PDA

View Full Version : DOS Rollback

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Anyone have any ways to help some one fight a DOS Rollback??

Robert F. Dorr
07-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Far as I know, the Department of State hasn't moved an inch.

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 12:33 AM

The direction of the Department of State has moved... and backwards no less. but in this case my usage of DOS means Date of Separation.

Robert F. Dorr
07-12-2012, 12:36 AM
The direction of the Department of State has moved... and backwards no less. but in this case my usage of DOS means Date of Separation.

Perhaps someone in these forums will be able to help now that I've assisted you in making your meaning clear. Good luck.

SgtS
07-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Anyone have any ways to help some one fight a DOS Rollback??

This isn't enough information to provide you with any information. What are the circumstances that a person was ID'd for rollback?

Since most people tagged for rollback have negative codes levied against them, a fight against it is going to be a mountainous upward climb.

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Perhaps someone in these forums will be able to help now that I've assisted you in making your meaning clear. Good luck.

Thanks, but I'm sure the people who can help would be able to properly correlate the term with its intended meaning.

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 12:41 AM
This isn't enough information to provide you with any information. What are the circumstances that a person was ID'd for rollback?

Since most people tagged for rollback have negative codes levied against them, a fight against it is going to be a mountainous upward climb.

Point taken. Problem was the individual was trending PT failures, reached 3 within a year, has since maintained passing score. Had some LOCs and LORs as a result. Otherwise, not the most polished Airmen, but has shown potential and a commitment to stay in.

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 12:48 AM
I guess to clarify my request - Is there any channels this member can go through through such as the Legal Office/MPF/Shirt to help his case?

Jamethon
07-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Now-a-ways? Good luck trying to fight a DOS rollback. Three years ago and back you could, but with the shrinking force and abuse of the system in years back they have made it impossible. Completely out of the commander's hands.

Is this your troop or a friend? Chances are there might be underlying circumstances. Maybe he was denied reenlistment or has a code against him.

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Now-a-ways? Good luck trying to fight a DOS rollback. Three years ago and back you could, but with the shrinking force and abuse of the system in years back they have made it impossible. Completely out of the commander's hands.

Is this your troop or a friend? Chances are there might be underlying circumstances. Maybe he was denied reenlistment or has a code against him.

Troop. In vMPF it still showing him his end of enlistment date. I've signed a AF418 w/ check on Recommended for Reenlistment and threw in some remarks stating why. I didn't go into great detail but the point was clear. I am not at home station and have not been included in alot of the email traffic reguarding him and this situation. He has not heard anything in a few weeks and I've advised him to prepare for both possibilities (TAP, Update Resume, CLEPS, College, Etc.) and to utilize his current resources to better his chance of success either way the judgement is made.

Now that the information flow is stale his motivation level has tanked and currently has very little support from current supervision. Thrown him on swing shift, providing little contact with leadership. Seeking some route he can take to gain information or show his commitment to the Air Force.

DWWSWWD
07-12-2012, 03:50 AM
Point taken. Problem was the individual was trending PT failures, reached 3 within a year, has since maintained passing score. Had some LOCs and LORs as a result. Otherwise, not the most polished Airmen, but has shown potential and a commitment to stay in. We only need for 40% of our first term Airmen to re-enlist. Don't fall on your sword for the wrong guy.

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 04:03 AM
We only need for 40% of our first term Airmen to re-enlist. Don't fall on your sword for the wrong guy.

Weeding out a few with PT failures won't make the Air Force perfect. Targeting the wrong people is making our jobs suck more everyday. You won't fix problems by churning the bottom ranks.

NYC
07-12-2012, 04:12 AM
Point taken. Problem was the individual was trending PT failures, reached 3 within a year, has since maintained passing score. Had some LOCs and LORs as a result. Otherwise, not the most polished Airmen, but has shown potential and a commitment to stay in.

I'm not a PT nazi and I've failed a test or two in my day BUT three in one year? That tells me it's either a lack of effort or a severe medical problem. Plus, if this guy were stellar in every other aspect most CC's would take him off the DOS Rollback list. You say "he's not the most polished Airmen". Is he disrespectful? Cuz if he is and fails THREE PT tests in one year, clown's gotta go. If he's shy and isn't good at public speaking that's a different kind of unpolished. The truth always lies somewhere in between and I'm certain there's more to the story...care to elaborate? What exactly do yu mean by "not the most polished Airmen"?

BTW, the DOS Rollback has helped the AF get rid of a lot of dead weight. Some people just weren't cut out for the business. They gotta go.

jaypee
07-12-2012, 04:26 AM
Former paralegal myself, so I can tell ya that the legal office cannot assist with this--strictly a personnel issue...

Tak
07-12-2012, 04:26 AM

Come on bob...you didn't know DOS?
Did you think rollback was referring to Walmart?

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 04:58 AM
I'm not a PT nazi and I've failed a test or two in my day BUT three in one year? That tells me it's either a lack of effort or a severe medical problem. Plus, if this guy were stellar in every other aspect most CC's would take him off the DOS Rollback list. You say "he's not the most polished Airmen". Is he disrespectful? Cuz if he is and fails THREE PT tests in one year, clown's gotta go. If he's shy and isn't good at public speaking that's a different kind of unpolished. The truth always lies somewhere in between and I'm certain there's more to the story...care to elaborate? What exactly do yu mean by "not the most polished Airmen"?

BTW, the DOS Rollback has helped the AF get rid of a lot of dead weight. Some people just weren't cut out for the business. They gotta go.

I sincerely hope the Air Force recognizes its faults in casting aside people for a few "cosmetic discrepancies." I enjoy PT GOD'd posts, mostly cause its funny how he trolls people in forums. The problem is the joke is actualizing in the Air force. People who have sacrificed a critical time period in their lives, to serve, and are getting separated in an embarrassing manor. Shameful.

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 05:00 AM
Former paralegal myself, so I can tell ya that the legal office cannot assist with this--strictly a personnel issue...

Thanks for the heads up. It just seems to me the 4-6 deal we sign is a one-way contract. I've looked up voluntary DOS and you seem to need a good reason.

jazzcat23
07-12-2012, 05:06 AM
Thanks for the heads up. It just seems to me the 4-6 deal we sign is a one-way contract. I've looked up voluntary DOS and you seem to need a good reason.

The U.S. government is the only entity in the United States that can change the terms of a contract at its own discretion.

I kid you not...

Jamethon
07-12-2012, 05:45 AM

That is the truth. I have seen three in the past two years get discharged. One was a great worker but he just couldn't adapt to military lifestyle. One had problems in every aspect of military lifestyle to include work, pt, showing up on time, uniform, security issues, marrying a girl three weeks after being together before a deployment that she left him midway through on, lying, lying, lying, a train wreck that rolled through ALS as a last ditch effort.. Anyways, the last one was a straight PT issue.. but I am pretty sure she tanked the test so she could get out.

Jamethon
07-12-2012, 05:49 AM
The U.S. government is the only entity in the United States that can change the terms of a contract at its own discretion.

I kid you not...

I know you are talking broad government. But the military isn't like a private company.

Take the government shutdown last year, for example. If we just refused to go to work until they came up with a budget then we just wouldn't have a military. Of course you need to be able to change the terms of the contract. We can't let down our nation's defense because people aren't getting paid.

It shouldn't be irrational though. I don't think booting someone who has a history of disciplinary issues as being a problem.

grimreaper
07-12-2012, 05:53 AM

AFI 36-2905_AFGM4
26 JUNE 2012

12. Unit Commanders may initiate (enlisted Airmen) or recommend (officers) administrative discharge only after the Airman has: received four Unsatisfactory FA scores in a 24-month period; failed to demonstrate significant improvement (as determined by the commander) despite the reconditioning period; and has had his/her medical records reviewed by a military health care provider to rule out medical conditions precluding the member from achieving a passing score (Attachment 5). This guidance supersedes guidelines established in AFI 36-2905 (dated 1 July 2010), paragraphs 9.1.5.1, 9.1.5.1.1, 9.1.5.1.2, 9.1.5.1.3, 9.1.5.2, and 9.1.5.2.3.

There has got to be more to the story than you're telling us as he doesn't fit the above according to what you've told us. Has he been in any other trouble? Progressing in CDC's?

Drackore
07-12-2012, 06:23 AM
I just had a guy in a similar boat. It wasn't the PT failures, it was the fact that he past up on reenlisting. Once that reenlistment window closed, DOS Rollback nailed him. Instead of separating in 2014, he's gone today (with a nice little benefit package for the next six months to a year).

I am hunting down the reference, but it clearly stated that not even the CC can fight it. Once you get pinched by DOS Rollback - you are out the door with a pat on the back.

Edit: There are several reason codes that are too lengthy to post here. Post me his code and I can give you a better understanding of why he got pinched.

20+Years
07-12-2012, 06:27 AM
Is this in fact a DOS Rollback, or just a recommendation for reenlistment? To get picked up on a rollback, you have to have been coded. Art 15, control roster, failed UGT.... something. If its just time to reenlist, but hes getting no support, well... that was a bridge long in the making.

As far as I have been told, a CC can remove someone from a rollback, but it should be the absolute exception. They were coded for a reason, and CC's have been advised against it.

NYC
07-12-2012, 07:24 AM
I sincerely hope the Air Force recognizes its faults in casting aside people for a few "cosmetic discrepancies." I enjoy PT GOD'd posts, mostly cause its funny how he trolls people in forums. The problem is the joke is actualizing in the Air force. People who have sacrificed a critical time period in their lives, to serve, and are getting separated in an embarrassing manor. Shameful.

Failed to answer my question. THREE PT fails and "not the most polished airman". What's the whole story? Fall on your sword when someone deserves it, not when you think they can be rehabilitated. I'm thinking we should cut this turkey loose because you haven't given us any reasons why he should stay (e.g. amazing work ethic, professionalism unmatched, unparalleled technician, etc.). Give us something Dexter!!

SENDBILLMONEY
07-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up. It just seems to me the 4-6 deal we sign is a one-way contract.

The agreement has always been one-way. What's your remedy if Uncle breaches? Get out.

DDGX300
07-12-2012, 12:57 PM

Hate to say it, but pretty much gone. The Air Force only cares about one thing, PT, if you are not good at it, then you are gone. No matter how good you are at your job.

SomeRandomGuy
07-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Just like everyone else I am still waiting for the rest of the story. PT failure is not one of the codes which will land a person on DOS rollback. Now if the person lost a stripe or was placed on the control roster for PT failure that would land them on the rollback. Can you answer the question about what code landed this person on rollback? The answer to removing them from rollback is removing the code. I knew a person who was serving a suspended punishment for an Article 15. In order to remove them from rollback the commander had to un-suspend the punishment. The situation is going to be the same for your guy. If he is on the control roster you need to remove him from the control roster. As this person's supervisor you should know the code. If your commander is using PT failure as the driving reason that is wrong and ADC can help. Im just not buying the fact that this kid is someone really desrving of mercy here. Most units are hurting for manning right now. A good commander knows the answer to manning issues is not kicking people out. You wouldn't need to fall on your sword for this kid if he was worth it. Your commander, shirt, or Chief would have already done it if it were warranted.

DDGX300
07-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Pt regualtion allows for seperation consideration after 2 failures now. It is not a mandatory thing, but if you have a history of other problems you will be gone. So exercise. There are other problems here though, however, I stand by my original post I must also agree with others on here, 3 in a row? He is not trying.

Bumble78
07-12-2012, 04:38 PM
I just had three guys in my shop with UIFs and Control Rosters get hit wit the DOS roll back, so if they put the guy on a Control Roster due to PT fails it might be why he got tagged. BTW, only one of the guys was worth even trying to fight for, and he was planning on getting out anyway. Now he is getting the separation pay because he was over six. The other two I wish we could have gotten out sooner. One was in my office crying when he found out, and the other was on leave getting married.

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Failed to answer my question. THREE PT fails and "not the most polished airman". What's the whole story? Fall on your sword when someone deserves it, not when you think they can be rehabilitated. I'm thinking we should cut this turkey loose because you haven't given us any reasons why he should stay (e.g. amazing work ethic, professionalism unmatched, unparalleled technician, etc.). Give us something Dexter!!

Sorry for the delay. What I mean by not the most polished- he's on the social awkward side. Example: Reponds bluntly to questions with very little fluff, often with out customary greetings and rank addressment and the Sirs and Ma'ams. He's been counseled on such matters and has been improving. He doesn't mean to be disrespectful.

I won't use the cliche adjectives you mentioned above because he's on an even playing field with the rest in his peer group. The perception people have of him, mostly due to his PT issues, has made it difficult for anyone up the chain to see anything else but the recent negatives. He's the type of guy that needs a few more years experience, opportunity to promote to SSgt, go through ALS, attend college and have the ability to reflect. I know a few chiefs with Article 15s, 1 with a DUI (when they were E-4) and they turned out to be excellent mentors.

I could be completely wrong. But there are Airmen with bad attitudes, better pt scores and have leadership putting them in for quarterly awards.

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 06:56 PM
I just had three guys in my shop with UIFs and Control Rosters get hit wit the DOS roll back, so if they put the guy on a Control Roster due to PT fails it might be why he got tagged. BTW, only one of the guys was worth even trying to fight for, and he was planning on getting out anyway. Now he is getting the separation pay because he was over six. The other two I wish we could have gotten out sooner. One was in my office crying when he found out, and the other was on leave getting married.

This is identical to his situation. This must have been the cause.

imported_dexter32
07-12-2012, 07:03 PM
I just had a guy in a similar boat. It wasn't the PT failures, it was the fact that he past up on reenlisting. Once that reenlistment window closed, DOS Rollback nailed him. Instead of separating in 2014, he's gone today (with a nice little benefit package for the next six months to a year).

I am hunting down the reference, but it clearly stated that not even the CC can fight it. Once you get pinched by DOS Rollback - you are out the door with a pat on the back.

Edit: There are several reason codes that are too lengthy to post here. Post me his code and I can give you a better understanding of why he got pinched.

I havent been told his reason code, but from a post earlier it seems it may be from the Control Roster and UIF he has. In vMPF his DOS is still his end of enlistment date. We were notified of DOS Rollback, shortly after I was given a AF418 to complete.

Jamethon
07-13-2012, 01:47 AM
I havent been told his reason code, but from a post earlier it seems it may be from the Control Roster and UIF he has. In vMPF his DOS is still his end of enlistment date. We were notified of DOS Rollback, shortly after I was given a AF418 to complete.

Yeah the UIF has a code, that is what got him.

jshiver15
07-13-2012, 11:21 AM
I am pretty out of the loop . . when was the most recent DOS rollback inititated? What time frames is the Air Force talking about?

Bumble78
07-13-2012, 03:46 PM
I am pretty out of the loop . . when was the most recent DOS rollback inititated? What time frames is the Air Force talking about?

Don't know all the dates but the unit was notified mid June and the Squadron had a suspence of 31 June. Those on this rollback had their DOS changed to 29 Sept, so one of my guys started terminal this week and the other two start next month.

imported_StandardsAMust
07-13-2012, 07:36 PM
I would suggest you talk to your First Sergeant. They will have the DOS Rollback fact sheets and can explain the entire thing. Another option is to go to the MPS and talk to them.

MrArtis
06-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Ok Im in a current situation similar to the other guys except i have no article 15 or anything i was just put on a control roster 6 months ago in Dec because my commander said it was due to the paperwork (LOC's LOR's) i had for received during the past 5 yrs of my first enlistment and i had just reenlisted in Nov of 2012 with the same amount of paper work nothing new and on the day i was supposed to come off the control roster BAM im on DS rollback.... Is there anything i can do besides the usual talk to ADC, appeal, get character statements and pray

SomeRandomGuy
06-25-2013, 03:25 PM
Ok Im in a current situation similar to the other guys except i have no article 15 or anything i was just put on a control roster 6 months ago in Dec because my commander said it was due to the paperwork (LOC's LOR's) i had for received during the past 5 yrs of my first enlistment and i had just reenlisted in Nov of 2012 with the same amount of paper work nothing new and on the day i was supposed to come off the control roster BAM im on DS rollback.... Is there anything i can do besides the usual talk to ADC, appeal, get character statements and pray

ADC would be the way to go. You may also want to consider talking to your supervisor, shirt, Chief, and commander. The way DOS rollback normally works is that the squadron recieves a list of people with a negative code on their record. At that point the commander decides whether to separate the person or retain them. If the commander wants to separate you they initiate an AF418 (Denial of reenlistment) which effectively separates you on the DOS rollback date. The question here would be why did the commander sign your re-enlistment paperwork previsouly if they want to separate you now? That doesn't make any sense and I feel like we are missing their half of the story. I assume you would rather not post all the details on the internet so yes ADC is the route to go.

DWWSWWD
06-25-2013, 03:59 PM

This program was a little jacked up when it first came out. For instance, if a CC issued an Article 15 with a suspended bust as a rehabilitative tool, that Airman would be separated under the DOS rollback. If he had hard busted the guy, he would have been OK. The only way for a CC to retain the guy at that point was to set-aside the suspended bust, that is, take it all away and allow the Airman to be retained. Set-asides are reserved for instances where Airman have been done a clear injustice. Not the case in these instances, but the intent was to rehabilitate, not separate. Commander's now have to take action to separate, as SRG said. You are on the DOS rollback, so the CC has the option to separate you. Your best, first option is with the CC, not ADC. Just keeping it real, it seems to me that your CC placed you on a control roster with the intent of hitting you with DOS rollback.

20+Years
06-25-2013, 04:22 PM
ADC will not be able to help you "fight" a rollback. Don't get me wrong, please go see them. ADC is there for us. However, all the control of what happens to you on this DOS rollback lies in the hands of your CC. Try to view it from this point of view; the AF has sent down a list saying, "These are the Amn we want to get rid of". Your CC then has to make a decision, is the AF wrong? You have to remember, to be coded and picked up by a rollback, you are the minority of the Enlisted. From your CCs point of view: Why should I save this Airman?

Do you have an answer? A realistic one? Why are you worth saving? The answer needs to be more than emotion or opinion. Can you quantify it?

I know they are tough questions, but at this point its reality for you.

Pullinteeth
06-25-2013, 04:53 PM
If the commander wants to separate you they initiate an AF418 (Denial of reenlistment) which effectively separates you on the DOS rollback date.

Not necessarily. It depends on the rules set forth by the Force Shaping announcement. With a DOS rollback, there are different requirements for each rule. Some rules require a 418 to separate the Airman, some require a 418 with justification if the CC wants to RETAIN....

MrArtis
06-27-2013, 04:52 PM
Ok where in the AFI does it state rules and regulations for the DOS Rollback?

Pullinteeth
06-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Ok where in the AFI does it state rules and regulations for the DOS Rollback?

It doesn't. DOS rollbacks are covered by AFPC Personnel Services Delivery Memorandums (PSDMs)... They are availible at MyPERS.

LC-45
06-29-2013, 12:01 PM
My only bitch is that they cast a wide net and the wrong people always seem to get caught. Ive known some great people over the years to get the boot while the Duffle Bags continue to serve.

The problem with todays AF is that you can be the biggest POS but as long as you have a good PT score, you are safe.

CrustySMSgt
06-29-2013, 12:24 PM
My only bitch is that they cast a wide net and the wrong people always seem to get caught. Ive known some great people over the years to get the boot while the Duffle Bags continue to serve.

The problem with todays AF is that you can be the biggest POS but as long as you have a good PT score, you are safe.

The net catches those who've been held accountable... if the dufflebags are fucking up, hold them accountable. You can't call someone who's declined retainability, committed a crime and got NJP or a controll roster, "the wrong people." And there are plenty of other ways to hold even the PT superstars accountable. Lazy supervisors and spineless supervision are the problem, not the net.

Pullinteeth
07-01-2013, 02:17 PM
The net catches those who've been held accountable... if the dufflebags are fucking up, hold them accountable. You can't call someone who's declined retainability, committed a crime and got NJP or a controll roster, "the wrong people." And there are plenty of other ways to hold even the PT superstars accountable. Lazy supervisors and spineless supervision are the problem, not the net.

Exactly. The unit did what they thought they needed to do to rehabilitate that particular Airman and even if they are now on the straight and narrow, they get the boot....for something they have already been punished for....

CrustySMSgt
07-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Exactly. The unit did what they thought they needed to do to rehabilitate that particular Airman and even if they are now on the straight and narrow, they get the boot....for something they have already been punished for....

True and not true... in most cases where the CC was involved in administrative actions/punishment, the CC can choose to retain the individuals, so if the CC still believes their worth rehabilitating/retaining, they can. Most of the situations where the CC has no pull are ones the member placed themselves in (e.g., declining retainability).

But in the end, when the voluntary programs don't get the required numbers and we've got to start showing folks the door early, I'm all for using quality indicators to make the cut.

SENDBILLMONEY
07-01-2013, 04:34 PM
When there was a DOS years ago, we had an airman who was never notified
Of the dos and by the time me and cc got message down,
She was supposed to have already put out. Cc was pissed, we
Had to do paperwork through shirt to extend her. There
Was talk of a cobgresdional. She had come from oversees
And had been busted down over there. When I talked to cc
He unwillingly brought me up to speed, had all her folder info
Locked in his desk, because he thought her bust was wrong.
I still laugh he didn't want to tell me as the sq supr about
One of my Airman. Dos rollback is a great way to get rid of dead weight.

If he thought the Article 15 was wrong, there were avenues to fix that. Sad.

SomeRandomGuy
07-01-2013, 05:20 PM
A new commander stateside can fix a year old art 15 from a departed cc overseas?

Yes the new commander could set aside the punishment of the previous commander. The following officials have authority to take clemency action or remedial corrective action:

1. The officer who initially imposed the NJP

2. The authority who initially imposed the NJP (the office rather than the officer)

3. the successor in command over the person punished

4. the superior authority to whom an appeal from the punishment would be forwarded, whether or not such an appeal has been made

5. the commanding officer or officer in charge of a unit, activity, or command to which the accused is properly transferred after the imposition of punishment by the first commander, and

6. the successor in command of the latter.

The types of action that can be taken either as clemency or corrective action are setting aside, remission, mitigation, and suspension.

DWWSWWD
07-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Yes the new commander could set aside the punishment of the previous commander. The following officials have authority to take clemency action or remedial corrective action:

1. The officer who initially imposed the NJP

2. The authority who initially imposed the NJP (the office rather than the officer)

3. the successor in command over the person punished

4. the superior authority to whom an appeal from the punishment would be forwarded, whether or not such an appeal has been made

5. the commanding officer or officer in charge of a unit, activity, or command to which the accused is properly transferred after the imposition of punishment by the first commander, and

6. the successor in command of the latter.

The types of action that can be taken either as clemency or corrective action are setting aside, remission, mitigation, and suspension. Yep. This would be very unusual. I had a guy PCS in with 21 years or so TIS. He came in with an A15 and a suspended bust. DOS rollback came out and he was on it. He wanted me to recommend to the new CC that he set-aside the punishment so that he could stay in. It definitely wasn't the right option for this Airman and he had to retire.

Leemz
07-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Just taking a shot in the dark. Is there anyone that knows when the new notifications will come out for the Phase II DOS Rollback. I signed my 418 on 20 Jun 13, now I've been tracking under the Case Management System on vMPF, but its seems to have stalled at AFPC. With 20 days PTDY+ Terminal leave, I can be done by 17 July. So basically what I'm asking is there a projected date that they will notify me? Yes I read the PDSM, but they had the NLT date I'm looking for a NET date if at all possible.
Also does anyone know if I can get a Home of Record move during this separation if I've never used one before in my career?

SENDBILLMONEY
07-02-2013, 05:34 PM
A new commander stateside can fix a year old art 15 from a departed cc overseas?

Yes. Perhaps not directly, but yes.

Measure Man
07-02-2013, 06:19 PM
Yes the new commander could set aside the punishment of the previous commander.

Yep, seen that done a couple times.

stephenlosey
07-03-2013, 07:34 PM
I'm the newest reporter at Air Force Times, and I'm doing a story on DOS rollbacks. I'd like to hear from anyone who has already been separated under a DOS rollback, or who has been notified that they'll be separated. Drop me a line at slosey@airforcetimes.com if you'd like to talk. Thanks.