PDA

View Full Version : Best places you've been in

Tak
01-21-2012, 04:28 AM

OtisRNeedleman
01-21-2012, 04:37 AM
When I was 39 had a 19-year-old girlfriend. It was a great six months. We both knew it wouldn't last...

ScarlettGTO
01-21-2012, 04:55 AM
I snagged a chick that claimed to have "never gotten hers" but loved to give all the time, kinda nymphoish. One night she wanted to hang out and I really didn't want to at all, so I wanted to see what lengths she was willing to go to. I tossed out a random ass outfit suggestion and sure as shit, 30 minutes later she shows up at my door in it. It was 3am, I was asleep and my room mate answered the door in complete awe of what was she was wearing. Next thing I know she is crawling into bed with me.

Initially startled the shit out of me but it was a pleasant surprise. Also my room mate literally hated my guts for months after that because he said that it seemed "effortless" for me and he tried really hard. It kind of was effortless and I don't know why because I treated girls like shit (post divorce anger towards women) but they kept coming back over and over again.

Somehow I feel that this thread will disappear before it reaches page 3....

Also got laid because of a tattoo that I have....another awesome story.

ScarlettGTO
01-21-2012, 05:06 AM
Actually made a chick sleep on the couch when she said "I love you" in the middle of it....I finished quickly before my little airman totally lost his motivation, gave her a towel and locked her out of my room.

I went on a horrible rampage at my last duty station due to a post deployment/post divorce alcohol and hormone infused don't give a fuck attitude.

BRUWIN
01-21-2012, 05:16 AM
If you go home with a girl you might consider way out of your league and you want to guarantee success...flip on the stereo as soon as you walk in and play the B=52s song "Rock Lobster" really really really loud and hold on for dear life. You will thank me. And no...this is no "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" BS tale. Personally, I hated the song, but I've held it close to my heart ever since.

ScarlettGTO
01-21-2012, 05:22 AM
I just checked it out on youtube. Things I noticed:

He had a cowbell
He wore a pith helmet
There was tambourine
The guitarist looked like he had on a star trek uniform
My wife told me to knock it off and that I am not getting laid tonight

js7799
01-21-2012, 09:35 AM
I wouldn't be able to do anything to Rock Lobster. Peter Griffin has ruined it for me forever.

MACHINE666
01-21-2012, 12:19 PM
I had a girlfriend who left her husband for me back in 2008. Total trophy and she knew it too. She was tiny and petite (the way I like 'em) but had these gorgeous 36C's she had paid for. Best damn sex ever, but the only draw-back was that she was hopped up on triple dose Prozac because she was so bat-shit crazy. Yeah, it didn't last too long, but it was perhaps the best 3 month ride I've had in a long time.....

LC-45
01-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Best girlfriend I ever had was a 23 yo Philipino, who was on an extended work visa. I was 18. I met her when I first joined the AF. I had the time of my life for about 9 months then it ended. One night we are in this Night Club and the INS sweeps the place. Turns out she overstayed her Visa and was deported.

MCPO_USN
01-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Best girlfriend I ever had was a 23 yo Philipino, who was on an extended work visa. I was 18. I met her when I first joined the AF. I had the time of my life for about 9 months then it ended. One night we are in this Night Club and the INS sweeps the place. Turns out she overstayed her Visa and was deported.

Pilipino = LBFM

Shrike
01-21-2012, 06:21 PM
How to say this without getting deleted...

Mine was a petite, busty blonde back in '92 with an...ahem...oral fixation who liked...um...she...ah...I guess she had dry skin on her face and loved if I helped her moisturize. But she was both crazy and dumb. But that was a great two months.

USMC0341
01-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Is there anybody that has put up with the crazy for more than six months just for some of the hotness? Where do you draw the line? Just curious if anyone had a crazy one that eventual got trained to be not quite so crazy.. Or if you get the crazy out does the hotness go by the wayside too?

Greg
01-21-2012, 07:49 PM
Pilipino = LBFM

Yeah,...Filipino at the EM club in Norfolk, Va. She was in her mid-thirties and I was 19.
The "tin can" I was stationed on had just spent about six weeks out in the Atlantic for NATO exercises.
I proceeded to conduct my own personal exercises.

MCPO_USN
01-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Yeah,...Filipino at the EM club in Norfolk, Va. She was in her mid-thirties and I was 19.
The "tin can" I was stationed on had just spent about six weeks out in the Atlantic for NATO exercises.
I proceeded to conduct my own personal exercises.

LBFM that runs on rice :becky

ChiefB
01-21-2012, 11:27 PM
Figured this thread would bring out some old salts :)

First liar doesn't have a chance.

Greg
01-22-2012, 01:19 AM
First liar doesn't have a chance.

HEY! I resemble THAT remark!

Greg
01-22-2012, 01:26 AM
[QUOTE=ChiefB;501303]First liar doesn't have a chance.[/QUOT

In my opinion there are three types of sea stories.*

1) Absolutely true events that actually happened in the manner the storyteller describes.

2) “No $hitters” in which the story teller is likely embellishing and greatly exaggerating the facts…if in fact the incident even actually took place. Or, the story teller is using someone elses story as his/her own.

3) Complete and absolute falsification. (i.e. outright lies)

*Copied from "tell us your coolest sea story." :cool:

ericandersonx01
01-22-2012, 04:46 AM
I'm surprised to still see this thread still going strong!

I agree crazy girls=amazing sex!

I don't know what it is but, flings=big boobs. Girls I've dated=small boobs..I dunno.

My first hookup in the Air Force was a blonde haired german chick. I met her at the Laser(club) and she couldn't speak a lick of English, and I couldn't speak German so we had nothing to say to each other. Her friend had to interpret for her. We leave the club at 0200, get to her place at 0300, she decided to take a shower and comes out naked and you know the rest. Didn't go to bed until 0700 and still made it in to work for my swing shift. I didn't know this at the time(or maybe she tried telling me), but her dad owns a large medical company, so they're loaded. I googled her name recently and that's what I found out. No wonder she had her own apartment, BMW and always paid for everything at 18.

Another fun time in Germany was a Comm chick who was PCSing back to the states in a month. Her dad was Irish-American and her mom was from Thailand. So, Asian with big boobs...That was a good month.

Another one was the girl in one of my earlier posts. I got drunk, threatened a dorm party with a fake gun and got the cops called. I ended up in her room somehow and we sorta dated until I found out she was banging everyone else.

The only crazy one I had while in the Air Force was while in Cheyenne. The first and only girl I ever met on the internet. We talked for about 10 minutes online, exchanged pics and she wanted to come over immediately. I gave her my cell number and we talked first. Found out she worked 2 jobs..one at a restaurant, and one at the "Clown's Den"(strip joint). Her face was "ok", above average body, but had an amazing pair of 38F's...and yes, I peeked at her bra. After one night, she went insane. I left my house for about an hour and forgot my cell phone. When I returned, she was at my house, and I had 39 missed calls...all from her.

ScarlettGTO
01-22-2012, 05:31 AM
Heard about this Chief that had a harem of women that were of all different ranks. His wife was supposedly cool with it too and even joined in from time to time.

I'm not sure what happened to him though.

jamethon
01-22-2012, 05:50 AM
Some chick who I met through a friend (was dating this guy who always sat at home and played video games) broke up with him because I told her I couldn't talk to her while she was dating someone. She would come by my place when I got home from work and get a workout or two in... I tried being distant because I knew I couldn't deal with her long term. One night at a party (i successfully hadn't talked to her in over a week) she showed up... I don't remember too much of the argument that ensued but I woke up in my bed with her next to me... She thought we were going to be dating because I probably gave her false hope in my drunken state... That was a rough hole to dig out of, and I saw a TON of crazy. Which I do agree, crazy=good in bed.

The girl I seemed to just have random hookups with on holidays was fun... called her a whore and an hour later was headed up to the hotel room I got on New Years Eve. That probably isn't something to be proud of, though.

MACHINE666
01-22-2012, 12:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui6zgKPOAf4

Heh, this thread deserves the Buck Cherry song to accompany it!

:D :D :D :D :D

MACHINE666
01-22-2012, 12:43 PM
Heard about this Chief that had a harem of women that were of all different ranks. His wife was supposedly cool with it too and even joined in from time to time.

I'm not sure what happened to him though.

Ha ha - touche!

:D :D :D :D :D

MACHINE666
01-22-2012, 12:56 PM
I'm surprised to still see this thread still going strong!

I agree crazy girls=amazing sex!

I don't know what it is but, flings=big boobs. Girls I've dated=small boobs..I dunno.

My first hookup in the Air Force was a blonde haired german chick. I met her at the Laser(club) and she couldn't speak a lick of English, and I couldn't speak German so we had nothing to say to each other. Her friend had to interpret for her. We leave the club at 0200, get to her place at 0300, she decided to take a shower and comes out naked and you know the rest. Didn't go to bed until 0700 and still made it in to work for my swing shift. I didn't know this at the time(or maybe she tried telling me), but her dad owns a large medical company, so they're loaded. I googled her name recently and that's what I found out. No wonder she had her own apartment, BMW and always paid for everything at 18.

Another fun time in Germany was a Comm chick who was PCSing back to the states in a month. Her dad was Irish-American and her mom was from Thailand. So, Asian with big boobs...That was a good month.

Another one was the girl in one of my earlier posts. I got drunk, threatened a dorm party with a fake gun and got the cops called. I ended up in her room somehow and we sorta dated until I found out she was banging everyone else.

The only crazy one I had while in the Air Force was while in Cheyenne. The first and only girl I ever met on the internet. We talked for about 10 minutes online, exchanged pics and she wanted to come over immediately. I gave her my cell number and we talked first. Found out she worked 2 jobs..one at a restaurant, and one at the "Clown's Den"(strip joint). Her face was "ok", above average body, but had an amazing pair of 38F's...and yes, I peeked at her bra. After one night, she went insane. I left my house for about an hour and forgot my cell phone. When I returned, she was at my house, and I had 39 missed calls...all from her.

Yeah, my last girlfriend was this Hungarian chick who had small ta-ta's but an ass that would make a black man cry! I'm not so much a butt-man as I am a boob-man. Still, she got the job done, so no complaints I suppose....

CYBERFX1024
01-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Back when I was a junior Marine, I used to use the internet all the time to meet girls. Yeah they were usually bigger than average but hey sex was great. One day I start talking to this hot army chick who tells me she is seperated from her cheating husband, so we talk some more and agree to meet up and go on a date.
Needless to say the date went great and I didn't get to bed until 6am. I wake up to find out yeah she is seperated, only because he is on deployment, dual active duty. So he gets back, they split up. We start dating.

Until one night she goes through my phone at 3am when I am asleep, and finds the other girls' number I was messing with. She calls her and wakes me up. Needless to say it didn't last too long after that.

USMC0341
01-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Back when I was a junior Marine, I used to use the internet all the time to meet girls. Yeah they were usually bigger than average but hey sex was great. One day I start talking to this hot army chick who tells me she is seperated from her cheating husband, so we talk some more and agree to meet up and go on a date.
Needless to say the date went great and I didn't get to bed until 6am. I wake up to find out yeah she is seperated, only because he is on deployment, dual active duty. So he gets back, they split up. We start dating.

Until one night she goes through my phone at 3am when I am asleep, and finds the other girls' number I was messing with. She calls her and wakes me up. Needless to say it didn't last too long after that.

Hmmm. You weren't a Legeune in '02 were you? You remind me of someone I know. Different girl every weekend that he picked up with Internet chat or something.

ericandersonx01
01-22-2012, 07:23 PM
Yeah, my last girlfriend was this Hungarian chick who had small ta-ta's but an ass that would make a black man cry! I'm not so much a butt-man as I am a boob-man. Still, she got the job done, so no complaints I suppose....

I'm a boob man myself. I honestly don't know why I never had a meaningful relationship with someone who had big boobs. I dated this one girl from Colorado Springs who had a very large behind(and she was white). It wasn't something you'd see on a white girl. I didn't even notice this but all of my friends and my roommate were telling me it was obvious. When I saw her in the buff..I was like :dizzy.....but I never sealed the deal. She dumped me for an Army guy....

USMC0341
01-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Anyone honestly been with two chicks...I almost did...
had conversation started, but never put it together,
looking back, wish I did...

No, but thought I was hooking up with a girl until I realized she wanted a threesome......along with her boyfriend. Made a quick exit on that one. Still gives me the creeps, haven't been back to fells point, md since.

Capt Alfredo
01-23-2012, 01:50 AM
No, but thought I was hooking up with a girl until I realized she wanted a threesome......along with her boyfriend. Made a quick exit on that one. Still gives me the creeps, haven't been back to fells point, md since.

Hahaah, Fells Point. Spent plenty of time there in the 90s.

ScarlettGTO
01-23-2012, 03:32 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

CYBERFX1024
01-23-2012, 03:48 AM
Hmmm. You weren't a Legeune in '02 were you? You remind me of someone I know. Different girl every weekend that he picked up with Internet chat or something.

Not in 02' No. I was there from 03-07, then went to MCRD Parris Island. But yeah I was the perfect wingman in my day. But hey made it so easy for me.

USMC0341
01-23-2012, 06:00 PM

That was freaking hilarious !! So so wrong, yet so funny.... Good thing I didn't know the golden rule back then.

MACHINE666
01-24-2012, 09:42 PM

Heh. Eiffel Tower.

***NOT WORK SAFE***

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eiffel+tower

***NOT WORK SAFE***

Bearstone
01-25-2012, 07:21 AM
17 years in, and the best assignment I've had is Misawa, no doubt. (2006-2011) The area/people/things to see & do/opportunities of surrounding areas far outweighs whatever personnel issues could/did arise. Best TDY is, so far, Tuzla. Loved that place, would go again in a heartbeat.

MACHINE666
01-25-2012, 12:41 PM
17 years in, and the best assignment I've had is Misawa, no doubt. (2006-2011) The area/people/things to see & do/opportunities of surrounding areas far outweighs whatever personnel issues could/did arise. Best TDY is, so far, Tuzla. Loved that place, would go again in a heartbeat.

Agreed. Misawa was my best assignment in my military career, HOWEVER, you may want to read some of the threads, since the topic title is somewhat misleading at first...

...unless you were in some really good omanko while you were there!

Rainmaker
01-19-2013, 03:03 AM
Lennay Kekua! amazing Woman. Left Rainmaker Heartbroke for some Football player.

RobotChicken
05-19-2013, 04:59 AM
:rapture Need too liven this forum up with some REAL discussin......:clock

Robert F. Dorr
05-20-2013, 01:42 AM

Yes.

In Hong Kong in 1963.

RobotChicken
05-20-2013, 04:02 AM
I had a girlfriend who left her husband for me back in 2008. Total trophy and she knew it too. She was tiny and petite (the way I like 'em) but had these gorgeous 36C's she had paid for. Best damn sex ever, but the only draw-back was that she was hopped up on triple dose Prozac because she was so bat-shit crazy. Yeah, it didn't last too long, but it was perhaps the best 3 month ride I've had in a long time.....
:spy:lock1:cheer2 Now that the 'machine666' I'm talkin' about!!!! :hippie:clock:lol

RobotChicken
05-20-2013, 04:06 AM
:spy Glad he's takin' up the slack since I left 'The Graf'!!! :hippie:usa2:clock:high5:lol:cheer2

meatbringer
05-21-2013, 05:31 AM

A couple years back in Ireland. My wife and a little blonde belgian. I realize one was my wife, but still better than what most single guys have ever had. What I think is hilarious is all of the filipino girl stories on here....might as well just say juicy. All in all, finally a good thread. keep it going.

RobotChicken
05-22-2013, 08:48 AM
+1 if you had sex last night.

+1 Tak

Note: sex with a person!
:cheer2:lock1:thumb OF the opposite sex!! :hippie+++++++++1,000,000,000 :bump2