PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga takes a dump

Tak
07-16-2012, 02:44 AM

JD2780
07-16-2012, 02:47 AM
Whose coffee pot would you have her hit...

Boss, coworker, ex wife, friend who screwed you???

Lots of factors. Is it an office coffee pot? Single serving? Personal pot on somebody's desk?

PickYourBattles
07-16-2012, 02:56 AM
Nicely done.

I'm sure it's a small benefit to being retired, but it must be nice to not give a "dump" what somebody says online when the worst that can happen is you stay up watching bad TV, only to wake up to the check in your mailbox.

Jealous. Not that anybody ever says anything bad about me online.

Greg
07-16-2012, 02:57 AM
JD2780, it'd be one like below

http://www.bluemoondeals.com/media/03/a207917135672b984d6483_m.JPG

Nice, I'll take one...with a secure lock.

JD2780
07-16-2012, 03:03 AM
I'm thinking it would be a specific individual in my Sq. Retired O-6 that think he's still an O-6. He's a POS to all enlisted. Told our Sq to go make copies for him. Yea those didnt get made. He is my number one vote for a dump in the pot. Maybe not the pot, but his cup.

RobotChicken
07-16-2012, 03:23 AM
what's worse
a) dump in pot
b) semen in pot
c) urine in pot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ilzeGm3wIM

:spy Only thing WORSE would be the 'Phantom S_____' with you in his sights!!:peep

Vrake
07-16-2012, 03:36 AM
I would put one in my yard to see her nekid one time.

Not sure on the spelling but would love it if she did. Wife might not understand though.

PickYourBattles
07-16-2012, 03:40 AM
PYB,
I like you and I like your mantra saying...Always have...sometimes it's good to egg
each other on, or we'd be bored to death just agreeing all day long and stroking each other.
Now, come on, co-author, whose pot would you like to have filled?

Hmmm, not sure there is enough shit in the world to fill all those pots.

I think I'd have to start with a high level guy who is no longer in his position, another equally high level guy who is still in his position (but likely won't be after an upcoming election) and then:

An AETC O-6 that is now a flag officer, an AETC flag officer that is still a flag officer, an AETC O-6 who is not a flag officer thankfully, an AETC O-5....actually strike the O-5. That fat coward would be too afraid of a coffee pot and so it really wouldn't matter if Gaga shit in it.

That's just off the top of my head. The funny thing is I have been wronged beyond AETC. But there is a difference in the wrongdoing, and so I would steer Gaga from that pot. AETC is populated (in my experience) with leadership that blends corruption and cowardice and un-Americanism just perfectly. A fine blend. Those who have wronged me outside of AETC have done it to my face and with honesty. They were wrong, but it wasn't based on lies, and they put the knife in my belly with a measure of respect, like warriors do.

Wrong is wrong, don't get me wrong. But if you want a coffee pot, I'll hand you AETC. I'd shit in that coffee pot, which would only make the container look like those who drink it.

PickYourBattles
07-16-2012, 04:18 AM
Ever know gen fig newton? I asked him to do my ret, but he was busy.

I didn't know him. Never heard anything but good about him, but I wasn't in that command during his tenure.

SENDBILLMONEY
07-16-2012, 10:07 AM
two supts ago, the CC cursed out the 25 yr MSgt for not asking permission to buy a $6 vaccum belt
needed in field...next week his spent big bucks on same glam item for his office...he should have dumped in it!

Your 0-6 could use the dump or ole fashion stink palm!

When I was an RA, the first sergeant wanted a fund cite for something expressly against the regulation. I sent her and the SQ CC an email saying why that was a bad idea, and didn't do the fund cite. Shirt got the GP RA to issue the fund cite (the whole reason I was a SQ RA is because the one at the group was stupid). GP CC ended up restricting our commander from spending ANY government funds without clearing it through the GP CD.

SQ CC came to me and said it wasn't a problem, the rest of us could still do stuff. Au contraire. We run on delegated authority, and he can't delegate authority he doesn't have. We couldn't so much as order a resistor for bench stock.

It didn't take long at all for me to have everyone do requisitions for bench stock and swamp the GP CD. Damned if my commander's restriction from spending didn't evaporate wid a quickness.

imported_DannyJ
07-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Whose coffee pot would you have her hit...

Boss, coworker, ex wife, friend who screwed you???

Roy. Message is now long enough.

imported_DannyJ
07-16-2012, 02:28 PM
This thread is a private joke in a public forum.

That just hurts my feelings. I think Machine might be crying somewhere...

WestCoastAR_Crewdog
07-16-2012, 06:56 PM

This has definitely been a long standing meme on this forum for years

MACHINE666
07-16-2012, 08:02 PM

Crying.

Jerking Off.

Then looking for run-away college girls at the train station!

:D :D :D :D :D

MACHINE666
07-16-2012, 08:07 PM
If I were to do a combat jerk, I would make sure it's someone truly worthy of such hatred, since the combat jerk would include (but is not limited to): gonorrhea, syphillis, HIV, herpes, AIDS, genital warts, HPV, yeast infection, Space Herpes, ass herpes, Candidiasis, HPV, ebola, swine flu, feline AIDS, West Nile Virus, H1N1, tuberculosis, monkey pox, jock itch, foot rash, and a zit on my butt that never goes away!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

PT GOD
07-17-2012, 03:12 AM
lady gaga can dump in my mouth if she wants, have seen her bod, rock hard and fit....unlike your fatboys on here

Shrike
07-17-2012, 11:29 AM
lady gaga can dump in my mouth if she wants, have seen her bod, rock hard and fit....unlike your fatboys on here

Why are you comparing her body with boys' bodies?

imported_DannyJ
07-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Why are you comparing her body with boys' bodies?

You're being rhetorical, right?

Shrike
07-17-2012, 11:59 AM
You're being rhetorical, right?

I guess I should've considered the source...

:)

RobotChicken
05-22-2013, 06:15 AM
I liked pyb then and still do.
Take care pal.
:usa2 "Concur"...:high5

PickYourBattles
05-22-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm touched.

sandsjames
05-22-2013, 12:42 PM
I'm touched.

That's one way to put it.

RobotChicken
05-24-2013, 01:04 AM
I'm touched.
:first As you know...'PYB', my purple people eatin' exploder is already 'Costa Rico' certified; but in your 'Honor', I'm droppin' in a 350 4 bolt main in my VW Jetta and 'uparmouring it' so WE can out run any border control that F's with US!! :bolt