PDA

View Full Version : 20 Judges agree, "there is no valid governmental basis for DOMA."

Pages : 1 [2]

AJBIGJ
08-24-2011, 03:09 PM
They usually are closeted homosexuals who are ashamed of themselves so they act out with hate toward homosexuals who are "out."

I believe that country singer Chely Wright (?) said before she came out she would act out toward homosexuals. She said that she saw these two men holding hands at a theme park she worked at before she was a singer and said she scolded them basically - told them what they were doing was wrong but knew that she was homosexual. But she hadn't come out yet and said she was actually more jealous they were open about it and she was hiding.

I don't really like country but it was sort of a big deal being she was a country singer, said she's a lesbian and that's not too common in the country music world I guess...

They're one of the more "conservative" communities in the music industry supposedly, just take that for what it's worth. One only has to look back to the Dixie Chicks and the backlash associated with that period to acknowledge that.

Pullinteeth
02-20-2012, 10:32 AM
depends what you mean by "valid"....

Pullinteeth
08-30-2013, 05:10 PM
The IRS says when it comes to taxes, married is married.

AJBIGJ
08-30-2013, 06:04 PM
The IRS says when it comes to taxes, married is married.

Seems fairly intuitive after the recent Supreme Court proceedings.