PDA

View Full Version : New 17D Communication AFSC Transformation

SnowStorm
07-09-2009, 05:49 AM
Hello everyone,

I am a 33S and I am wondering what people are hearing about the new 17D AFSC transformation. I am hearing rumors about further training/education, different job priorities, and a new badge.

Please leave comments, feedback, and of course opinions.

*This post is not in reference to the transformation of 3D*

V/R,

SnowStorm

BISSBOSS
07-10-2009, 10:18 AM
I quick Google search yielded a PowerPoint slide show from General Maluda... It's kind of busy... But a start.

I'll look around and see what I can come up with.

-BB-

Robert F. Dorr
06-11-2013, 02:13 AM
I quick Google search yielded a PowerPoint slide show from General Maluda... It's kind of busy... But a start.

I'll look around and see what I can come up with.

-BB-

Oh, I don't know. It doesn't appear to be the start of anything.

RobotChicken
06-11-2013, 02:18 AM
"Now that is 'Hindsight' RFD!" LOL! 07/10/09 Post............

Robert F. Dorr
06-11-2013, 02:31 AM
"Now that is 'Hindsight' RFD!" LOL! 07/10/09 Post............

Only one thing is worse than abbreviations: dates when written as numbers. Bad.

RobotChicken
06-11-2013, 02:35 AM
"Cause that's the way they did it back in 2009!"

Airborne
06-11-2013, 05:12 AM
Your own community leadership will have better information than any knucklehead on this forum...unless they are from your community. Plus you have to realize that no one is going to know WTF 33s and 17d and transformation blah blah blah is. You might get a better answer if you asked "has anyone gone through a career field merger/transformation?" what was it like etc.

/the more you know

RobotChicken
06-11-2013, 05:25 AM
"This 'Knucklehead' thanks you for you 'inspiring insight'."

BRUWIN
06-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Your own community leadership will have better information than any knucklehead on this forum

Not neccessarily. Many people come here because of the insight we can offer. Specific AFSC leadership will just read you the party line. In this forum those key people in the know (like myself) can offer the behind-the-scenes transgressions.

Basically what is happening is 33S is transforming in an effort known as "17D AFSC transformation." There are possibilities of further training/education, different job priorities, and a new badge. This should not be confused with 3D transformation.

Hope this helps.