-2012, 07:17 AM

No different than what you did!

She damaged wartime relations with an ally nation, costing us millions...just to protect officers!

You damaged neighborly relations with allied US citizens costing taxpayer thousands...just to protect yourself!

You and Metzger probably sit and get coffee and laugh about your deeds dont you!!!

SgtS
07-19-2012, 11:48 AM
I love all children and I treat them ALL royally. I might counsel them but I'm never harsh or hateful to ANY child. I've never called any precious child a racist name.

Is it just me, or is this statement just way over the top and just dripping with false sincerity? You seem to be trying too hard man and it actually makes you more suspect than saint. It doesn't look like anyone here is really buying the goods you're trying to sell us.

Shrike
07-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Shrike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I realize memory slips when you're over 40, but I have mentioned having a goatee, and a wife.

Trust me, you are not being confused with that...insanity. I wish the threads that she was involved with were still around just so the madness can be appreciated by the newer forum members.

Shrike
07-19-2012, 01:01 PM
Is it just me, or is this statement just way over the top and just dripping with false sincerity? You seem to be trying too hard man and it actually makes you more suspect than saint. It doesn't look like anyone here is really buying the goods you're trying to sell us.

Kind of like identifying himself as a retired MSgt WOT veteran in his first thread on this topic. It's all geared towards gaining sympathy.

Penguin
07-19-2012, 02:41 PM

"Today I saw my own son
use a bicycle as a weapon.

You yelled "rape"
at the top of your lungs."

Shaken1976
07-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Just a question.... Why do you post this stuff, ask for people to bash you, and then when they do you report them to the mods? The last time you made this post didn't go so well so you made another? I really am curious.

AFone
07-19-2012, 02:49 PM

Actually, Jill Metzger was honored with a medal for her herioc escape from her captors. Did you get a chance to watch the ceremony?

KellyinAvon
07-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Trust me, you are not being confused with that...insanity. I wish the threads that she was involved with were still around just so the madness can be appreciated by the newer forum members.

I met her "pre-abduction", that's why I on-line bash her every chance I get. I took an immediate dislike/distrust to her. When she ended up "missing" and I saw her picture (hey, I remember her, I do not like/trust this person) was when I looked into the past a bit, WOW is there a past with this one.

Shrike
07-19-2012, 03:42 PM
I met her "pre-abduction", that's why I on-line bash her every chance I get. I took an immediate dislike/distrust to her. When she ended up "missing" and I saw her picture (hey, I remember her, I do not like/trust this person) was when I looked into the past a bit, WOW is there a past with this one.

We're not talking about the same thing. Battleshort was talking about a former forum member that shares the same name as you. That's what I was commenting on. She participated in many threads but had one of her own. It started on rocky ground and then just became insane. Her family members created accounts in order to comment, there were secondary accounts created by her and her husband in order to comment and provide "fake" support to their cause. The thread truly jumped the shark with her suicide as reported by her husband, which turned out to be fake and a ploy to get sympathy. Yes, it was that sort of crazy...

jazzcat23
07-19-2012, 03:47 PM
This thread went from hilarious to wierd, then back to hilarious.

Thanks for the guffaws!!!

js7799
07-19-2012, 03:58 PM
We're not talking about the same thing. Battleshort was talking about a former forum member that shares the same name as you. That's what I was commenting on. She participated in many threads but had one of her own. It started on rocky ground and then just became insane. Her family members created accounts in order to comment, there were secondary accounts created by her and her husband in order to comment and provide "fake" support to their cause. The thread truly jumped the shark with her suicide as reported by her husband, which turned out to be fake and a ploy to get sympathy. Yes, it was that sort of crazy...

Is this legend of a thread still around, or has it gone the way of the dodo bird?

PickYourBattles
07-19-2012, 04:06 PM
+1, PYB has not commented in this thread to defend his only friend in these forums. It's pretty bad when even PYB won't come to defend his racist forum buddy.

I try to limit my involvement with stupidity. But your fetish needs to be satisfied, so you had to mention me (with a nice assist from Joe).

I have no friends on this forum. This isn't my lunch table. It's the Internet, it's not a social life. Well maybe if you're a tired E7 it is...

Your attempt to lump two unrelated individuals together to satisfy your own fetish is notable though.

BTW, it's pretty bad when even TiredE7 won't start a thread to defend his likes-to-give-hugs forum buddy.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/120623025108-sandusky-leaves-court-story-body.jpg

AFone
07-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Is this legend of a thread still around, or has it gone the way of the dodo bird?

If you cobble together the epic insanity of several threads did survive, you should be able to grasp the story.

MCPON was her Jill Metzger.

Battleshort
07-19-2012, 04:46 PM

Wrong Kelly..............All of those threads have been excised.

Battleshort
07-19-2012, 04:58 PM
.....and now after catching up on all of the posts......

What Shrike said.

KellyinAvon
07-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Wrong Kelly..............All of those threads have been excised.

Oh,,,,,, nevermind :lol

KellyinAvon
07-19-2012, 05:31 PM

I'm downright boring compared to that.

LogDog
07-19-2012, 06:10 PM
The fact is the media gave the Metzger scandal short shrift as soon as they figured out her story was fraudulent---they came running like dogs at first to Landstuhl Hospital hoping they had a genuine feminist icon cause celebre hero but quickly realized that any logical questions would make a "protected class" individual look bad, so they backed off----all except Greta Van Sustern at Fox News---she was on the trail UNTIL the Air Force leadership bribed her with a F16 incentive ride out at Andrews. Greta went as far as to announce Metzger was brought before a Grand Jury in Alexandria Va. Then Greta went mum.

The media won't go after people the leaders protect even when the evidence points to guilt. But when the leaders scream "J'accusse" at somebody, the media comes running like the dogs they are.....
So you're basing most of your thoughts on Metzger based on what Van Sustern said? How can you when in the same sentence you accuse her of accepting a bribe? Do you have any proof, other than innuendo, showing that she accepted a bribe?

JD2780
07-19-2012, 06:56 PM
I try to limit my involvement with stupidity. But your fetish needs to be satisfied, so you had to mention me (with a nice assist from Joe).

I have no friends on this forum. This isn't my lunch table. It's the Internet, it's not a social life. Well maybe if you're a tired E7 it is...

Your attempt to lump two unrelated individuals together to satisfy your own fetish is notable though.

BTW, it's pretty bad when even TiredE7 won't start a thread to defend his likes-to-give-hugs forum buddy.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/120623025108-sandusky-leaves-court-story-body.jpg

Yea I dont really know what you had to do with any of this. Granted its a guy ranting about police inaction then abuse so it was surprising not to see you comment on it, but certainly dont see a connection between you and the crazy.

Absinthe Anecdote
07-19-2012, 10:43 PM
I don't think so----we have lots of exculpuatory evidence---not just this. You and your pals werent there, don't know all the facts and are just running your big mouthes. I notice it's the same cliquie in here of obnoxious people too. Enjoy your club there guy.

1) I don't think this is the real WP but it's fun so I'll play along.

B) Do you even know what exculpatory means or is that just something you heard a real lawyer say in court? Besides you spelled it wrong.

3) What is a cliquie? That sounds like something from Japanese pop culture, as in, The Super Happy Cliquie Fun Show Hour! Since you are more of a "Mean Mr. Mustard" type of guy, I'm going to guess that you meant clique.

Absinthe Anecdote
07-19-2012, 10:59 PM

Dude, it's cliquie! What's all this, "I have no friends here" business? You have a pretty big fan club.

Oh, you are right about E7 and Sandusky. The word around my lunch table, cliquie, is they were snapping each other with wet towels in the locker room.

Shrike
07-20-2012, 12:38 AM

The old admin locked it down and then later on deleted it. I wish it was still on here; it was remarkably insane.

tiredretiredE7
07-20-2012, 02:51 AM
The old admin locked it down and then later on deleted it. I wish it was still on here; it was remarkably insane.

Do you mean this thread?:

http://www.militarytimes.com/forum/showthread.php?1593563-Is-THIS-A-quot-Hate-Crime-quot-Cops-Beat-Up-Retired-MSgt-After-False-compaint-(2-Videos)

There is a way to pull up old threads in these forums after the admins "hide" the threads.

sandsjames
07-20-2012, 03:19 AM
Do you mean this thread?:

http://www.militarytimes.com/forum/showthread.php?1593563-Is-THIS-A-quot-Hate-Crime-quot-Cops-Beat-Up-Retired-MSgt-After-False-compaint-(2-Videos)

There is a way to pull up old threads in these forums after the admins "hide" the threads.

No, not that one. They were talking about a thread from quite awhile back

LogDog
07-20-2012, 04:02 AM
Does anyone know what WillsPower and Jill Metzger have in common?

Both are WOT veterans. :lol

WillsPowers
07-20-2012, 08:15 AM
So you're basing most of your thoughts on Metzger based on what Van Sustern said? How can you when in the same sentence you accuse her of accepting a bribe? Do you have any proof, other than innuendo, showing that she accepted a bribe?

She got something of value and then she didn't want to pursue the story any more. At least she went after it for a while and she did more then anybody else. She did more then the Air Force Times did in covering the story. At least she got leads and scoops.

WillsPowers
07-20-2012, 08:25 AM
No different than what you did!

She damaged wartime relations with an ally nation, costing us millions...just to protect officers!

You damaged neighborly relations with allied US citizens costing taxpayer thousands...just to protect yourself!

You and Metzger probably sit and get coffee and laugh about your deeds dont you!!!

I didn't damage relations---there were no relations to begin with. Mr. lowlife parolee and Mr. Fix your car engaged in nuisance and illegal activities, I got it stopped by coordinating the sting, and they stupidly retaliated. Now its snowballing into a cluster fluck but I hold the cards that say "royal flush"----videos, photos, letters, reports, witnesses all pointing to 2 idiots lying. Mr. Parolee moved out today--and homey the car clown repairman helped him. Sayonara sucker! Auf Wiedershen Aschollff! Auvoir anus! Arreviderchi but breath! Dasvandanya douche! Adios muchachos! He and his basketball are out of here baby!

Absinthe Anecdote
07-20-2012, 10:47 AM
I didn't damage relations---there were no relations to begin with. Mr. lowlife parolee and Mr. Fix your car engaged in nuisance and illegal activities, I got it stopped by coordinating the sting, and they stupidly retaliated. Now its snowballing into a cluster fluck but I hold the cards that say "royal flush"----videos, photos, letters, reports, witnesses all pointing to 2 idiots lying. Mr. Parolee moved out today--and homey the car clown repairman helped him. Sayonara sucker! Auf Wiedershen Aschollff! Auvoir anus! Arreviderchi but breath! Dasvandanya douche! Adios muchachos! He and his basketball are out of here baby!

What's all this talk about royal flushes? If you mean the DA is going to give you a royal screwing, well maybe.

What do think is going to happen when the next to they assess your property for taxes?

Since you like to call it Sewer Soon City, wouldn't it be ironic if they assess that you have to pay for repairs to your sewer pipes?

Ever hear of the term you can't fight city hall?

You are screwed pal. You better go get on your knees and beg at the next city council meeting.

They will get you back for harassing people.

AFone
07-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Holy shit just shut the fuck up at this point. No one wants you here. You are a freaking mental case. I'd take Metzger over you any day of the week. Thank God you are out of the Air Force...it must have been a great day for everyone that had the displeasure of dealing with your psycho ass. Now go fuck off and die you loser.

I don't know about that. At least WP has comedic entertainment value. Jill Metzger would probably start a lot of PT related threads and end up producing evil offspring with PT GOD.

Shrike
07-20-2012, 02:27 PM
I don't know about that. At least WP has comedic entertainment value. Jill Metzger would probably start a lot of PT related threads and end up producing evil offspring with PT GOD.

I didn't think PT God swung that way. Hmmm, learned something new...

:)

SomeRandomGuy
07-20-2012, 02:28 PM

Its hilarious how much Jill Metzger gets mentioned around here. If you google her name 50% of the results would probably come from thissite and the other 50% from militarycorrpution.com

JD2780
07-20-2012, 03:32 PM
Its hilarious how much Jill Metzger gets mentioned around here. If you google her name 50% of the results would probably come from thissite and the other 50% from militarycorrpution.com

Jill MetzgetJill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

giggawatt
07-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Jill MetzgetJill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Jill Metzget

Well, if anyone wanted to search for Jill Metzget, your post might be the first hit!

Shrike
07-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Well, if anyone wanted to search for Jill Metzget, your post might be the first hit!

How much get could WP get if he could get Jill Metzget?

js7799
07-20-2012, 03:53 PM

Damn near choked on a bologne sandwich, thanks.

Sperry1989
07-20-2012, 03:56 PM
I THINK WP'S POSTS MADE MORE SENSE WHEN HE POSTED WITH HIS CAPS LOCK ON. FOR BFD: WP= WILLSPOWERS

giggawatt
07-20-2012, 03:59 PM

If WP could get Jill Metzget he could get as good as it getz.

Penguin
07-20-2012, 04:18 PM
Metzger is Powers! Powers is Metzger! Metzer is a MAN!!! :puke

JD2780
07-20-2012, 05:44 PM
SHIT!!! Thats what happens when you copy and paste with out checking your shit.

JD2780
07-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Metzger is Powers! Powers is Metzger! Metzer is a MAN!!! :puke

I understand Metzer is a man, but its Metzger a man?

tiredretiredE7
07-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Why do you always have thoughts about nude men in some sort of setting? You can come out of your closet now, its OK for you to be open about your sexuality. Do not be ashamed.

Dude, it's cliquie! What's all this, "I have no friends here" business? You have a pretty big fan club.

Oh, you are right about E7 and Sandusky. The word around my lunch table, cliquie, is they were snapping each other with wet towels in the locker room.

LogDog
07-20-2012, 07:13 PM
She got something of value and then she didn't want to pursue the story any more. At least she went after it for a while and she did more then anybody else. She did more then the Air Force Times did in covering the story. At least she got leads and scoops.
So you're praising a news person whom you claim took a bribe?

WillsPowers
07-21-2012, 09:20 PM
Heck v. Humphrey
Brady v. Ohio

Go read!

I've got a nice big stack of medical bills and reports. You can't think or read either guy. They've got the word of a parolee and a guy who's illegal business they shut down---remember that? And the videos I've shown you are not the only thing I've got either.

WillsPowers
07-21-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm not praising Greta, I'm just giving her credit for what she did right but I'm also critical of her too for taking the bribe from the AF Chief of Staff and his officers in Washington and Andrews for doing this. I doubt if the pilot who flew that mission / local flight had any idea of what was behind it.

JD2780
07-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Heck v. Humphrey
Brady v. Ohio

Go read!

I've got a nice big stack of medical bills and reports. You can't think or read either guy. They've got the word of a parolee and a guy who's illegal business they shut down---remember that? And the videos I've shown you are not the only thing I've got either.

So are parolees incapable of being honest? Does his illegal business have anything to do with your case other than creating you bias against him? Nope, you drive like batman through your neighborhood.

WillsPowers
07-21-2012, 10:16 PM
So are parolees incapable of being honest? Does his illegal business have anything to do with your case other than creating you bias against him? Nope, you drive like batman through your neighborhood.

Nope, you werent there guy. Why don't you shut up now and get lost bozo. You clearly are one collosal jewel of an idiot and name caller/

Again--you werent there, youre just picking a fight. you're being an anal orifice, you suck!

JD2780
07-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Nope, you werent there guy. Why don't you shut up now and get lost bozo. You clearly are one collosal jewel of an idiot and name caller/

Again--you werent there, youre just picking a fight. you're being an anal orifice, you suck!

2 things. First I cant be a butthole and suck at the same time. Its one or the other. 2 I based my opinion off of your video you posted.

One more thing, answer my question. Is a parollee incapable of being honest? Did the other guys illegal business drive your bias against him?

I would expect more maturity from an "retired MSgt WOT vet". I see you like to take part in name calling. If you were a Greek back in the day, we would read your name in history books as "Hypocratise". Oh and you're a Boner. No science necessary.

WillsPowers
07-21-2012, 10:23 PM
2 things. First I cant be a butthole and such at the same time. Its one or the other. 2 I based my opinion off of your video you posted.

One more thing, answer my question. Is a parollee incapable of being honest? Did the other guys illegal business drive your bias against him?

I would expect more maturity from an "retired MSgt WOT vet".

Here's your answer---crimes of moral turpitude will render the testimony inadmissable in Calfiornia's courts. That pretty much covers it. The problem here is what they've said in the police report and on the stand conflicts totally with the video. Why you can't understand that is beyond me----again, youre being an asshole and obnoxious.

WillsPowers
07-21-2012, 10:23 PM
2 things. First I cant be a butthole and suck at the same time. Its one or the other. 2 I based my opinion off of your video you posted.

I would expect more maturity from an "retired MSgt WOT vet". I see you like to take part in name calling. If you were a Greek back in the day, we would read your name in history books as "Hypocratise". Oh and you're a Boner. No science necessary.

No one cares what you expect so why don't you bugger off guy.

JD2780
07-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Here's your answer---crimes of moral turpitude will render the testimony inadmissable in Calfiornia's courts. That pretty much covers it. The problem here is what they've said in the police report and on the stand conflicts totally with the video. Why you can't understand that is beyond me----again, youre being an asshole and obnoxious.

Good change up. I can be an obnoxious asshole. Just cant be an asshole and suck. Its impossible. So being convicted of a crime in the past and being a parolee makes any testimony he provides ever again inadmissable? I guess your testimony is inadmissable because of your little outburst on the a/c back in the day eh?

Bugger of eh? Hmm, no thanks. I believe you said something along the same lines of its an internet forum and i can type what I want. No nobody here really cares, but I just wanted to let you know, you're a major let down. No wonder the AF has turned into a tub of spineless crap.

LogDog
07-22-2012, 12:06 AM
Were you yourself not convicted of 2 misdemeanor battery cases and a misdemeanor vandalism case? So how can you impose moral turpitude on them while at the same time not have it imposed on you?

imported_kvnhlstd
07-22-2012, 01:05 AM
Willy Powers.... Would it not totally suck if someone would email the link of this thread to the prosecutors office in Suisin...
Please tell us you are not going to represent yourself at your trial... Take the plea deal if it's offered.

wxjumper
07-22-2012, 04:05 AM
WP,

I still have not changed my opinion of your incident. You clearly did not drive in the opposite direction to leave your house, you failed to come to within 1 foot of the curb on the opposite side of the curb from the peaceful law abiding citizens in the street. These are the facts and reasons why the charges against you were UPHELD as posted by another member in the other thread on this topic that you started. You further resisted arrest from the peaceful COPs after the town meeting where the COPs utilized a lot less force than they are allowed to by law; the COPs took it easy on you. The injuries you suffered were a result of your aggressive resistance of the arrest of the PEACEFUL COPs who treated you with respect and dignity. You caused the COPs to injure you. You also failed to post the most recent update about your case which was posted in the other thread you started. Tell the whole story WP.

What thread is that? I tried looking but couldn't find it.

Shrike
07-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Heck v. Humphrey
Brady v. Ohio

Go read!

You keep bringing up this point but you fail to disclose that YOU also have had run-ins with the law. If you expect us to judge their character because they've run afoul of the legal system, what are we to make of this?

Capt Alfredo
07-22-2012, 02:37 PM
You keep bringing up this point but you fail to disclose that YOU also have had run-ins with the law. If you expect us to judge their character because they've run afoul of the legal system, what are we to make of this?

But. They. Were. RENTERS!

Shrike
07-22-2012, 04:23 PM
But. They. Were. RENTERS!

:doh I can't believe I forgot that incredibly salient piece of info.

wxjumper
07-22-2012, 07:41 PM
How come there is another thread with this same subject and about the same length, but started a few days earlier? Am I supposed to read through that one too? :pout

JD2780
07-22-2012, 09:06 PM
How come there is another thread with this same subject and about the same length, but started a few days earlier? Am I supposed to read through that one too? :pout

Nope he made both, and we're just taking part in pointing out how wrong he is on both threads. He is also a hypocrite. He has been charged and convicted of misdemeanors. He was also guilty of an incident while AD. His testimony cant be credibile

WillsPowers
07-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Willy Powers.... Would it not totally suck if someone would email the link of this thread to the prosecutors office in Suisin...
Please tell us you are not going to represent yourself at your trial... Take the plea deal if it's offered.

My attorney OK'd the release of the video showing me leaving my home uneventfully. Suisun is a city and has no DA. The cops and communist DA has the video too. I've proved my innocence to you and as you can see, there was no "assault with a deadly weapon hate crime". If you don't like it---then too bad. Some of you have said and claimed some mighty ridiculous things like "the video could be fake", and "how do we know this is the incident in question"....

The Solano Communist County leaders hate me because I blog in the newspapers and because of the YouTube videos Ive made showing their screwups and disloyalty. This is CALIFORNIA----every heard of it? It's bankrupt---morally and fiscally, remember? This isn't Boise, Biloxi or Charleston were talking about Hoss! I'm not from here either. You just got it "infamy"! LOL!

WillsPowers
07-23-2012, 10:50 PM
Nope he made both, and we're just taking part in pointing out how wrong he is on both threads. He is also a hypocrite. He has been charged and convicted of misdemeanors. He was also guilty of an incident while AD. His testimony cant be credibile

Defendants arent required by the fith amendment or article 38 to testify.....remember? Doh! The videos tell the story---me leaving uneventfully and cops beating me up, then saying "you're under arreset because you may have committed a crime" (not true--again, watch video of me leaving home for starts---more to come later)

WillsPowers
07-23-2012, 10:55 PM
The cops are corrupt and falsified reports to protect other cops. This is CALIFORNIA. Go luck at my youtube videos regarding what the scumbag cops did to protect another cop. Hope it happens to your neighborhood douche.

Shrike
07-23-2012, 10:56 PM

This is the second time I've brought this up in response to statements you've made; you've failed to address it either time. So we can only assume that you DO in fact have something to hide. And just when you were starting to bring me around to your side of the issue with your sheer, stubborn earnestness. But now? Man, I just don't know what to believe.

Shrike
07-23-2012, 10:57 PM
The cops are corrupt and falsified reports to protect other cops. This is CALIFORNIA. Go luck at my youtube videos regarding what the scumbag cops did to protect another cop. Hope it happens to your neighborhood douche.

Remember to use "Reply With Quote", Wills. That way when you're making your powerful rebuttals we know who you are taking to task.

WillsPowers
07-23-2012, 11:00 PM

Thats an irrelevency and is inadmissable because that case is being appealed. I didn't have a lawyer and its a ridiculous case of people harassing me and my family. If you don't like the facts, then go f yourself shrike. All of this isn't about drugs, robbery, child molestation, rape or murder-----but you act like I did something wrong when I didn't. Screw you, ya retard.

sandsjames
07-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Thats an irrelevency and is inadmissable because that case is being appealed. I didn't have a lawyer and its a ridiculous case of people harassing me and my family. If you don't like the facts, then go f yourself shrike. All of this isn't about drugs, robbery, child molestation, rape or murder-----but you act like I did something wrong when I didn't. Screw you, ya retard.

That's it. You're reported to the Mods.

sandsjames
That has nothing to do with it-- and I never claimed it did---jerk. go stick your butt in that pasta bowl where your brain is and choke on it jerk.

That was rude. You're reported to the mods.

sandsjames
Yeah, well I hope a wildebeast with AIDS rapes you in your arse too butthead. go bugger off!

That was uncalled for. You've been reported to the Mods.

sandsjames
07-23-2012, 11:12 PM
I rewatched the video of you "uneventfully" leaving your house. I blew it up and slowed it down. It is very clear to me that as you pass the convict and the renting painter, you quickly swerve towards them. That's it. I'm reporting you to the Mods.

AFone
07-23-2012, 11:25 PM
Defendants arent required by the fith amendment or article 38 to testify.....remember? Doh! The videos tell the story---me leaving uneventfully and cops beating me up, then saying "you're under arreset because you may have committed a crime" (not true--again, watch video of me leaving home for starts---more to come later)

If you were more like Jill Metzger, you would have escaped from them.

LogDog
07-23-2012, 11:30 PM
I've asked you once and you ignored answering the question and I pointed it out again that you had been convicted twice of a misdemeanor battery and a misdemeanor vandalism. Will you acknowledge that these statements as to your convictions are facts?

Kegler
07-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Defendants arent required by the fith amendment or article 38 to testify.....remember? Doh!

Not really. Article 38 has nothing to do with testifying. Hmmm...get it right there. Oh wait...you are a WOT veteran. No...if you are a WOT veteran then you should know its Article 31. Keep spewing wrong stuff to make yourself look like more of a tool than you already have!

LogDog
07-23-2012, 11:41 PM
I have a feeling our good friend WillsPowers will shortly be banned from this forum. I have no doubt he's been banned from other forums as well.

Kegler
07-23-2012, 11:52 PM
I have a feeling our good friend WillsPowers will shortly be banned from this forum. I have no doubt he's been banned from other forums as well.

We could only hope! Permaban....not just a frickin week either

WillsPowers
07-23-2012, 11:58 PM
That's it. You're reported to the Mods.

You know what---they started the rudeness, the name calling, the innuendo, the profanity. I complained and nothing was done to stop it. On top of that some of the retards trolling in here started revealing my personal information. Sounds like PAYBACK to me.

WillsPowers
07-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Not really. Article 38 has nothing to do with testifying. Hmmm...get it right there. Oh wait...you are a WOT veteran. No...if you are a WOT veteran then you should know its Article 31. Keep spewing wrong stuff to make yourself look like more of a tool than you already have!

I meant to say 31 not 38. Thanks for pointing it out. Gee, what would we do without you jerk.

WillsPowers
07-24-2012, 12:00 AM

None of you are my friend---you are all a bunch of name calling rude jerks. You started it and there's a record of it too!

Kegler
07-24-2012, 12:03 AM
I meant to say 31 not 38. Thanks for pointing it out. Gee, what would we do without you jerk.

Without me...you would even be more wrong. We all know the 1 and the 8 are very close on the keyboard and it is an easy mistake.....NOT. You are truly a disgrace to every veteran around with the way you carry yourself.

WillsPowers
07-24-2012, 12:06 AM
I'm still here trollers----what you going to do about it?---call me more names?

WillsPowers
07-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Without me...you would even be more wrong. We all know the 1 and the 8 are very close on the keyboard and it is an easy mistake.....NOT. You are truly a disgrace to every veteran around with the way you carry yourself.

More name calling and insulting. Thanks for proving my point and undoubtedly noted by the MODERATORS too.

LogDog
07-24-2012, 12:11 AM
None of you are my friend---you are all a bunch of name calling rude jerks. You started it and there's a record of it too!
I don't mean this in jest or hate or in harassment but judging from what you've written and the tone you use you are under a great deal of stress and the way you are handling that stress isn't healthy for you. Please, seek some professional help from a mental health professional to enable you cope with the stress you are going through. You have a family whom I have no doubt you love and care for but the anger you display here tells me it most likely carries over to your private, non-forum life and that has to be having a negative effect on you and them.

Please, if not for yourself then please get help for the sake of your family.

BENDER56
07-24-2012, 12:22 AM
I can't believe anybody talks like WP does outside of The Onion. I'm beginning to think WP is a conceptual artist performing some sort of meta-comedic schtick a la Andy Kaufman. I mean, really, who writes like that? Have you seen his videos on YouTube? Nobody talks like that in real life. To you, WP, I say, "Well done, sir. Bravo."

And if you weren't intending to be humorous, well, you're just even funnier. Either way, please keep up the good/bad work.

Thank you.

tiredretiredE7
07-24-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm still here trollers----what you going to do about it?---call me more names?

WillPowers;

Did you meet your wife in Korea? She looks like a woman I knew in 95-96, 2004-2005 and 2008-2009.

Shrike
07-24-2012, 12:45 AM

So it's your contention that we are supposed to judge these people based upon their run-ins with the law in the past. But we are NOT to judge you based on yours? Does that about sum up what you're telling us?

And Wills really, the childish insults? The list of character witnesses you can cull from this forum decreases every time you reveal yourself as a base vulgarian. And to think most of the people here are also in the Brotherhood of the WOT. For shame, Wills...for shame.

WillsPowers
07-24-2012, 01:01 AM
I don't mean this in jest or hate or in harassment but judging from what you've written and the tone you use you are under a great deal of stress and the way you are handling that stress isn't healthy for you. Please, seek some professional help from a mental health professional to enable you cope with the stress you are going through. You have a family whom I have no doubt you love and care for but the anger you display here tells me it most likely carries over to your private, non-forum life and that has to be having a negative effect on you and them.

Please, if not for yourself then please get help for the sake of your family.

The anger I displayed? I didn't start the name calling, insults, innuendo, etc. Remember? I'm the aggreived party in all of this. My family is the one that's angry with these low-life welfare section 8 renters who called in a false police report 15 minutes after I left. They are in violation of the laws by running an illegal car repair and spray paint business, they were caught red handed doing so by the state and local jurisdictions, they were continually engaging in nuisance activities and they were also cited for street basketball playing. They damaged my neighbor's car window and they climbed over fences and ran through my flowerbeds too. Their property manager was informed and he has chucked them out.

There's a lot you're not being told right now but again----but look at the video of me leaving. I turn my wheels away opposite direction before I roll forward and as I roll forward and I leave uneventfully. My speed is 10mph less then half of the speed limit. The police report----those 2 jokers claimed "we had to jump out of the way" and "our backs were turned" and "we called the police immediately"---none of it true. Did they have a motivation to lie? YES! Did they lie? YES! Has one of them been evicted now? YES! Was I beaten up at that meeting by the cops who believed them ? YES. Did the cops pounce on me and beat me in front of TV cameras after they believed them and failed to properly investigate? YES. Did I suffer injuries and end up in the emergency room? YES. Does the DA think this is a hate crime? YES?

Do you guys understand those facts? NO!

WillsPowers
07-24-2012, 01:08 AM
WillPowers;

Did you meet your wife in Korea? She looks like a woman I knew in 95-96, 2004-2005 and 2008-2009.

She's a Filipina. We met Feb 17th 1985 in Barrio Barreto outside Olonagapo. We married in Nov 85 during the Philippine Revolution. My first son was born in Jan 87--he's now a CPA and tax auditer. Second son was born in Nov 96 and is starting his junior year at High School next month---he aspires to a military career and is more of an academic achiever then his older brother.He's also starting his 3rd year in Jr. ROTC as a flight commander. I'm a retired E-7 instructor FE on the C-5 side of the house.

load.toad
07-24-2012, 01:18 AM
She's a Filipina. We met Feb 17th 1985 in Barrio Barreto outside Olonagapo. We married in Nov 85 during the Philippine Revolution. My first son was born in Jan 87--he's now a CPA and tax auditer. Second son was born in Nov 96 and is starting his junior year at High School next month---he aspires to a military career and is more of an academic achiever then his older brother.He's also starting his 3rd year in Jr. ROTC as a flight commander. I'm a retired E-7 instructor FE on the C-5 side of the house.
I KNEW IT! You can't claim to be tollerant of Black people because you are married to a P.I.er and have "mixed kids". If your wife was black, then you MAY be able to play that card, but still not really. I will still stand by that you are racist to anyone not Anglo, or Pacific Islander.

LogDog
07-24-2012, 01:43 AM
The anger I displayed? I didn't start the name calling, insults, innuendo, etc. Remember? I'm the aggreived party in all of this. My family is the one that's angry with these low-life welfare section 8 renters who called in a false police report 15 minutes after I left. They are in violation of the laws by running an illegal car repair and spray paint business, they were caught red handed doing so by the state and local jurisdictions, they were continually engaging in nuisance activities and they were also cited for street basketball playing. They damaged my neighbor's car window and they climbed over fences and ran through my flowerbeds too. Their property manager was informed and he has chucked them out.
As I said in an earlier post I viewed your video twice and although you took care when you backed out you went by them too fast thus putting them in danger from you. It doesn't matter what they've done to upset you because this is about your behavior when you backed out and then went forward. Those two men, regardless of what you think of them need to be treated as pedestrians and you should have pasted them at a very low rate of speed until you are sufficiently clear of them.

There's a lot you're not being told right now but again----but look at the video of me leaving. I turn my wheels away opposite direction before I roll forward and as I roll forward and I leave uneventfully. My speed is 10mph less then half of the speed limit. The police report----those 2 jokers claimed "we had to jump out of the way" and "our backs were turned" and "we called the police immediately"---none of it true. Did they have a motivation to lie? YES! Did they lie? YES! Has one of them been evicted now? YES! Was I beaten up at that meeting by the cops who believed them ? YES. Did the cops pounce on me and beat me in front of TV cameras after they believed them and failed to properly investigate? YES. Did I suffer injuries and end up in the emergency room? YES. Does the DA think this is a hate crime? YES?
What I'm going on is based on what you've posted and information I found on-line about you, specifically an article in the local paper. There are two separate but connected incidents. The first is when you left your home you sped past the two men in the street too fast. The second is when you failed to obey the lawful orders of the police.

Do you guys understand those facts? NO!
Yes, we understand the facts as you presented them. The "evidence" you presented contradicts what you allege. What we see in the video is your behavior and the nasty comments we read on this topic is again your behavior.

You stated you're a retired MSgt so that means you've been through PME courses and undoubtedly supervised people throughout your career. If one of your troops behaved in a fashion that you've behaved in the videos and on this forum what would your opinion of him be? Would you say his behavior is reflects well of the AF or of the individual?

SomeRandomGuy
07-24-2012, 02:56 AM
Guys chill out! He has an attorney in this case. Its not set for trial until late September. His attorney is JOHN F. BAUMGARDNER
ATTORNEY AT LAW 521 GEORGIA STREET VALLEJO CA 94590. It sounds like he is getting the help he needs.

http://courtconnect.solanocourts.com/courtconnect/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=FCR292546&begin_date=&end_date=

sandsjames
07-24-2012, 02:58 AM
Guys chill out! He has an attorney in this case. Its not set for trial until late September. His attorney is JOHN F. BAUMGARDNER
ATTORNEY AT LAW 521 GEORGIA STREET VALLEJO CA 94590. It sounds like he is getting the help he needs.

http://courtconnect.solanocourts.com/courtconnect/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=FCR292546&begin_date=&end_date=

I'm reporting you to the mods for posting 100% public information.

SomeRandomGuy
07-24-2012, 03:01 AM

Shit! I should have went to militarycorruption.com and looked up info there. They have a lot of info on WOT vets. I assume they must have something about this case.

tiredretiredE7
07-24-2012, 03:21 AM

23-NOV-2011
10:11 AM VERDICT
Entry: verdict of the jury guilty count 1, guilty cournt 2

tiredretiredE7
07-24-2012, 03:27 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfQEp...5&feature=plcp

You initially posted a link to your youtube channel and self-identified your own name.

sandsjames
07-24-2012, 03:33 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfQEp...5&feature=plcp

You initially posted a link to your youtube channel and self-identified your own name.

Please look at the post again. It wasn't WP who posted, it was I. And it was done purely in jest of WP's threats.

tiredretiredE7
07-24-2012, 03:40 AM
Please look at the post again. It wasn't WP who posted, it was I. And it was done purely in jest of WP's threats.

Darkore did get banned. WillPowers will not be messed with, especially if you are not white. WillPowers loves to call his neighbors racist names.

Shrike
07-24-2012, 03:49 AM
Yeah, well I hope a wildebeast with AIDS rapes you in your arse too butthead. go bugger off!

You're being a vulgarian again, Wills. You won't win many people to your side like that. This was expalined in a British educational film:

http://youtu.be/OBt-nirXQDE

load.toad
07-24-2012, 03:53 AM
Does anyone think WillsPowers is a pseudonymn for WhitePower?

tiredretiredE7
07-24-2012, 04:54 AM
Does anyone think WillsPowers is a pseudonymn for WhitePower?

Yes, I am sure it does and he does have a Police report documenting his racism.

20+Years
07-24-2012, 05:54 AM

Wills... I've only read your posts, never replied, and your calling me "rude jerk"? Thats not very nice.

ConfusedAirman
07-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Glad to see that WP is back. Hate to see that his rep is back to zero. Come on guys - he deserves good rep for the sheer entertainment value he provides.

VCO
07-24-2012, 10:07 AM
WP, I would take your car to an alignment shop and have them check out the tie rods. If they are a bit loose, they may have caused the noticeable swerve towards the basketball players. You should get it documented.

Shrike
07-24-2012, 04:53 PM
I'm seeing a pattern from WP here:
1) Start thread on this topic
2) Solicit opinions
3) Withhold information and appeal to emotion to garner sympathy
4) Receive feedback
5) Dislike feedback
6) Curse out and wish horrible things upon those who ask questions or disagree
7) Get banned
8) Start over at step 1

I guess there's something to be said for consistency.

SomeRandomGuy
07-24-2012, 06:46 PM
I'm seeing a pattern from WP here:
1) Start thread on this topic
2) Solicit opinions
3) Withhold information and appeal to emotion to garner sympathy
4) Receive feedback
5) Dislike feedback
6) Curse out and wish horrible things upon those who ask questions or disagree
7) Get banned
8) Start over at step 1

I guess there's something to be said for consistency.

You may be on to something here. He also uses a very similar method in court when he defends himself.

1. File motion to dismiss case
2. Gets judge's opinion
3. Ignores any information which hurts his defense
4. Judge dismisses motion for failure to show just cause
5. Claims he is a WOT Vet or has his son testify in ROTC uniform
6. Dislikes feedback again
7. Tries to get judge removed from case
8. Held in contempt of court
9. Lose case in front of jury
10. Tries to run neighbors over to start new case.

WillsPowers
10-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Sounds like you got your facts wrong and I suspect your another pig cop just asking to be sued. How would you like to be sued, like were going to do to these bankrupt piggy cops out here in California jerk!

WillsPowers
10-30-2012, 02:51 AM
My taxpayer's group is launching a major law suit against the local cops in the next 24 hours! Ready! Aim! Fire!

imported_kvnhlstd
10-30-2012, 03:12 AM
Heeees Baaack.... Its crazy time again

WillsPowers
10-30-2012, 03:18 AM
Too bad----here I am at the Sheriffs retirement ceremony making them (and you) eat a shit sandwich. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKl_TT5BK-4&list=UU3saX_prER2lXY3y2LywgNw&index=1&feature=plcp

WillsPowers
10-30-2012, 03:20 AM
too bad AF Times----how's that circulation thing doing?

WillsPowers
10-30-2012, 03:22 AM
What a distinct pleasure it was to watch the local sherrif cry his eyes out "I'm getting sued again and again so I have to retire". It was too much for me to bear so I yelled out "There's room for one more!". Travis's SP commander was there so I embarrassed all the local porker pig cops and their pork fest by showing the TV News footage of the soon to be sued porkers attacking me in front of the TV cameras-----WHAT DUMMIES AND THEY WILL PAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKl_TT5BK-4&list=UU3saX_prER2lXY3y2LywgNw&index=1&feature=plcp

load.toad
10-30-2012, 04:21 AM
Holy Zombie thread Batman!

LogDog
10-30-2012, 04:50 AM
My taxpayer's group is launching a major law suit against the local cops in the next 24 hours! Ready! Aim! Fire!
I'm sure the cops are shaking in their boots over a cold beer and laughing.

Forsaken Wombat
10-30-2012, 05:53 AM
I'm sure the cops are shaking in their boots over a cold beer and laughing.

Between WillsPowers and PickYourBattles, being a cop is dangerous business.

BRUWIN
10-30-2012, 09:13 AM

Why sue...just try and run them over like you did your basketball playing neighbors.

RS6405
10-30-2012, 09:30 AM
Sounds like you got your facts wrong and I suspect your another pig cop just asking to be sued. How would you like to be sued, like were going to do to these bankrupt piggy cops out here in California jerk!

WillsPowers, the reply with quote button is your friend; otherwise, these random posts make no sense.

Wait... nevermind :dizzy

sandsjames
10-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Why sue...just try and run them over like you did your basketball playing neighbors.

Was thinking the exact same thing. I wonder if he would have tried to run over a bunch of white kids playing hockey. I doubt it.

sandsjames
10-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Between WillsPowers and PickYourBattles, being a cop is dangerous business.

Do you think PYB realizes he is just a fraction away from being what WP is? I doubt it.

ConfusedAirman
10-30-2012, 04:40 PM
WP - Two questions -
1) Do you wear your AF leather flying jacket with aircrew name patch all the time? Or just when speaking at your local county government meetings?
2) Is there any chance you are already seeing a doctor for any mental or emotional condition? Just wondering because you seem to go in cycles - kinda like being bipolar, otherwise referred to as manic-depressive. I am not trying to diagnose but your cyclic behavior of coming on these boards and ranting seems as if you are already on medication and either stop taking them or they become ineffective after a period of time. (I have a neighbor who does this. He is on mood-altering meds and keeps to himself most times but every few months he decides he is okay, stops his medication and within a couple weeks goes off the deep end for a few more weeks.) I would understand if you see no problem but the brain can't diagnose itself and the person with mental or emotional issues is usually the last to know. I am sure you think you are completely right but at some point if it is your opinion against almost everyone else, the odds are that the rest of the world is not the problem and maybe a professional opinion is needed.

LovedtoFly
10-30-2012, 04:47 PM
I was going to ask the same thing about the leather jacket....that is pathetic!

SomeRandomGuy
10-30-2012, 05:06 PM
WP - Two questions -
1) Do you wear your AF leather flying jacket with aircrew name patch all the time? Or just when speaking at your local county government meetings?
2) Is there any chance you are already seeing a doctor for any mental or emotional condition? Just wondering because you seem to go in cycles - kinda like being bipolar, otherwise referred to as manic-depressive. I am not trying to diagnose but your cyclic behavior of coming on these boards and ranting seems as if you are already on medication and either stop taking them or they become ineffective after a period of time. (I have a neighbor who does this. He is on mood-altering meds and keeps to himself most times but every few months he decides he is okay, stops his medication and within a couple weeks goes off the deep end for a few more weeks.) I would understand if you see no problem but the brain can't diagnose itself and the person with mental or emotional issues is usually the last to know. I am sure you think you are completely right but at some point if it is your opinion against almost everyone else, the odds are that the rest of the world is not the problem and maybe a professional opinion is needed.

As messed up as this is I am actually mildly entertained by his rants. Now that you bring up mental illness I kind of feel bad about it. I am not so sure his presensce here is dictated by lack of medication. If you google his name you will find he is all over the internet with these kind of rants. He has been doing it here for a very long time also. It is just that now he rants about his situation instead of Jill Metzger. I do not believe he is menatlly ill. I think he is just a real life troll. Occasionally he gets on here to rant about things no one cares about but mostly he does the same in real life. He is apparantly such an annoyance is his hometown that the police have trumped up charges just to silence him. I am sure he finds that as some kind of moral victory. The truth is he is going to get himself in serious trouble. If you constantly poke the hornet's nest eventually you will get stung. A lot of people offered this advice several pages ago. He is not going to listen so I figure grab some :popcorn and sit back and watch.

Bumble78
10-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Obviously they are not renters, so you can not just run them over. The next logical step is to sue.

Was thinking the exact same thing. I wonder if he would have tried to run over a bunch of white kids playing hockey. I doubt it.

Depends on if they or their parents rent or own. If they rent the house they are playing hockey in front of you can run them over, if they are owners you must sue for damage of public property (the street they are tearing up with the sharp edged ball) and for running an illegal hockey game in city limits.

efmbman
10-30-2012, 06:10 PM
As messed up as this is I am actually mildly entertained by his rants.

Gotta agree! It is like the summer hiatus for a great show is over and now a new season begins. Almost as exciting as Dexter, but in this case it is only a matter of time before WP does something silly and gets "cancelled" by the "network".

sandsjames
10-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Gotta agree! It is like the summer hiatus for a great show is over and now a new season begins. Almost as exciting as Dexter, but in this case it is only a matter of time before WP does something silly and gets "cancelled" by the "network".

Probably true. I do look forward to his "sweeps week" stuff though.

tiredretiredE7
11-27-2012, 05:50 AM
Look at this!--- I leave my home to go to a community crime conference public meeting and the 2 adult basketball players you see in the street call 911 about 15 minutes later to falsely report that I tried [I]"to run them over".

I have damages---serious and consequential damages and I intend to sue. :lol

WillPowers,

Are you prepared for you court date in two days for the trial on this incident? Did you get a new lawyer?

technomage1
11-27-2012, 09:19 AM
WillPowers,

Are you prepared for you court date in two days for the trial on this incident? Did you get a new lawyer?

I just hope he doesn't represent himself again.