PDA

View Full Version : Now that i'm a Supervisor, I have my 8 troops doing PT every morning and afternoon

PT GOD
03-04-2011, 07:54 PM
My problem is, they are all complaining about me because I dont give them a lunch break or approve any leave or any days off unless you have a 95 on your PT test or higher. Obviously with all the time we spend at the track/gym/road we dont have time for lunch, I say, pack a few cans of tuna and eat while working. As far as leave goes, you dont deserve leave or weekends unless you are an elite athlete like myself.

I hope this will motivate my troops to strive for the rock hard 8 pack abs that I have and show them on an hourly basis, but can I get in trouble for not approving their leave or giving them days off, or not letting them go to lunch?

Enigmatic Airman
03-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Where would the AF be without you? We need more like you...I'm sure those troops no squat about their job but at least they'll make the next season of Top Model.

Forsaken Wombat
03-04-2011, 09:13 PM
The Air Force of Today
http://img5.ranchoweb.com/images/seeker/airman_king_bronze_star_for_valor.jpg

The Air Force of PT God's World

http://xdc.xanga.com/12cf72e312135248758661/z197306617.jpg

Z1911
03-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Being the forward thinking individual that you are, you need to get ahead of the powercurve and have them start doing the new Army PT. That'll teach them to stop pestering you for useless things like lunch breaks, leave, or weekends.
:rockon :bolt

technomage1
03-04-2011, 10:16 PM
I hope this will motivate my troops to strive for the rock hard 8 pack abs that I have and show them on an hourly basis, but can I get in trouble for not approving their leave or giving them days off, or not letting them go to lunch?

Nah. Just make sure they don't collapse and die on you from lack of food or sleep. The paperwork's a pain on that. Give them IV fluids or muscle shakes at least.:faint2

El Jefe
03-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Ain't no lunch time in combat. Nope, you gotta kill haji and eat HIS MRE.

imported_Renazance
03-05-2011, 01:48 AM
I would take away their base driving privileges and make them run to and from work with a full rucksack on.

Shrike
03-05-2011, 03:21 AM
Nah. Just make sure they don't collapse and die on you from lack of food or sleep. The paperwork's a pain on that. Give them IV fluids or muscle shakes at least.:faint2

I'm quite sure that he gives them protein injections at regular intervals.

Z1911
03-05-2011, 04:16 AM
I would take away their base driving privileges and make them run to and from work with a full rucksack on.

+1...

But give them a high colonic first, just to make it interesting :faint2 :jaw

StephenH
03-05-2011, 07:36 AM
I'm quite sure that he gives them protein injections at regular intervals.

That's legal now, providing he completed the proper CBTs and wears a reflective belt.

ssbeckdv
03-05-2011, 04:34 PM
You are an asshole from the word go. I'd worry about my Troops accomplishing the AF mission first. Does your CO give a shit what your frigging abs look like, while you're abusing your authority and violating their rights?

Venus
03-05-2011, 04:47 PM
You are an asshole from the word go. I'd worry about my Troops accomplishing the AF mission first. Does your CO give a shit what your frigging abs look like, while you're abusing your authority and violating their rights?

You landed another fish PT God.

ssbeckdv
03-05-2011, 05:28 PM
PTGod and Venus need to spend some quality time in country with a USMC or USA unit, and go through a few firefights .
Because those guys would and do follow their Leaders to Hell and back and of which you fail by not having that trait. Your 8 Troops would probably tell you to go to Hell by yourself in such a way that you'd look forward to the trip.

BRUWIN
03-05-2011, 05:44 PM
PTGod and Venus need to spend some quality time in country with a USMC or USA unit, and go through a few firefights .
Because those guys would and do follow their Leaders to Hell and back and of which you fail by not having that trait. Your 8 Troops would probably tell you to go to Hell by yourself in such a way that you'd look forward to the trip.

I would leave PT GOD alone...you really don't understand who your dealing with.

Shrike
03-05-2011, 05:47 PM

Did a f$cking witch rob you of your ability to detect sarcasm?

ssbeckdv
03-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Yea whoever whatever,yadah yadah. Do you or Ptgod sign my patcheck?

SailorDave
03-05-2011, 06:55 PM
They don't sign your spell check, either.

PT GOD
03-05-2011, 07:29 PM

You are obviously not in the AF, the Missions doesnt matter, you can accomplish the mission 100% of the time, be the best damn technician the world has ever seen and the AF will still give you a bad annual EPR and kick you out for failing the PT Test, What i'm doing is prepearing my troops for what really matters so they can succeed in the AF, nobody cares about the mission, all that junk is exaggerated on EPRs anyways, the only one you can't lie on is PT. SO you take your troops to do the mission while me and mine are doing PT, and well all outrank you in a few years. Yea, its sunday, and I just got back from the track with all 8 of my troops, None of them will fail, they will ALL score 95 or above if they ever want there weeekends and leave back. HOOORAY AIR FORCE

TheRobin
03-05-2011, 07:50 PM
You are obviously not in the AF, the Missions doesnt matter, you can accomplish the mission 100% of the time, be the best damn technician the world has ever seen and the AF will still give you a bad annual EPR and kick you out for failing the PT Test, What i'm doing is prepearing my troops for what really matters so they can succeed in the AF, nobody cares about the mission, all that junk is exaggerated on EPRs anyways, the only one you can't lie on is PT. SO you take your troops to do the mission while me and mine are doing PT, and well all outrank you in a few years. Yea, its sunday, and I just got back from the track with all 8 of my troops, None of them will fail, they will ALL score 95 or above if they ever want there weeekends and leave back. HOOORAY AIR FORCE

Your post has some frightening truth to it. I'm in the Navy myself, and this definitely sounds fairly accurate to what's going on... you can be a sh!t hot Sailor knocking out quals, evals are flawless, yet you get kicked out over the PT tests. Good thing I've never had a problem with the test, I got an Excellent Medium on the last one. What's also sad is that people who CAN pass the PRT portion of the test, but because they register as "overweight" on the BCA are still being kicked out, just like that MA1 guy.

I hope to be a PT God one day like you! :pray2 :hail

:drum

ssbeckdv
03-05-2011, 08:41 PM
OK PTGod , I didn't realize the emphasis on PT was so great and demmanding in todays military. My apologies. When I was in,emphasis was placed on command mission, and the well-being of the troops you were leading and all else was secondary. Sounds to me,now PT is first and all else is secondary. Good Luck,
glad I retied (97) when I did.

imported_CLSE
03-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Your post has some frightening truth to it. I'm in the Navy myself, and this definitely sounds fairly accurate to what's going on... you can be a sh!t hot Sailor knocking out quals, evals are flawless, yet you get kicked out over the PT tests. Good thing I've never had a problem with the test, I got an Excellent Medium on the last one. What's also sad is that people who CAN pass the PRT portion of the test, but because they register as "overweight" on the BCA are still being kicked out, just like that MA1 guy.

I hope to be a PT God one day like you! :pray2 :hail

:drum

Don't worry, you'll get your chance. I spoke with an individual who was invited to give their input at a meeting about a new PT test for the Navy. They're apparently drooling over the current AF version and want to implement something similar.

PatrickP
03-05-2011, 10:38 PM

PT GOD usually posts satire, but this is spot on.

imported_Jules
03-09-2011, 01:48 AM
My problem is, they are all complaining about me because I dont give them a lunch break or approve any leave or any days off unless you have a 95 on your PT test or higher. Obviously with all the time we spend at the track/gym/road we dont have time for lunch, I say, pack a few cans of tuna and eat while working. As far as leave goes, you dont deserve leave or weekends unless you are an elite athlete like myself.

You sir, are a zen trollmaster.

AF Chief
03-10-2011, 06:12 AM
Being the forward thinking individual that you are, you need to get ahead of the powercurve and have them start doing the new Army PT. That'll teach them to stop pestering you for useless things like lunch breaks, leave, or weekends.
:rockon :bolt

I laughed when I read this. A couple years back my Airmen/NCOs were complaining my 3x week PT was hard. Trust me, it wasn't. At most a 2 mile run with some situps and pushups.

Well after all the complaining, I asked my Army buddy if we could do PT with his unit for a week. He thought it would be a good cultural mix. Plus, he promised not to kill any of my Airmen. :lol:

After a week of formation runs, calisthenics, and gorilla drills in the mud...they didn't complain anymore. :)

jshiver15
03-10-2011, 06:29 AM
They don't sign your spell check, either.

THIS!

http://jcfields.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/epic-win.jpg

Your_Name_Here
03-10-2011, 07:29 AM

Why does this feel/read like you just took off your Halloween mask in order to reassure some small child that you excessively scared the $hit out of? Please put it back on and scare us some more(or depress us more, one of the two)!!!

PT GOD
03-17-2011, 02:44 AM
so one of my troops pulled up limp this morning during our daily 5K, then that little prick went to the shirt to complain how I make him run a 5K every morning, then lift weights, then go to lunch, THEN do aerobics classes as the gym, THEN run another 2 miles before going home...he claims he wants to learn his job and do his CDCs..screw all that..that'll wont even get you a 3 EPR in my book.

He blames me for his shin splints and hurting back, saying I will cause him to fail the PT Test tomorrow...what a load of crap.

I went to see the first shirt and right in the middle of him yelling at me about not having this kids CDC's ordered yet...i was like BAM and ripped off my shirt and started flexing like a 130lb arnold all over that office...yea..he ran out...damn right he did...

technomage1
03-17-2011, 10:00 AM
I went to see the first shirt and right in the middle of him yelling at me about not having this kids CDC's ordered yet...i was like BAM and ripped off my shirt and started flexing like a 130lb arnold all over that office...yea..he ran out...damn right he did...

Well, he can fail his CDCs and that's OK. But he better not fail his fit test!

WestCoastAR_Crewdog
03-17-2011, 09:20 PM
so one of my troops pulled up limp this morning during our daily 5K, then that little prick went to the shirt to complain how I make him run a 5K every morning, then lift weights, then go to lunch, THEN do aerobics classes as the gym, THEN run another 2 miles before going home...he claims he wants to learn his job and do his CDCs..screw all that..that'll wont even get you a 3 EPR in my book.

He blames me for his shin splints and hurting back, saying I will cause him to fail the PT Test tomorrow...what a load of crap.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

WestCoastAR_Crewdog
03-17-2011, 09:22 PM
I wish all i had to do was rip off my shirt and flex my abs to intimidate my 1st shirt. Would have gotten me out of quite a few LOCs.

AF Chief
03-17-2011, 10:30 PM
After watching the comedy roast of Donald Trump, PT GOD reminds me of that guy they called "The Situation" from Jersey Shore TV series. lol

ChiefB
03-18-2011, 06:32 AM

Your "8-pack abs" have obviously sucked so much protein from the left side of your brain that your writing, comprehension, language, spelling, grammar and sentence structure skills have been reduced respectively and your brain is now in cognitive decline.

I suggest a regimen of "brain exercises", sleep and chicken soup.

BTW...I am officially exempt from PT.:biggrin

sweep_the_leg
03-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Your "8-pack abs" have obviously sucked so much protein from the left side of your brain that your writing, comprehension, language, spelling, grammar and sentence structure skills have been reduced respectively and your brain is now in cognitive decline.

I suggest a regimen of "brain exercises", sleep and chicken soup.

BTW...I am officially exempt from PT.:biggrin

I noticed that too. But I think it's very sharp satire/intentional over-exaggeration of the USAF's current PT emphasis. Of course he'd never "break character" to say that. This is Andy Kaufman-level comedy!

giggawatt
10-10-2013, 12:11 PM
It's getting boring around here. Here's a little Throwback Thursday. This was the first ever PT GOD thread I had the pleasure of reading when I joined the MTF.

raustin0017
10-10-2013, 04:57 PM
PT God....My good friend Jillian Michaels want to meet you and do a photo shoot.

http://www.nbc.com/the-biggest-loser/about/bio/cast/jillian-michaels/633386/

Capt Alfredo
10-11-2013, 12:20 AM
Boring? Maybe because there hasn't been a new user registered since August 26, 2013.

But I thought we were told there was more traffic, users, and activity than ever once the crack-down started?? Now this place is as dry as grandma's undies.

Gonzo432
10-11-2013, 12:46 AM
It's getting boring around here. Here's a little Throwback Thursday. This was the first ever PT GOD thread I had the pleasure of reading when I joined the MTF.

Throwback Thursday? Isn't that when you AD guys wear BDUs and rock black boots and t-shirts?

imnohero
10-11-2013, 01:00 AM
If you're bored, it's your fault.

Capt Alfredo
10-11-2013, 01:09 AM
If you're bored, it's your fault.

Sure, blame the victim.

Absinthe Anecdote
10-12-2013, 02:11 PM
But I thought we were told there was more traffic, users, and activity than ever once the crack-down started?? Now this place is as dry as grandma's undies.

We need someone to have meltdown and start cussing people out or we could ask that the moderators enforce a strict five emoticons per post policy.

That wizard emoticon that conjures a dragon and then gets eaten by the dragon should be in every post. I think that would greatly enhance the quality of the posts around here.

RobotChicken
10-12-2013, 03:36 PM
We need someone to have meltdown and start cussing people out or we could ask that the moderators enforce a strict five emoticons per post policy.

That wizard emoticon that conjures a dragon and then gets eaten by the dragon should be in every post. I think that would greatly enhance the quality of the posts around here.

:spy "He has been busy elsewhere doing real work then wasting time around here because of all the 'social and pc restrictions' placed upon him; But in a 'pinch' HE WILL come to my rescue, one of the few I might add." :pirate::wizard: