PDA

View Full Version : Why Has SHRIKE Been Banned?



ChiefB
10-25-2010, 09:11 AM
I would like to know why poster "Shrike" is now marked "Banned" and his "Rep" has been reduced to zero?

I am thoroughly aware of all his posts and comments and find them to be among the most relevant and interesting posts on this site.

You may feel that it is none of my business but I see no evidence of "TOS" violations, etc. It looks like an arbitrary denial of his MTF privileges.

His comments run from intellectual to hilarious, lack the defensive posture of most and he tends to have the most logical and socially interesting viewpoints of the preponderance of those that post on these threads.

Along with the "Community Editor" and moderators paying no mind to the concerns previously posted on this Forum, providing no answers to members concerns and not responding to emails to your writing staff, I find this latest action as just another reason many are losing interest in a once effective, interesting and useful MTF site.

Variable Wind
10-25-2010, 01:46 PM
It probably has something to do with the back and forth that he has been into with Smarg and INGUARD. Personally I am suprised that I did not go the same way that he did. I have had similar run-ins with INGUARD had my own worse back and forths with kirkland and one or two others.

I do not know why smarg is routinely allowed to defame others on here. I would like to know why the moderators consistently allow Smarg to damn members of this forum who are gay. To me, its like letting westboro baptist church have a platform here.

imported_WILDJOKER5
10-25-2010, 02:00 PM
He called INGUARD a D-bag. That got me banned a year ago.

Battleshort
10-25-2010, 02:06 PM
He called INGUARD a D-bag. That got me banned a year ago.

That was under Alice's steady guidance. Anybody know who's driving the bus now?

Mr. Squid
10-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Why Has SHRIKE Been Banned? Because he allowed himself to get suckered into the infantile smarg/inguard game of name-calling and thus lowering himself to their level, would be my guess. I too liked his posts and although I was surprised at first to see him banned, two wrongs don't make a right so upon second look, it's only fair.

CORNELIUSSEON
10-25-2010, 03:01 PM
This highlights one problem I've found on a fair number of these boards: a lack of civility when two or more persons get into a disagreement. When discussion boards first came out, I tried them out, but then dropped out when I saw that people used the relative anonymity of the board to say things to others that would ordinarily get them punched in the nose if said face to face. When I found out that Military Times Publications added such a board for its Subscribers to use, I figured that we Military people are fully aware of the requirements of civility that permeate the US Armed Forces from bottom to top, and so I figured that this would be one board that would be different. I should have known better. I've been the target of a few individuals who disagreed with my posts, and told me so in highly insulting terms, but I failed to report them because I felt that I could defend myself within the limits of civil language. I realize now that I was just enabling them, and our back and forth just annoyed others reading the posts. I'm sorry that Shrike got banned, but apparently - based on Wildjoker5's post - he can come back following a Time Out period. I've known guys in the Army who used salty language face-to-face, but even they knew to tone it down over the phone, in the presence of persons they didn't know, or in the presence of persons of higher rank, and a correspondence board fits under the protocols of a Party Line Telephone or a Conference Call.

Nuff said.

imported_WILDJOKER5
10-25-2010, 03:12 PM
This highlights one problem I've found on a fair number of these boards: a lack of civility when two or more persons get into a disagreement. When discussion boards first came out, I tried them out, but then dropped out when I saw that people used the relative anonymity of the board to say things to others that would ordinarily get them punched in the nose if said face to face. When I found out that Military Times Publications added such a board for its Subscribers to use, I figured that we Military people are fully aware of the requirements of civility that permeate the US Armed Forces from bottom to top, and so I figured that this would be one board that would be different. I should have known better. I've been the target of a few individuals who disagreed with my posts, and told me so in highly insulting terms, but I failed to report them because I felt that I could defend myself within the limits of civil language. I realize now that I was just enabling them, and our back and forth just annoyed others reading the posts. I'm sorry that Shrike got banned, but apparently - based on Wildjoker5's post - he can come back following a Time Out period. I've known guys in the Army who used salty language face-to-face, but even they knew to tone it down over the phone, in the presence of persons they didn't know, or in the presence of persons of higher rank, and a correspondence board fits under the protocols of a Party Line Telephone or a Conference Call.

Nuff said.For sure. Smarg would be decked for sure. But for me, I would say the things I type to anyone in my work place. And there have been times where you, Cornelius, have stopped responding to several threads where there were questions left on the table, specically for you. You say your piece, and when someone wants some clarification, you ignore the question.

Variable Wind
10-25-2010, 03:27 PM
This highlights one problem I've found on a fair number of these boards: a lack of civility when two or more persons get into a disagreement. When discussion boards first came out, I tried them out, but then dropped out when I saw that people used the relative anonymity of the board to say things to others that would ordinarily get them punched in the nose if said face to face. When I found out that Military Times Publications added such a board for its Subscribers to use, I figured that we Military people are fully aware of the requirements of civility that permeate the US Armed Forces from bottom to top, and so I figured that this would be one board that would be different. I should have known better. I've been the target of a few individuals who disagreed with my posts, and told me so in highly insulting terms, but I failed to report them because I felt that I could defend myself within the limits of civil language. I realize now that I was just enabling them, and our back and forth just annoyed others reading the posts. I'm sorry that Shrike got banned, but apparently - based on Wildjoker5's post - he can come back following a Time Out period. I've known guys in the Army who used salty language face-to-face, but even they knew to tone it down over the phone, in the presence of persons they didn't know, or in the presence of persons of higher rank, and a correspondence board fits under the protocols of a Party Line Telephone or a Conference Call.

Nuff said.

You also dont talk about politics and a plethora of other things in uniform that we discuss here Corney, so what is your point?

As far as your extremely delicate sensibilities, nobody else on the forum is responsible for your posts and the responses that you attract but you. You are offended by generally EVERYTHING and have race-baiting statements several times with ZERO evidence, and you rarely back up your assumptions with anything substantial.

CORNELIUSSEON
10-25-2010, 04:13 PM
For sure. Smarg would be decked for sure. But for me, I would say the things I type to anyone in my work place. And there have been times where you, Cornelius, have stopped responding to several threads where there were questions left on the table, specically for you. You say your piece, and when someone wants some clarification, you ignore the question.

Sometimes, I’ve stopped responding because I realized that to continue would just prolong the back and forth, and we’ve all had enough of that. If you read one of my posts, and have further questions, why not do what was done recently: phrase your question(s) into stand-alone questions, asked in a civil manner, and I will answer them one-by-one. Speaking of which, I don’t sit at my computer 24/7, and I don’t do anything more than talk on my Cell Phone, so there may be what seems to you to be prolonged periods where I don’t respond. You may judge that period as you see fit, but in reality it’s just that I haven’t been back on the board to read what you write, or else I am in the middle of something of higher priority.


Another point is the fact that when I do detect questions within a post, and answer them, the person I have responded to often flies into high dudgeon, and launches a fiery back-and-forth over how ignorant I am for holding to such an opinion or belief. You can bet that I won’t respond once I’ve heard language such as that.


As for your accusation that I ignore questions in general, that may be because you have asked a question, the answer to which is buried in my original post, or one of my follow-ups. It may not be the answer you want to read because it doesn’t answer it in the context you expect, but that is what I have to say on that subject. If you really think that I just skipped over a question, then don’t scold me, just ask the question again.

CORNELIUSSEON
10-25-2010, 04:18 PM
You also dont talk about politics and a plethora of other things in uniform that we discuss here Corney, so what is your point?

As far as your extremely delicate sensibilities, nobody else on the forum is responsible for your posts and the responses that you attract but you. You are offended by generally EVERYTHING and have race-baiting statements several times with ZERO evidence, and you rarely back up your assumptions with anything substantial.

Thanks, you have just made my point. I hold you up as the Poster Child for civility on this board. If you disagree with what it is I say, that is ok, just don't assume that I am going to sit here and play Computer Tag with you over the subject.

bombsquadron6
10-25-2010, 04:43 PM
As far as smarg and inguard go, smarg in particular likes to provoke people over his insane obsession with gays. He is tedious and obnoxious and has nothing useful to say. Has he ever been banned? And as Corneliusseon pointed out, smarg's behavior would likely get him punched in a face to face confrontation. However, in my opinion, decking him would be civic improvement.

I hope Shrike is back soon.

Variable Wind
10-25-2010, 04:46 PM
Thanks, you have just made my point. I hold you up as the Poster Child for civility on this board. If you disagree with what it is I say, that is ok, just don't assume that I am going to sit here and play Computer Tag with you over the subject.

Maybe if you want to be taken more seriously here (and trust me, a large consensus finds you to be a bit of a joke) then you should be a little less ambiguous and more responsive, and grow some thicker skin for crying out loud, not everything is about race.

And yes, maybe I or acess, battleshort, seasons, or shrike SHOULD be poster boys for the content on this forum. We use humor and intelligence to get our points across and respond to people because that is what you do in a discussion, debate or arguement. You choose to shut down, cry about attitude or change the subject, other decide to be more direct and honest.

You don't like the back and forth? Then what on earth are you doing on an internet board, that's the very PREMISE of participating in one.

ConfusedAirman
10-25-2010, 04:50 PM
As far as smarg and inguard go, smarg in particular likes to provoke people over his insane obsession with gays. He is tedious and obnoxious and has nothing useful to say. Has he ever been banned? And as Corneliusseon pointed out, smarg's behavior would likely get him punched in a face to face confrontation. However, in my opinion, decking him would be civic improvement.

I hope Shrike is back soon.

Smarg is currently banned.

bombsquadron6
10-25-2010, 04:53 PM
Good. He blathers on and on about gays. Is that really the most important issue in his life? Creepy.

imported_WILDJOKER5
10-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Sometimes, I’ve stopped responding because I realized that to continue would just prolong the back and forth, and we’ve all had enough of that. If you read one of my posts, and have further questions, why not do what was done recently: phrase your question(s) into stand-alone questions, asked in a civil manner, and I will answer them one-by-one. Speaking of which, I don’t sit at my computer 24/7, and I don’t do anything more than talk on my Cell Phone, so there may be what seems to you to be prolonged periods where I don’t respond. You may judge that period as you see fit, but in reality it’s just that I haven’t been back on the board to read what you write, or else I am in the middle of something of higher priority...

As for your accusation that I ignore questions in general, that may be because you have asked a question, the answer to which is buried in my original post, or one of my follow-ups. It may not be the answer you want to read because it doesn’t answer it in the context you expect, but that is what I have to say on that subject. If you really think that I just skipped over a question, then don’t scold me, just ask the question again.

Fair enough, this was a question I left you with on one of your previous threads you started and you never responded, I let it go because you did mention you answer things at your own pace and so then I forgot about it.


So Corn, in the end, it seems as you and I have close to the same views, it is just a matter of who you despise more...

The rich, successful, selfish people hoarding their money but providing work to their employees and most of America? And then you group in the very rich who give away millions and billions in their own money because they want to to charities, like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckaberg, and Oprah. And there are so many others you can name that choose to help out America and could do more if they were allowed to keep what they earn. There are people in this category that choose to raise their own salaries instead of spreading the profits to their employees who are the reason for the company’s success...

MACHINE666
10-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Heh. Shrike was banned because Smarg paid the Administrator $5 to ban him, only when it was discovered that Smarg was using Monopoly money, it earned him the boot as well! :D

Now watch me get banned for making such a stupid comment!

:D :D :D :D :D

ChiefB
10-25-2010, 05:01 PM
As far as smarg and inguard go, smarg in particular likes to provoke people over his insane obsession with gays. He is tedious and obnoxious and has nothing useful to say. Has he ever been banned? And as Corneliusseon pointed out, smarg's behavior would likely get him punched in a face to face confrontation. However, in my opinion, decking him would be civic improvement.

I hope Shrike is back soon.

Smarg and Ingard were marked as "Banned" last week but continued to post until the weekend...somehow.

I still do not see where Shrike violated the TOS in any of his posts... his back and forth posts with Smarg and Inguard didn't cast any direct aspersions that I saw but at the same time S&I cast many in many posts even after they were marked "Banned"..

MACHINE666
10-25-2010, 05:08 PM
P.S. Shrike if you're reading this, come back as some alternate user that we can all recognize! Use a hint from your handle or your avatar so that way we all know that it's you! ;)

bombsquadron6
10-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Smarg in particular reminds me of the jerks from the Westboro Baptist Church. The spend all their time trying to provoke decent people into reacting and then they claim to be the victims. Has smarg considered joining this repulsive group? He seems to have all the qualifications- he's obnoxious, obsessed with gays, he imposes himself where he isn't wanted and he's a weenie.

MACHINE666
10-25-2010, 05:13 PM
Perhaps it might help if we paint the words "Save Shrike" on the side of a water tower?

:D :D :D :D :D

Battleshort
10-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Smarg in particular reminds me of the jerks from the Westboro Baptist Church. The spend all their time trying to provoke decent people into reacting and then they claim to be the victims. Has smarg considered joining this repulsive group? He seems to have all the qualifications- he's obnoxious, obsessed with gays, he imposes himself where he isn't wanted and he's a weenie.


That about covers it. :becky

TJMAC77SP
10-25-2010, 05:26 PM
Fair enough, this was a question I left you with on one of your previous threads you started and you never responded, I let it go because you did mention you answer things at your own pace and so then I forgot about it.

Here is another question which was ignored (http://www.militarytimes.com/forum/showthread.php?1587915-Screw-with-Their-Faith-and-They-Will-Kill-You&p=387915#post387915)………(on two threads)

Originally Posted by CORNELIUSSEON
……… Furthermore, unlike Beck & Company who made it a point of honor that the DC People who live along the Green and Yellow Subway Lines should be shielded from the attendees,……..

Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP
I assume this is related to your still unexplained posts regarding the 8/28 rally…..


Originally Posted by CORNELIUSSEON
….The entire city of Washington, DC was involved in the 1963 event, whereas Beck's organization did their best to steer participants away from those areas of DC that they viewed as inimicable to his message.

Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP
I asked you then…….


Originally Posted by TJMAC77SP
Both events were held on the National Mall. Beck's gathering was advertised as being held on the National Mall. Where is the difference (with regard to geography only please, no diatribes on unrelated topics)? Where is the 'steering'?
And you ignored the question so I will ask it again……..what the HELL are you talking about? You intimate that some effort was made to keep people away from the 8/28 rally or that Beck somehow excluded some sub-set of DC residents. The Green and Yellow line of the Metro ?!?!? Really?!?!? Taken en masse that is a pretty diverse group of people. Just state exactly what accusation you are making and stop trying (and failing) to be clever.

Maybe CORNELIUSSEON can point to me where he answered the quesiton regarding an accusation made in two threads and challenged.

ChiefB
10-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Perhaps it might help if we paint the words "Save Shrike" on the side of a water tower?

:D :D :D :D :D

We could have a fly-by of the Military Times HQTRS and print "Release the Shrikester Now!" in smoke!:plane

Variable Wind
10-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Aside from Smarg having gotten away with his vitriol from day one, ever since the departure of Alice, the quality of moderation here has just become completely ridiculous.

The time I was warned to tone down my posts, I asked which posts were pushing the line, they never responded.

MACHINE666
10-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Well, if Shrike stays banned, we can always send the message to the moderators here that we won't stand for it by refusing to come back here permanently. Air Force Times has quoted me by my screen name as well as my real name so many times, and have used my ideas for stories too. Their pool for ideas will shrink pretty quickly if some of the more original members here decide to up and boycott.....;)

Battleshort
10-25-2010, 06:14 PM
FREE SHRIKE!!!
FREE SHRIKE!!!
FREE SHRIKE!!!
FREE SHRIKE!!!
FREE SHRIKE!!!

MACHINE666
10-25-2010, 06:35 PM
Heh. Not bad, Battle Short, however I was able to grab the original water tower from Ferris Bueller's Day Off and modify instead!

http://flic.kr/p/8N19YU


SAVE SHRIKE!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Battleshort
10-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Back in the day..........

Alice would have had our collective asses in a sling and the Hoover fired up for a spot of vacuuming.

Stew23
10-25-2010, 08:14 PM
Enlisted pukes suck...gays are the root of all evil and will lead the U.S. to the same fate as the Roman Empire...all you DBs are anit-god, anti-authority, and anti-officer...smarg summed up...Why do you miss him????

MACHINE666
10-25-2010, 08:25 PM
Why Stew? Because my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid whose going with the girl who saw Ferris, er Shrike pass out at 31 Flavors last night ~ ! I guess it's pretty serious!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

http://flic.kr/p/8N19YU

SAVE SHRIKE

F4CrewChick
10-25-2010, 08:58 PM
+1 machine.

CORNELIUSSEON
10-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Fair enough, this was a question I left you with on one of your previous threads you started and you never responded, I let it go because you did mention you answer things at your own pace and so then I forgot about it.

To answer your question: Before I launch into my opinion, let me make a few personal definitions:


Uberwealthy: These are the families that have so much money – singularly and collectively – that they couldn’t spend or give it all away if they even tried. This includes those wealthy families whose money was made by a distant ancestor, improved on by nearer ancestors, and today can afford to take a Minimum Wage job without blinking an eye about who was going to pay their bills. This group makes up less than1% of the population.

Wealthy: These are the individuals and families that made their money within one or two Generations, and while they are certainly above the Rich, they are far from being Uberwealthy. This group work because they want to – not because they have to – and the kind of work they do generally is balanced between increasing their money supply, and Politics. Senator Jay Rockefeller fits in this group, as did his cousin Governor Nelson Rockefeller, and Mayor Bloomberg also fits in this group. This group makes up the next 22% of the top 25%.

Rich: This is the group that is just above the Middle Class. The current Administration set the borderline between them and the Middle Class at $250,000 Salary per year. This group includes those who got rich through their own efforts – Self-made Rich - and those who got rich through various forms of Gambling, including both formal Gambling, and Investments. It is this group that is the one that the Republicans point to when they talk about people they feel will be hurt by not continuing the Bush Tax Cuts, and indeed it is this group that tends to spend less than a full generation in this group because they slack off, and slide back to the Middle Class.

My Opinion

I don’t have a problem with a person of Uberwealth doing his best to remain in that category as long as he doesn’t let his uberwealth sit on bank vault shelves gathering dust and cob webs. If he indeed puts the money to work to keep lots of others employed, and/or if he gives a significant slice of it away to fulfill Noblesse Oblige, and admits that he should bend over – quietly – and allow his pockets be shook out to the tune of the amount that the IRS says he owes.

I don’t have a problem with someone aspiring — successfully — to becoming Wealthy, or Rich, because that is the un-spoken kernel of the American Dream, and I believe strongly in the American Dream. My problem is when they feel that they are entitled to keep it all (in the worst case), or at least most (in the best case), when the rest of us Middle Class Schmoes must line up each year so the IRS can figure out how much green blood we must hand over unspent.


Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT saying that Taxes are wrong. They are indeed the price we pay for a functioning Democracy.

imported_WILDJOKER5
10-25-2010, 10:04 PM
To answer your question: Before I launch into my opinion, let me make a few personal definitions:

I am going to move this to your thread...

AFBlue
10-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Because he allowed himself to get suckered into the infantile smarg/inguard game of name-calling and thus lowering himself to their level, would be my guess. I too liked his posts and although I was surprised at first to see him banned, two wrongs don't make a right so upon second look, it's only fair.

I'm quite close to Shrike and the above is correct. In a moment of rum-fueled weakness he called a troll by a name that begins with a "b" and ends with an "itch". As he knows he violated the rules, he accepts his punishment as just. He'll be back after a few days in the dog house.

He thanks you all for your often hilarious support and has asked Marjorie to whip up some margaritas for everyone. I have no idea who Marjorie is but I'm going to make him tell me.

Thanks all!

Quid
10-25-2010, 11:50 PM
P.S. Shrike if you're reading this, come back as some alternate user that we can all recognize! Use a hint from your handle or your avatar so that way we all know that it's you! ;)

This is often how people get banned permanently at other forums.

bombsquadron6
10-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Did they confiscate all of Shrike's reputation points when they tossed him in the MTF slammer? When he gets out we can pass the hat for him. Hey buddy, can you spare a few rep points for Shrike? But I'm trading mine for margaritas!

Battleshort
10-26-2010, 11:28 AM
Did they confiscate all of Shrike's reputation points when they tossed him in the MTF slammer? When he gets out we can pass the hat for him. Hey buddy, can you spare a few rep points for Shrike? But I'm trading mine for margaritas!

He's still in the green and the points should come back with him.

CVal
10-26-2010, 12:24 PM
To Shrike: :kiss

ChiefB
10-26-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm quite close to Shrike and the above is correct. In a moment of rum-fueled weakness he called a troll by a name that begins with a "b" and ends with an "itch". As he knows he violated the rules, he accepts his punishment as just. He'll be back after a few days in the dog house.

He thanks you all for your often hilarious support and has asked Marjorie to whip up some margaritas for everyone. I have no idea who Marjorie is but I'm going to make him tell me.

Thanks all!

No better "weakness" than a "rum-fueled" weakness. (Dark, PR Rum, that is.):madgrin

Variable Wind
10-26-2010, 01:56 PM
No better "weakness" than a "rum-fueled" weakness. (Dark, PR Rum, that is.):madgrin

Tequila-fueled seems to lead to more embarassing moments. Good for Shrike, too bad for the rest of us that he choose rum.

ChiefB
10-26-2010, 02:30 PM
Tequila-fueled seems to lead to more embarassing moments. Good for Shrike, too bad for the rest of us that he choose rum.

Well, I happen to feel one is "Born" with a taste for good Rum, you on the other hand probably "Chose" Tequila!:gossip

CVal
10-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Well, I happen to feel one is "Born" with a taste for good Rum, you on the other hand probably "Chose" Tequila!:gossip

ooOOOOoooo.....good reference to that Other topic!

MACHINE666
10-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Okay! We need to formulate a prison break for Shrike and get him free! I'll need volunteers!

We need someone to distract the guards while three other people throw themselves on the electric fence and short-circuit the compound that he's being held in. Then we need another person to guide Shrike to the get away car once he hops the fence, and another person to drive him to safety to the hide-out deep within the New Jersey Pine Barrens. With any luck he will be able to disguise his identity with a beard and sunglasses like the guys from ZZ Top!

There's no time to delay! Volunteer now! SAVE SHRIKE!

:D :D :D :D

Measure Man
10-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Okay! We need to formulate a prison break for Shrike and get him free! I'll need volunteers!

We need someone to distract the guards while three other people throw themselves on the electric fence and short-circuit the compound that he's being held in. Then we need another person to guide Shrike to the get away car once he hops the fence, and another person to drive him to safety to the hide-out deep within the New Jersey Pine Barrens. With any luck he will be able to disguise his identity with a beard and sunglasses like the guys from ZZ Top!

There's no time to delay! Volunteer now! SAVE SHRIKE!

:D :D :D :D

He knew the rules and he chose to break them.

He should be immediately court martialed and dishonorably discharged with NO BENEFITS!!

MACHINE666
10-26-2010, 09:25 PM
He knew the rules and he chose to break them.

He should be immediately court martialed and dishonorably discharged with NO BENEFITS!!

SILENCE, HERETIC!

When the Mighty Shrike returns from captivity, you shall be the first to face his wrath! He will burn out your eyes using his death ray vision! Your face will melt in agony and stray dogs will be in waiting to lick it up!

SILENCE I SAY!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Measure Man
10-26-2010, 09:29 PM
SILENCE, HERETIC!

When the Mighty Shrike returns from captivity, you shall be the first to face his wrath! He will burn out your eyes using his death ray vision! Your face will melt in agony and stray dogs will be in waiting to lick it up!

SILENCE I SAY!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Different spanks for different ranks, I guess.

If any of us lower on the rep point scales had done that...we would've been permanently banned, tarred and feathered and sent to Leavenworth.

MACHINE666
10-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Different spanks for different ranks, I guess.

If any of us lower on the rep point scales had done that...we would've been permanently banned, tarred and feathered and sent to Leavenworth.

HA HA HERETIC! THIS IS THE MIGHTY SHRIKE WE SPEAK OF! HE IS LIKE CONAN THE BARBARIAN, ONLY STRONGER!

The Mighty Shrike bathes in tar and feathers on a daily basis! The prison guards had to move their entire population at Leavenworth when the Mighty Shrike was banned, out of fear of his death ray vision!!! There are not enough stray dogs in the world to clean up the carnage that the Mighty Shrike creates!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

USMC0369
10-26-2010, 09:49 PM
Well, I'm not part of the club that the rest of you guys belong to, but Shrike always seemed like a very astute (if irreverent) poster to me. I've also reviewed his comments leading up to the ban, and I can say with confidence that I've said MUCH more insulting things to people without so much as a warning, so it seems as though the standard here isn't being applied equally across the board. Either way, I hope to see Shrike back soon.

F4CrewChick
10-26-2010, 10:18 PM
The CE are currently doing a very poor job; they are unresponsive to questions, apply 'standards' unequally and seem very judgmental, punitive and anonymous. My posts have been consistently moderated and in responding to another poster we used the same word in the same way and my post sat in moderation for 2 or 3 days while his post went right through. I was PM by a CE about providing a link to an open letter I posted and the link was in the original post. I wonder if they want to shut down the forum or just hope to drive off dissenting voices that don't toe to a strictly conservative meme. It's not an accident that since the 1996 telecommunications bill became law that only 5 conservative-owned mega-conglomerates control 95% of ALL the media outlets in this country. If you don't believe me, look it up.

MACHINE666
10-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Crew Chick, yah have a good point there, although my Machine-isms thread hasn't been locked down yet for some reason, despite being totally dead at this point. I mean, what with the talk of strippers, vodka, and midget trannies as being the staple comedy routine there! Take a look! It's in the Chit-Chat section!

:D :D :D :D :D

Variable Wind
10-26-2010, 11:19 PM
The CE are currently doing a very poor job; they are unresponsive to questions, apply 'standards' unequally and seem very judgmental, punitive and anonymous. My posts have been consistently moderated and in responding to another poster we used the same word in the same way and my post sat in moderation for 2 or 3 days while his post went right through. I was PM by a CE about providing a link to an open letter I posted and the link was in the original post. I wonder if they want to shut down the forum or just hope to drive off dissenting voices that don't toe to a strictly conservative meme. It's not an accident that since the 1996 telecommunications bill became law that only 5 conservative-owned mega-conglomerates control 95% of ALL the media outlets in this country. If you don't believe me, look it up.

You werent here before the 08 election I take it. We used to have a member named Rasputin who was about as out there as smarg, only a little less repetitive and was a huge liberal. He never got banned, either. I have been on other Gannet forums before with a much more liberal lean...I dont think that was the case. I think it is just bad moderating, extremely bad moderating.

ChiefB
10-26-2010, 11:31 PM
Different spanks for different ranks, I guess.

If any of us lower on the rep point scales had done that...we would've been permanently banned, tarred and feathered and sent to Leavenworth.

"Rep Rank" do have it's privileges!

ChiefB
10-26-2010, 11:33 PM
Well, I'm not part of the club that the rest of you guys belong to, but Shrike always seemed like a very astute (if irreverent) poster to me. I've also reviewed his comments leading up to the ban, and I can say with confidence that I've said MUCH more insulting things to people without so much as a warning, so it seems as though the standard here isn't being applied equally across the board. Either way, I hope to see Shrike back soon.

I agree. So will you or will you not lend your Marine expertise to the SAR effort?

ChiefB
10-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Okay! We need to formulate a prison break for Shrike and get him free! I'll need volunteers!

We need someone to distract the guards while three other people throw themselves on the electric fence and short-circuit the compound that he's being held in. Then we need another person to guide Shrike to the get away car once he hops the fence, and another person to drive him to safety to the hide-out deep within the New Jersey Pine Barrens. With any luck he will be able to disguise his identity with a beard and sunglasses like the guys from ZZ Top!

There's no time to delay! Volunteer now! SAVE SHRIKE!

:D :D :D :D

With our luck we would get lost in the Pine Barrens and have to call the "Soprano" cast to get out!:heh

USMC0369
10-26-2010, 11:46 PM
I agree. So will you or will you not lend your Marine expertise to the SAR effort?

Oh absolutely I'll help. Not too many people understand or agree with me about social issues. And I am obscenely good at violence. You need help springing Shrike? I'm in.

Variable Wind
10-27-2010, 01:36 AM
Oh absolutely I'll help. Not too many people understand or agree with me about social issues. And I am obscenely good at violence. You need help springing Shrike? I'm in.

Count me in too, I have vast experience in pressing wild flowers.

USMC0369
10-27-2010, 02:20 AM
Count me in too, I have vast experience in pressing wild flowers.

Well, between unmitigated and terrifying violence and wild flower pressing, I fail to see where they have any choice save reinstating Shrike and apologizing profusely to all of us.

bombsquadron6
10-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Apparently I have not been doing my part to piss off the Community Editor. What does a girl have to do to get banned around here?

ChiefB
10-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Apparently I have not been doing my part to piss off the Community Editor. What does a girl have to do to get banned around here?

You could say that it frightens you when you get on an airplane and you see AF Times reporters...

mel44
10-27-2010, 10:42 AM
Hee Hee Bomb I can give you some pointers! I hold the longest standing Ban! I also got a certain member who will remain nameless baned for life!!!!!!














1

mel44
10-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Shrike hurry back you are missed. These two men G and inguard aka nyccombatvet are troublemakers. The difference in them is they don't really believe anything they just like to fight no matter how foul and distasteful they have to. become. MT times doesn't care as long as it gets them numbers so try not to get sucked into it. Please don't leave, there is a family here that loves you and needs your daily presence here as well as your knowledge.

Battleshort
10-27-2010, 11:33 AM
Apparently I have not been doing my part to piss off the Community Editor. What does a girl have to do to get banned around here?

Come here and I'll show ya....... :shocked


(just kidding!):wave:peace

TJMAC77SP
10-27-2010, 12:08 PM
Well, I'm not part of the club that the rest of you guys belong to, but Shrike always seemed like a very astute (if irreverent) poster to me. I've also reviewed his comments leading up to the ban, and I can say with confidence that I've said MUCH more insulting things to people without so much as a warning, so it seems as though the standard here isn't being applied equally across the board. Either way, I hope to see Shrike back soon.

There is no club. The Troll Cabal was a sarcastic response to a poster who (because they couldn't mount a cogent defense of an asshat post) claimed that some regular posters were ganging up on him/her. It has been an oft-repeated whine on the forum. Fact is that there are some who share opinions, viewpoints, etc and post accordingly. Some, like Shrike do so with a sharp wit and a sharper insight.

TJMAC77SP
10-27-2010, 12:10 PM
You werent here before the 08 election I take it. We used to have a member named Rasputin who was about as out there as smarg, only a little less repetitive and was a huge liberal. He never got banned, either. I have been on other Gannet forums before with a much more liberal lean...I dont think that was the case. I think it is just bad moderating, extremely bad moderating.

Ahhhh Rasputin. Some days I almost miss having everything including world famine and earthquakes blamed on Bush..............

TJMAC77SP
10-27-2010, 12:12 PM
Count me in too, I have vast experience in pressing wild flowers.

I will create a Power Point presentation.

TJMAC77SP
10-27-2010, 12:13 PM
Apparently I have not been doing my part to piss off the Community Editor. What does a girl have to do to get banned around here?

Well, if my own memory serves me....calling someone a douchebag will usually do it.

TJMAC77SP
10-27-2010, 12:14 PM
You could say that it frightens you when you get on an airplane and you see AF Times reporters...

Classic !!

TJMAC77SP
10-27-2010, 12:17 PM
Hee Hee Bomb I can give you some pointers! I hold the longest standing Ban! I also got a certain member who will remain nameless baned for life!!!!!!















1

YOU got no one banned but it is refreshing to see that you have not completely abandoned your old way of thinking.

imported_WILDJOKER5
10-27-2010, 01:22 PM
I think it also has to do with someone reporting you to the moderators to get a banning process going.

Battleshort
10-27-2010, 01:35 PM
I miss Alice. :(

imported_WILDJOKER5
10-27-2010, 01:38 PM
I miss the one who will not be named. Those days where filled with laughter...

Battleshort
10-27-2010, 01:41 PM
I miss the one who will not be named. Those days where filled with laughter...

Oh yea! The rants, screaming and insistence of innocence.......

mel44
10-27-2010, 01:48 PM
You right forgive me had a moment on insanity!!!! I turned over a new leaf and am a sweet girl now but I do miss
Shrike I think its stupid to randomly ban people and let others runa muk besides Shrike is usually right. Battle it was the term was "rising to the top on your back"

Variable Wind
10-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Hee Hee Bomb I can give you some pointers! I hold the longest standing Ban! I also got a certain member who will remain nameless baned for life!!!!!!


I am with TJ, thats not something to brag about, you know that. You also didnt get him permabanned because he will be back as soon as his latest SN gets unbanned.

Its probably best if you not mention that again.

mel44
10-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Hangs head in shame geee VW I said i was sorry

mel44
10-27-2010, 02:34 PM
I'm going back to play my farm -

spirit_eyes
10-27-2010, 04:58 PM
well, guess i'll toss my 2 pennies in. i liked shrikes posts because he went after the issue, and it didn't seem so much the person. his posts were educating. he also had no problem giving royal pains, a whatfor.
smarg? bann that guy for life. he was like a broken thorn in the butt cheek. everything dang thing had to do with folks not being christian and not hating gays, so the world was going down the tubes. i can't remember him saying one thing that really made sense.

and what are these "points" you folks keep talking about?

Bael
10-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Shrike getting the banhammer is absolutely ridiculous. The moderator staff lets trolls (and blatant impostors) like smarg run around here unchecked for months on end. Shrike is consistently informative, entertaining, and polite to non-trolls.

Was it the same idiot moderator who edited his "kool aid drinker" post for "racism?" I bet it was.

This site isn't worth my time anymore. What a crock.

Variable Wind
10-27-2010, 05:07 PM
well, guess i'll toss my 2 pennies in. i liked shrikes posts because he went after the issue, and it didn't seem so much the person. his posts were educating. he also had no problem giving royal pains, a whatfor.
smarg? bann that guy for life. he was like a broken thorn in the butt cheek. everything dang thing had to do with folks not being christian and not hating gays, so the world was going down the tubes. i can't remember him saying one thing that really made sense.

and what are these "points" you folks keep talking about?

Agreed actually, Spirit.

Rep points are reputation points, on your posts under your join date, location and post count you have your reputation. That number denotes your rep points.

bombsquadron6
10-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Rep points are reputation points, on your posts under your join date, location and post count you have your reputation. That number denotes your rep points. Which is why smarg has a bunch of red dots next to his name.

This board is often like one big disfunctional family. How many people here have to go to Thanksgiving dinner at a relative's and it is a sure bet that some extended family member will behave badly or several neurotic members will ruin the meal for everyone else? It's the all-American holiday dinner. Get everyone together and RUMBLE! Hey Shrike. Hurry back. We'll expect you for dinner!

Variable Wind
10-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Which is why smarg has a bunch of red dots next to his name.

This board is often like one big disfunctional family. How many people here have to go to Thanksgiving dinner at a relative's and it is a sure bet that some extended family member will behave badly or several neurotic members will ruin the meal for everyone else? It's the all-American holiday dinner. Get everyone together and RUMBLE! Hey Shrike. Hurry back. We'll expect you for dinner!

Smarg isnt part of the family...hes the neighborhood racoon that gets into the garbage can and spreads the crap all over the yard.

spirit_eyes
10-27-2010, 05:31 PM
so, those silly green dotes, etc just mean you're in good standing, etc? never bothered to pay attention, other than "recruit" which just told me they were new. big deal.

Battleshort
10-27-2010, 05:38 PM
The Shrike is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He just hasn't found his way outta the shed yet.

....and yes, all of the points do come back.

Variable Wind
10-27-2010, 05:57 PM
And now he has to answer for the fact that while he wears the pants in the Shrike household; he only does so after Mrs Shrike folds them up and gives them to him.

(actually, he doesnt have to answer for that, its the same way in Casa de Variable)

imported_INGUARD
10-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Welcome back Shrike. I missed you bro!!

Variable Wind
10-27-2010, 06:24 PM
Welcome back Shrike. I missed you bro!!

Ah, and here are the unwanted side-effects.

Shrike
10-27-2010, 06:40 PM
<Breathes deeply>

Ah, fresh air and the scent of sweet freedom!


Thanks all for this awesome thread. ChiefB, I appreciate it but as meine frau stated, it was my fault. I let some trolling trolls suck me into their trolldom. Ah well...totally worth it.

Machine666, if you and I ever meet in RL we're going to throw some back to some righteous metal.

F4CrewChick, no conservative conspiracy theories needed. You should have seen some of the crap that got posted on this forum during GWB's presidency. Total far-left fringe crap, with no moderator intervention.

BS, awesome water tower!

VW, my wife says I don't have to answer to you.

Oh and TJMAC77SP? It's Bush's fault that Rasputin doesn't come around here anymore. :)

imported_INGUARD
10-27-2010, 06:50 PM
Ah, and here are the unwanted side-effects.

lol hooah!! Hey, regardless, we all share a common bond of brothers and sisters in the Armed Forces and many of us fought in the same dirt. No ill will to any of yall.

You people provide insightful commentary and entertainment. I am bonded to you forever :evil But funny that individuals who called me a troll have called and admitted themselves trolls too.

I missed my people. Now direct me to the banned camp thread lmaof

imported_INGUARD
10-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Which is why smarg has a bunch of red dots next to his name.

It's the all-American holiday dinner. Get everyone together and RUMBLE! Hey Shrike. Hurry back. We'll expect you for dinner!

The red dots are provided by the pro-dadt crew who despise the anti-repeal camp. It provides them joy to click the reputation button. Its fun.

spirit_eyes
10-27-2010, 06:59 PM
The red dots are provided by the pro-dadt crew who despise the anti-repeal camp. It provides them joy to click the reputation button. Its fun.

and?!?!!?? so, if i'm to say i'm pro dadt, what will happen? what if i say i'm anti dadt? does it really matter?

by the way, the only way i'm a troll is due to a medical condition (i can't get enough vit d) and i don't belong to any groups. i wish people would stop lumping me in. :)

imported_INGUARD
10-27-2010, 07:00 PM
and?!?!!?? so, if i'm to say i'm pro dadt, what will happen? what if i say i'm anti dadt? does it really matter?

by the way, the only way i'm a troll is due to a medical condition (i can't get enough vit d) and i don't belong to any groups. i wish people would stop lumping me in. :)

lol. It has been a quiet topic on the news recently. Elections are around the corner. Next Tuesday will be interesting to see.

imported_Sgt HULK
10-27-2010, 07:01 PM
we love u shrike

no homo :D

TJMAC77SP
10-27-2010, 07:14 PM
<Breathes deeply>

Ah, fresh air and the scent of sweet freedom!


Thanks all for this awesome thread. ChiefB, I appreciate it but as meine frau stated, it was my fault. I let some trolling trolls suck me into their trolldom. Ah well...totally worth it.

Machine666, if you and I ever meet in RL we're going to throw some back to some righteous metal.

F4CrewChick, no conservative conspiracy theories needed. You should have seen some of the crap that got posted on this forum during GWB's presidency. Total far-left fringe crap, with no moderator intervention.

BS, awesome water tower!

VW, my wife says I don't have to answer to you.

Oh and TJMAC77SP? It's Bush's fault that Rasputin doesn't come around here anymore. :)


Well, of course.

TJMAC77SP
10-27-2010, 07:16 PM
lol hooah!! Hey, regardless, we all share a common bond of brothers and sisters in the Armed Forces and many of us fought in the same dirt. No ill will to any of yall.

You people provide insightful commentary and entertainment. I am bonded to you forever :evil But funny that individuals who called me a troll have called and admitted themselves trolls too.

I missed my people. Now direct me to the banned camp thread lmaof

There are trolls and there are Trolls.

The devil is in the details.

spirit_eyes
10-27-2010, 07:17 PM
shrike has to behave himself, so cut him some slack if he's a bit quiet.
now, inguard, the only way the elections can affect dadt is by the folks that get voted in. and i'm sure those folks have been very quiet about what they think of dadt. could ruin their chances.
dude, you're just another person who loves to beat the dead horse, becaue you can't admit the horse is dead. either that, or you're mad you can't ride it anymore. who knows.
spirit, going back looking at fairy tatts.

Shrike
10-27-2010, 07:18 PM
we love u shrike

no homo :D

Good game...<smack>

;)

MACHINE666
10-27-2010, 07:23 PM
SHOOSH! QUIET!! THE MIGHTY SHRIKE HAS RETURNED!!!

Oh Mighty Shrike! Use your death ray vision on all the heretics who placed you into Banned Camp! May stray dogs lick up their melted faces from the ground and roll around in the dung piles to help aid their digestion! May your awesome pecs of awesomeness strike fear into your enemies and when they ask "What is Good?" smash their skulls in with your armpits of anger! They shall never dare place you in Banned Camp again!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SHRIKE!!!!!

(Seriously man, it's good to see you back! I knew that stealing the water tower from Ferris Bueller's Day Off would help do the trick!)

:D :D :D :D :D

imported_INGUARD
10-27-2010, 07:25 PM
There are trolls and there are Trolls.

The devil is in the details.

There is no difference. Its just the ones who are liked and the ones who are disliked lol. I have learned that from posting on this forum for years.

But the composite on this website has changed big time.

spirit_eyes
10-27-2010, 07:28 PM
and you think folks jump you only because of your stance on dadt? get real.

imported_INGUARD
10-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Who is jumping on me? I do not think so. Again, I do not care what are people's opinions of me on this website. Here or in the real world. Never have; never will. I will express in the manner that I have always expressed. Again, my posts are tame compared to many who frequent this place. Just browse the threads.

Anyway, go enjoy your fairies and have a nice day.

Shrike
10-27-2010, 07:32 PM
SHOOSH! QUIET!! THE MIGHTY SHRIKE HAS RETURNED!!!

Oh Mighty Shrike! Use your death ray vision on all the heretics who placed you into Banned Camp! May stray dogs lick up their melted faces from the ground and roll around in the dung piles to help aid their digestion! May your awesome pecs of awesomeness strike fear into your enemies and when they ask "What is Good?" smash their skulls in with your armpits of anger! They shall never dare place you in Banned Camp again!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SHRIKE!!!!!

(Seriously man, it's good to see you back! I knew that stealing the water tower from Ferris Bueller's Day Off would help do the trick!)

:D :D :D :D :D

You just found your way into my signature block. :) So, when will there be a graphic novel penned by you? You definitely turn a phrase with style! :)

MACHINE666
10-27-2010, 07:47 PM
You just found your way into my signature block. :) So, when will there be a graphic novel penned by you? You definitely turn a phrase with style! :)

*LOL* Thanks for quoting me Shrike! I must confress that I've been wrapping up my Bachelor's degree with all my lower-level courses and I'm taking my Writing 101 final next week. Between writing expositive, narrative and argumentative essays on topics I enjoy, not only have I sharpened my wit but have also fed the starving demon that is my muse.

I plan on devoting my time to a few ideas once I am no longer active duty - the premise will revolve around a Japanese toilet demon, a tanuki with oki kintama (look it up) and a naughty Daruma that grants crappy wishes to good people. I will use my time in Japan as the back drop, and all the trouble that a young man such as I could get into when left unsupervised!

:D :D :D :D

TJMAC77SP
10-27-2010, 08:34 PM
There is no difference. Its just the ones who are liked and the ones who are disliked lol. I have learned that from posting on this forum for years.

But the composite on this website has changed big time.

I would state that for every poster that someone 'likes' someone else 'dislikes' them.

Now, as for those able to present a cogent and reasoned argument in answer to a post and those capable of only repeating rhetoric, unsupported by facts, that is another story and I think you confuse the two issues.

CVal
10-28-2010, 03:57 AM
There are trolls and there are Trolls.

The devil is in the details.

Well said, TJ.


You just found your way into my signature block. :) So, when will there be a graphic novel penned by you? You definitely turn a phrase with style! :)

Welcome home, Shrike.

imported_INGUARD
10-28-2010, 11:31 AM
I would state that for every poster that someone 'likes' someone else 'dislikes' them.

Now, as for those able to present a cogent and reasoned argument in answer to a post and those capable of only repeating rhetoric, unsupported by facts, that is another story and I think you confuse the two issues.

You cannot take this place seriously trooper. Especially since its a free service. Opinions are like aholes. Everyone has them; regardless if they dont jive with your own views. You hear it everyday with the talking heads; politicians with the same ole rhetoric.

Relax and enjoy the ride. I simply dont give a fock.

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2010, 12:22 PM
You cannot take this place seriously trooper. Especially since its a free service. Opinions are like aholes. Everyone has them; regardless if they dont jive with your own views. You hear it everyday with the talking heads; politicians with the same ole rhetoric.

Relax and enjoy the ride. I simply dont give a fock.

You obviously haven't read too many of my posts. This forum is cerebral gymnastics. A mental workout so to speak. Of course you have to deal with the members of the ‘gym’ who aren’t as up to the work-out as some.

imported_INGUARD
10-28-2010, 01:02 PM
. This forum is cerebral gymnastics. A mental workout so to speak. Of course you have to deal with the members of the ‘gym’ who aren’t as up to the work-out as some.

lol mental gym workout. Thanks for the chuckle. I highly doubt that eight individuals that comprise a right-wing, pro-dadt, few semesters of college, highly-immature group is considered a mental gym workout. I bet you put a photo of them together and post it here; it will probably resemble the tea party.

Anyway, if what you say is the case; someone is seriously misinformed lol. I can tell you where to find your "cerebral gymnastics". Damn flyboys!

Life experiences and street smarts is what counts.

I am in a great mood today!! Living the dream!

Variable Wind
10-28-2010, 01:57 PM
lol mental gym workout. Thanks for the chuckle. I highly doubt that eight individuals that comprise a right-wing, pro-dadt, few semesters of college, highly-immature group is considered a mental gym workout. I bet you put a photo of them together and post it here; it will probably resemble the tea party.
I can only wonder why it bothers you that some people of like mind agree on a forum and why the fact that they have a college education troubles you. Its funny that you are so pathetic that you cannot handle discouse, all you have is that sick and desparate lolololololololololol!!! as a defense mechanism.


Anyway, if what you say is the case; someone is seriously misinformed lol. I can tell you where to find your "cerebral gymnastics". Damn flyboys!
that someone is usually you...or did you forget your assertion that your own opinions are not based on facts. I doubt you are qualified to tell anyone where they can find anything brain-related.


Life experiences and street smarts is what counts.
Thats why you routinely DONT count :)

Shrike
10-28-2010, 02:56 PM
I believe this thread was established to glorify me. Can we get back on topic?

lol

;)

:bounce

imported_WILDJOKER5
10-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Life experiences and street smarts is what counts.


Please refer to my signature block.

Variable Wind
10-28-2010, 03:21 PM
I believe this thread was established to glorify me. Can we get back on topic?

lol

;)

:bounce
New internet regulations enacted by the current administration say that one screen name cannot have more than one thread devoted to glorifying them on one forum. You have to spread the threads around to other screen names that will never have a thread devoted to them, like INGUARD.

That's what's fair.

TJMAC77SP
10-28-2010, 03:45 PM
lol mental gym workout. Thanks for the chuckle. I highly doubt that eight individuals that comprise a right-wing, pro-dadt, few semesters of college, highly-immature group is considered a mental gym workout. I bet you put a photo of them together and post it here; it will probably resemble the tea party.

Anyway, if what you say is the case; someone is seriously misinformed lol. I can tell you where to find your "cerebral gymnastics". Damn flyboys!

Life experiences and street smarts is what counts.

I am in a great mood today!! Living the dream!

As I said……………


………… you have to deal with the members of the ‘gym’ who aren’t as up to the work-out as some.

bombsquadron6
10-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Glad you're back Shrike! Uh....weren't there supposed to be some margaritas?

imported_INGUARD
10-29-2010, 10:26 AM
New internet regulations enacted by the current administration say that one screen name cannot have more than one thread devoted to glorifying them on one forum. You have to spread the threads around to other screen names that will never have a thread devoted to them, like INGUARD.

That's what's fair.

Hey, I get devoted enough in real life brother. lol. No need to have a thread devoted to me; when fans like you love always typing my screenname :)

TJMAC77SP
10-29-2010, 11:56 AM
Hey, I get devoted enough in real life brother. lol. No need to have a thread devoted to me; when fans like you love always typing my screenname :)

And once again I say……………………………..



…….. This forum is cerebral gymnastics. A mental workout so to speak. Of course you have to deal with the members of the ‘gym’ who aren’t as up to the work-out as some.

Aitrus
11-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Aw man! I leave for a few months, and look what happens without me. Sounds like I missed a hell of a dust-up.

TJMAC77SP
11-30-2010, 07:20 PM
As I said……………

Seems like someone didn't like this post......Hmmmmm wonder who it could be?

Discoballs
12-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Happy troll is happy... Shrike was banned because he lost the game... Seems as though you've failed as well...

TJMAC77SP
12-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Happy troll is happy... Shrike was banned because he lost the game... Seems as though you've failed as well...

Who are you speaking to? And what 'game' did Shrike lose?

HLOOMIS
03-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Why Has SHRIKE Been Banned? Because he is a conservative.

imported_Seasons
03-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Why Has SHRIKE Been Banned? Because he is a conservative.

Wow, you know jack shit don't you?

bombsquadron6
03-04-2011, 05:16 PM
I guess being a conservative is the kiss of death around here.

TJMAC77SP
03-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Why Has SHRIKE Been Banned? Because he is a conservative.

Well, considering how late you came to this party I certainly hope you brought a very, very nice hostess gift.

Shrike
03-05-2011, 04:37 AM
Well, considering how late you came to this party I certainly hope you brought a very, very nice hostess gift.

LOL.

Seriously, what's next. HLOOMIS: Why are those newfangled horseless carriages so loud?

Banned
03-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Because the conservatives make them noisy. Damn conservatives.

TheSoldierwhosaysNi
03-19-2011, 07:56 PM
A better question would be: Why has Shrike been UNbanned?

bombsquadron6
03-20-2011, 12:44 AM
Back by popular demand!

Shrike
03-20-2011, 06:52 AM
A better question would be: Why has Shrike been UNbanned?

To swiftly strike down upon moronic idiots flaying phrases of pain.

RobotChicken
08-24-2013, 05:43 AM
To swiftly strike down upon moronic idiots flaying phrases of pain.

:spy +1